nine

Again, I Love You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

Hyorin took out the key's house from the pocket. She slowly opened the door before entered. Thanks goodness her clothes would dry fast so she could go back home by wearing her own clothes.

"Hyorin!" Woohyun and Jihyun suddenly appeared in front of the main door. Hyorin rolled her eyes in annoyance. 

"Stop popping out like ghosts seriously." Hyorin closed the door before walked towards the living room. Jihyun and Woohyun silently followed her from behind.

"So, how is it?" Jihyun asked impatiently.

"What?" Hyorin smirked.

"Ugh, so how?! Your relationship with Jooyoung? Takuya already told me that you eavesdropped our conversation. I'm sorry for hiding the truth." Woohyun replied nervously. 

Hyorin looked at Woohyun then she looked at Jihyun. She also didn't have any answer for Woohyun's answer. 

"We...."

Woohyun and Jihyun looked at Hyorin with lots of anticipations. 

"We're friends now!" Hyorin loudly said as she automatically laughed when she looked at their expressions. 

"Huh?" Both Woohyun and Jihyun's faces fell.

"Yeah. We're friends right now... I think?"

"But! You still love him!" Jihyun said as she crossed her arms. 

"And! Jooyoung still loves you!" Woohyun said too and he also copied the same thing like Jihyun.

Hyorin lifted her left eyebrow as she looked at them. "Whats going on between you two?" She asked. 

"Uh—" Jihyun stuttered. 

"We're dating right now!" Woohyun loudly said while holding Jihyun's hand. 

"There's no need to say that loud Nam Woohyun..." Jihyun face palmed herself.

"Congrats! But how? I never thought that you two will go out..." Hyorin said as she trying to not laughed. 

"Last week I finally realized that your best friend was quite cute I guess?" Woohyun told jokingly.

"Quite cute?! You stupid hamster!" Jihyun gritted her teeth as she pinched both his cheeks.

"Aw, aw, aw. Okay, okay. My bad." Woohyun admitted his fault. 

Hyorin giggled when she saw the new lovebird in front of her. She felt really happy for both of them. 

"Let's back to the topic before. Now what will you do?" Jihyun asked.

"What can I do? We'll just stay as friends I guess?" Hyorin replied in a sad tone. 

Truthfully, she thought that Jooyoung would ask her to be his girlfriend again just now but no. He didn't said anything so thats why she assumed that their relationship was just friends.

"Your love story is so dense! Ugh!" Woohyun shouted frustratedly. 

Now, Hyorin was inside the library as she needed to borrow some books for her next assignment. Jihyun already went out for lunch with Woohyun and she didn't followed them just because she thought that they might want their privacy. 

Hyorin slowly headed towards the booksheves that lots of books. She carefully looked at the title of the books one by one. 

Suddenly, a pair of eyes appeared in front of her as she yelled halfheartedly in shocked. 

"Jooyoung!" She scolded him quietly. Jooyoung grinned cheekily behind the bookshelf.

He immediately walked towards Hyorin. Hyorin punched his chest lightly. 

"Thanks goodness I don't have heart attack." She said slowly.  

"Remember that I always peeked you like this during our high school days..." Jooyoung suddenly remembered those days.

"Boo!" He shouted lowly at Hyorin that was focusing on searching the books.

"Young!" She rolled her eyes because of his childish behaviour. 

"Am I that scary?" Jooyoung asked while whispering slowly behind the bookshelf.

"Too scary for me." Hyorin sticked out her tongue playfully.

"Scary but still, I'm your freaking hot handsome hubby right?" He winked ily towards Hyorin. Automatically her cheeks redden than before. 

"Stop blushing cutely like that or the guys will head over heels with you! Ugh!" Jooyoung shook his head while talking as he immediately walked towards Hyorin.

"Your face is always scary for me." Hyorin recalled back their memories as she said playfully towards Jooyoung.

"Scary but I'm your freaking hot handsome—" Jooyoung stopped his sentence as he was about to say 'hubby' at the back. 

Automatically, an awkward atmosphere came between them. Hyorin looked away from his eyes or she would get more awkward with him. 

"Uh—" She coughed a little bit. Suddenly, Hyorin felt her cellphone vibrated as she quickly took out the cellphone before answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Oh, hi Takuya oppa! Anything?" Hyorin greeted Takuya on the phone as her lips was curling into a smile. 

Jooyoung opened his ears widely when he heard the word of 'oppa' from Hyorin's mouth. He was 100% sure that Hyorin didn't had any relatives or siblings. 

"Right now? No no, I don't have any classes after this." 

"Accompany you? Oh okay. I'll go out after packing my things. Wait for me in front of the gate." Hyorin quickly ended the call from Takuya. 

Takuya was asking her to accompany him went to the supermarket as he wanted to do grocery shopping for his house. 

Accompany him? Wait in front of the gate? But why? Who the hell is that Takuya oppa? Jooyoung thought.

"Jooyoung, I'll be going first. Bye!" Hyorin bided her goodbye befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter