Sixth

Haunted Mansion?

AN: Sorry, I didn't update sooner, I just start working my first ever real job, so my schedule kinda messed up. please enjoy, don't forget to comment~ ^^


 

 

 

Half way through the meal, Sehun clear his throat to attract the other three's attention from playing around and left Sehun there eating his breakfast feeling like some uninvited guest.

 

"Appa want some orange juice?" Ziyu's the only one who turn to talk to him while Haowen just turn around with an eyebrow tilt. Luhan just continue his meal without even spare a glance at Sehun.

 

When the other three goes back to their business and once again ignore his existence, Sehun use the opportunity to scan around the dining hall or it was actually the kitchen and they're using the island table as their dining table.

 

Sehun has never been in this part of the mansion before and when he think back, he never been into the bedroom he was sleeping before too and from what he had seen he could tell that the bedroom and the kitchen were the only sanitized part in the mansion. Other places are coated with dust and spider web.

 

"Umm...have any of you by chance saw my camera? It think I lost it here." Sehun ask when he can't bear being ignore anymore.

 

Its not like he was attention or he ever wanted attention before, all this while he was content with a little attention from his friends and full attention from Kai. But now he don't know why he desperately want the their cute people in front of him to shower their attention on him.

 

"Oh...So that's your.We found it on the stairs after you and your friend run away that day" Luhan answer without looking up.

 

"Can I have it back?"

 

"Sure, its yours to begin with, but you have to ask them where they put them." Luhan gesture to the two boys that looking at them as they talk.

 

Sehun look at them and ask them to give him the camera before he go. They both nod with a bright innocent smile. Without the other two adult notice the mischievousness behind the innocent looking sound.

 

"Ummm....can I ask something?" Sehun ask Luhan and the latter just nods as the answer.

 

"Why are they calling me 'appa' when I'm clearly not and even Haowen said so?"Sehun could see Luhan is biting his lower lips at his question.

 

"Appa is appa! Thats why Ziyu and Haowen ge call appa, appa." Ziyu said with confident but still have a tinge of sadness in his voice and his gaze never move away from his plate.

 

"Ziyu, let Baba explain to appa." Haowen speak up.Ziyu pout at his brother comment.

 

"I'll tell you after you tell me how did you know my name and Shixun's name." Luhan ask him back he is very curious how Sehun know about their name since he's positive that he never met this guy before.

 

"Emmm ...well..." Sehun rummage his hoodie pocket for a while before taking out a piece of yellowish, crumpled paper and hands it to Luhan.

 

Luhan take it and read the note. His eyebrows furrow. "Where do you get this?" at last Luhan look at Sehun.

 

" It fall from one of the frame."

 

"Oh..." that the only answer come out of Luhan's mouth.

 

"So...?"Now, Sehun has already stop eating and give all focus toward Luhan, waiting for the beautiful boy to start the story.

 

"Well actually...all the photos in the house was the photos of my great grandparents, Luhan and Shixun. They're from China, my hometown. If you think they're from rich family , you were wrong but they weren't poor either, they just average. Shixun and Luhan, ugh it weird telling story of someone who had the same name with me." Luhan stop for a while and rub his face.

 

"So, they were childhood friend since toddlers, they lived in the same neighbourhood. They were really close, at first they thought that was just brotherly love, but as they grow older they realize that it wasn't such innocent things, their feeling for each other were more than brotherly, they are in love with each other. Realising that feeling, they know that they shouldn't feel like that toward each other. So they start to build wall between them but instead of forgetting each other , their feeling becomes even stronger that they can't bear it anymore and confess to each other at last.

 

At first everything went through smoothly, no one notice their relationship, but as time pass, the people around them start feeling suspicious as they're overly protective toward each other. They never showed interest to start relationship with anyone and always stick together. And to make the story short, one day they were caught kissing each other in one of their room, its not really important whose house was it so I let it slip of my mind." Luhan stop talking to wet his throat with some orange juice.

 

"It was at Shixun's" Haowen and Ziyu whisper at the same time.

 

"After getting caught, both of their parents try their hardess to seperate them , at first they resist but its as if they were meant to be together for a short time, a crisi fall upon China and Shixun's family have to move to Korea for the mean time. Like that they were seperated. After a few year, there were no sign of they going to meet again. The parents use the oportunity to make them marry the woman of their choice. Feeling like they weren't going to ever see each other again, they move on their life.

 

Along the years, they both granted children, Lu was granted two child the first one was a boy who look like Haowen and the second one was a girl Liuwen, they live happily even though the wife clearly know her husband don't love her the way he suppose to. She also knew about Shixun and she don't mind, she was in love with Lu since they were little , so she would do anything as long as Lu was happy and staying by his side was her only selfish wish.

