Twelfth

Haunted Mansion?

“STOP RUNNING!!!” Sehun shouts but the other just brush it off and keep running while dragging the two kids.

“Kyungsoo-hyung! Stop running, Haowen is going to fall!” Sehun shout again, this time out of worry when he saw that the boy who the adult drags by hand was tripping a few time but still successfully gain his balance.

The brown haired boy stop running resulting the boy who being dragged by him bump onto him and fall on his immediately before the brown haired even realize he had loosen his grip on the boy’s wrist. Looking at the boy now sitting on the tarred road while hissing softly, the brown haired  put down the other boy and quickly crouches and take the boy’s hands the inspect them if he got any cuts.

He sigh in relieve when the aren’t any cut nor scratches just the soft, pale palms looks a little red. He cant imagine what the father gonna do if he find his either one of his precious sons got hurt. The brown head slowly stand up as he pull Haowen up too and turn to his side to take Ziyu but panics when he found the boy is nowhere beside him.

He quickly look up and found the smaller boy is in Sehun’s arm, he kind of relieve that the boy didn’t run off to somewhere else but is a bit disturb when the male that is hugging the small boy was the one he was mandated not to let these boys get close to by their legal guardian.

Before he could open his mouth to ask Sehun to let go of the boy, the other one have already successfully free himself from his grip and run fast before hugging Sehun’s right leg tightly and bury his face on the latter’s school pant.

The brown haired lost his voice by looking at them. He doesn’t have the heart to take them away from Sehun even though Luhan have warned him, these boys look so happy they got to meet Sehun again and he can’t never say no to the cute pleading face Sehun is making toward him, and he don’t even care that his cover already blown.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

“So…mind explaining why you lied?” Sehun ask as he busy feeding a spoonful of pancake to Ziyu who has his mouth open as wide as he could waiting for the sweet pancake to be feed to him.

“D.O. uncle lied?” Haowen look at Sehun and Kyungsoo back and forth before stopping at Ziyu to wipe of some syrup from the corner of the other lips.

“Bwut Uancfle said ifts bafd two lyfie! (But Uncle said its bad to lie)” Ziyu interrupt with some unknown words coming out from his mouth since they are full with pancake.

“Ziyu…you shouldn’t talk with mouth full.” Sehun said as he wipe some mashed pancake which fly out of the small boy’s mouth from the table.

“Fowwy!” after spitting a bit more of pancake, Ziyu quickly cover his mouth using his palm and turn around to look at Sehun with an apologetic eyes.

Looking at the cute sight in front of him, Sehun just chuckle softly before ruffling the boy’s hair and turn to push the syrup near Haowen as the other is having difficulty to reach for the thing and lastly look up to Kyungsoo who had been quiet since they decide to have their breakfast at one of the diner near the place they had their little gathering.

“Sorry…” Kyungsooo mutter under his breathes.

Sehun sigh at the answer, he cant really ask much when the other answer him like that. The elder must have his own reason for ling to him.

“How do you know them?” Sehun at last ask the other the question that had been bugging him since he’s sure that Kangwoo was actually Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo looks tense at the question, he start to fiddle with his fingers, he looks totally nervous from the question utter by Sehun. Making Sehun want to know the reason of him lying even more.

“Uncle was baba’s friends from long time ago…” instead of Kyungsoo answering the question, Haowen said while still concentrating on his pancake.

“Ha-Haowen!”

“Uncle always come to meet baba in China, and baba always come here meeting Uncle~!” this time its Ziyu who continue.

Sehun gaze at the panic looking Kyungsoo. The other totally didn’t want Sehun to know that he had known Luhan and his little family for that long.

“Oh…that’s answer why hyung never really join us for trips on holidays…” Sehun still staring at Kyungsoo who goes back to fiddling his fingers on the dining table.

“Why you never told us you have a friend from China?”  Sehun ask, just wanting to know.

“Its none of you guys’ business…” Kyungsoo mutter.

“But…you’re our friend!”

“But still, I don’t need to report everything to you guys!”

“We always told you everything though!”