 

As for Shixun, he was granted a son who look like Ziyu, and his wife passed away when she was about to deliver their second child. Shixun shower his son with love and spoil him for two reason, first that his son doesn't have a mother and secondly because his beloved son look like the person he loved.

 

Time pass by and fate pull them together again, Lu's family bussiness was enlarged to Korea and their whole family move there. There was where their children met and becomes friend and brought their parent to meet each other. When they met again, Shixun and Lu was convince that fate really don't want them to be together. After a few months trying to seal away their feelings and acted as if nothing matters , they lost it and start having affair behind their families.

 

As they thought no one knows, Lu's wife knew and she totally cool with it. Both lover were shocked too when one day the wife walk in on them and hands Lu a divorce paper. Lu felt guilty for playing with her feeling but she convince him otherwise. She even support them, she also the one that make the parent agree with their relationship. Her only condition was they would stay as friends and she took Liuwen with her." Luhan sigh and gulp down a glass of water. The other three in the kitchen just stare at him as he talk non stop.

 

"Baba! Faster continue it!" Ziyu moan while tapping the table when Luhan stop talking for a few minutes.

 

Luhan sigh before continuing ,"They then moved in together in this house, they also planned to get married but its impossible since homouel were strongly opposed so they just live on their own promise toward each other.

 

But their live weren't fill with unicorns and rainbow as Lu's family bussiness start to stragger and collapse not long after when Lu's ex-wife family refuse to continue their partnership and some of Lu's family member blame him for that, especially his aunt who had always hate him, she was also the one who trap them to be caught red handed back then in China. Their family have to go back to China , but Lu get to stay by Shixun's side shower with wealth that Shixun has made from his past few years without Lu by his side.

 

The jealousy of his aunt resulting her to spent all her remaining wealth on hiring some mafia to make Lu suffer. No, she actually told them to crush him. Because of that, this family was murdered inthis very house, Lu and the two children died in the garden at the backside of the house. Two maid who were hired to take care of this mansion cleaness was killed at the manmade pond not far from the main gate. Shixun got into accident on his way to rush back to his family side and also was done by the people hired by Lu's aunt" Sehun stay silent after hearing the story, processing all the information he just get. So love story was beautiful yet the ending was so tragic, its almost like fairy tale.

 

"And my grandmother was Liuwen, her mother always told her the story that she then told them to my father and my mother. My mother love this story so much that she kept retelling them tk Haowen and Ziyu whenever they meet." Luhan finish the story and shove the last piece of his breakfast into his mouth before standing up and put away all the plates in the sink and start washing them.

 

"Grandma love the story and its sound thousand time more better than Baba did." Ziyu chirps happily and jump up and down on Sehun's laps.

 

"Yea, Baba don't have the dramatic feels" Haowen agree with his brother as study Sehun's long fingers.

 

"Thats because your grandma was a drama queen!" Luhan shout from the sink. Ziyu and Haowen show their tongue behind him and make some funny face to him without him knowing.

 

"So these kids are yours? Where is their mother?" Sehun ask out of curiosity and he actually wishing that Luhan would tell him that his wife had passed away or something like that.

 

"Nope, they are my late sister's. They're super attached to me since they were born and only comfortable with me except from with my parents, so they start living with me since my sister passed away a few back." Luhan explain while back facing Sehun who nods as respond, a bit relieved to hear the reply.

 

"Why they didn't live with their father instead?"

 

"That bastard dont even deserve to be a father! He slander my sis for having affair with other man when the children doen't resemble him at all. He also almost killed Haowen when he tried to cover my sis from being hit by that bastard , he ran away after leaving my sis losing blood from some big cuts after their fight that lead her getting infections and die from it." Sehun start to feel sorry for the two boy, they were so young but have to go through such hardness in their live. They were suppose to have a happy family that doted on them, they are such a cutie.

 

"Ah and for why they had been calling you appa is because my mother who ship XunHan told them that I'm their Baba and one day I'll someone who look like Shixun will come around and become their Appa and they totally believe her. I swear she's the weirdest person I've ever met, she even named us after Luhan, Haowen and Ziyu!" Luhan sigh from remembering his mother.

 

“XunHan?” Sehun ask when her doesn’t recognize the name.

 

“The pairing name my mom gave for them.” Luhan explain shortly and put away the last plate on the drying place.

 

"Appa, can we play together after this?" Ziyu ask with a wide eyes ,acting cute, pleading Sehun to agree.

 

"Young men, you' re going to school!" Luhan said with his hands on his hips and glaring at them.

 

"But-"

 

"No buts!" Luhan cut off whatever Ziyu was going to say.

 

"Baba! Its Saturday!" Haowen say out loud, making Luhan blush from embarrasment for forgwtting the day and his face turn even more red as he heard Sehun chuckle.

 
 

AN: Don't forget to comment~ >.<