“About those lovey dovey couple thingy! Or all the love problem you got?!”

“Hey! If you don’t like we talking about that you can always ask us to shut up!”

“And whenever you guys went for a trip I would feel like a seventh wheel surrounded by you all couples!” Kyungsoo don’t know what get into him he just burst out all he had feel.

“Well sorry about that!”

Then the two of them stop talking and look away from each other. They don’t even realize the two boys beside them are looking at them weirdly and Ziyu even had teary eyes. And they doesn’t even care the glare and stares they get from the other customers from the diners and the diner’s staff.

“You must have been at the mansion a lot of time , right?”

After a long silence, Sehun speak up again. But the answer never come , making Sehun a bit pissed off and turn toward the other two little boys and ask the same question again earning a few quick nods from the two.

“Why you never told me?”

“Why should I?” Kyungsoo ask with anger hint in his voice, he clearly said that wasn’t any of Sehun’s business and now the latter ask again.

“There were painting of a person who looked like me in that friggin mansion, that’s why!” Sehun groans.

“I don’t see the importance…” Kyungsoo roll his eyes.

Sehun groans again and feels like banging his head on the table. He clearly know Kyungsoo trying to hide something from him and Sehun is itching to know what they are.

“Hah!” Sehun sigh. “Whatever then, I want to take Haowen and Ziyu with me…” Sehun then decide.

Kyungsoo look up abruptly and bang the table while glaring at Sehun furiously. “No you can’t !”

“Why? You guys want to come with appa, no?” Sehun ask the two boy who nods eagerly. Making Kyungsoo’s glare now directed toward them instead.

Ziyu quickly hide behind Haowen when he felt the killing aura from Kyungsoo. Haowen look at Kyungsoo with wide eyes while shuddering a little, he never seen Kyungsoo like that, the small man never ever got mad at them before even they destroyed his precious kitchen before.

“No! You’re not going anywhere with Sehun!” Kyungsoo growl.

“Why?” Sehun ask with an eyebrows tilt.

“B-but…Ziyu and gege want to go with appa…” Ziyu speak timidly.

“No! Luhan told me to look after you guys! I’m responsible on you guys’ well being while he is away!” Kyungsoo got the feeling that they will end up with Sehun anyway, but he still want to try, he knows how Luhan doesn’t want Sehun to get near them again.

“I can take care of them, hyung.” Sehun said softly, he don’t know why Kyungsoo look so angry.

“No!”

“Uncle can always visit us…” Ziyu says again, still hiding behind Haowen.

“No! Luhan would be worried!”

“Then he can come back faster, and I could see him again!” Sehun sounds happy.

“He’s busy! You don’t know what he is going through, I don’t want to burden him even more!” Kyungsoo”s voice sounds like he is having a mixed feeling.

Sehun is taken aback when Kyungsoo said like that but he sometime is too selfish to even care so he just shrug it away and pretend that Kyungsoo acting like that so that he won’t take the two boys away.

“But I miss him, and I miss them, so I’m taking them with me. I’ll send them to you when I’m going to school tomorrow, I’m skipping today.”  With that, Sehun stands up and pull the other two together with him.

Kyungsoo stay there, looking at his own lap before deciding to tell Luhan about this even though this makes him feel useless.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Luhan looks at his phone.

“Sorry…He took them”

Was the message sent by his bestfriend Kyungsoo, Luhan just sigh after putting away his phone. He’s relieve to know that his kids are safe but he somehow feels sad that the one taking care of them is Sehun. Its not like he hate the guy or anything…its just that he know they wont work the way the kids wanted it to work nor the way Luhan wants it to work.

And most of all, Luhan doesn’t want to ruin others relationship. He knows what its feels to have someone he loves taken away from him and he can’t do anything to prevent it, so he needs to stop before he regret it.

After sighing again he turn around to see the peoples in front of him arguing with each other.

 


 

I was planning to update yesterday, but as I got into the mood to write, my first grader cousin came and knowing him he will start to read what I wrote out loud...

So I update today~ even though my dad keep coming into our computer room...

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE~! >3<