one

Again, I Love You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1 

She knocked the door repeatedly but there's no sound from inside. She was getting worried as he didn't picked up her call and messages. 

Ugh, where's Young?!  

She took out her cellphone and dialed his number but he still didn't picked up the call. Her worries getting bigger as she thought he was sick because she knew that he would never stepped inside the hospital although he was in a bad condition. 

She knocked the door again but still— no answer. 

"Are you Hyorin?"

She turned beside and saw an old woman from the next house was looking at her. 

"Uh, yes. I'm Hyorin. Auntie, by any chance do you know where's the owner of this house? I mean the family?" She asked politely. 

The woman's face suddenly changed. "Uh, the Kim family already moved out last night." The woman replied. 

Hyorin's eyes slightly rounded when she heard the replies. Moved out? But where?

"Do you know where they moved out to?" She questioned as she was hoping that the woman would know the place.

"I'm sorry dear but they didn't tell me. But, their son, Jooyoung left you a letter. Here." The woman took out the letter as she gave it to Hyorin. Automatically, Hyorin's hand slowly reached the letter. 

The woman quickly left Hyorin alone outside. 

On the other hand, Hyorin was left dumbfounded. She slowly opened the letter. There's only 2 words on that piece of paper. 

I'm sorry. 

"Young!" She screamed his name loudly. 

Hyorin opened her eyes in shocked as she looked around and let out a huge sigh. She was dreaming the same again. He was your past Kim Hyorin! 

She slowly shook massaged her head. She swore the she should stop thinking about the guy that broke her heart 4 years ago. 

"Hyorin!!!" 

Suddenly, a loud voice was calling her name as the door of her room opened widely. Hyorin rolled her eyes when she saw the figure in front of her. Jihyun.

"What now Jihyun?" Hyorin asked as she got off from the bed. 

"Gosh, we have morning class with Mr. Sean!" Jihyun replied. Hyorin widened her eyes as she looked at Jihyun. 

"Why you didn't wake me up early?! Ugh Kang Jihyun!" Hyorin shouted frustratedly as she quickly dashed into her bathroom. 

"It's not my fault. It's yours. You seriously should stop dreaming about him again." Jihyun replied in a very serious tone.

"Thanks goodness we reach early before Mr. Sean enters the class." Hyorin said as she took her seat, followed by Jihyun. 

"Whatever but seriously Hyorin? Why do you keep dreaming about that freaking stupid guy? You should erase him from your life." Jihyun looked at Hyorin. 

Hyorin smiled sadly as she thought about her dream. She always wished that she would stop dreaming about the guy that broke her heart 4 years ago. 

"How can I erase him from my life when he already became the part of my life 4 years ago?" Hyorin replied sadly. Jihyun suddenly felt guilty as she thought she didn't considered her best friend's feelings.

"I'm sorry Hyorin. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to—" 

"Its okay. Keep calm. I'm not going to cry again because of him. Now, we should prepare for Mr. Sean's class before he started to become angry again." Hyorin said jokingly as she suddenly thought the face that Mr. Sean would do if his students didn't opened the book before he entered the class. 

After two classes ended, they went towards the cafe for lunch. Hyorin and Jihyun walked slowly passing the students at the corridor. 

"Those two bestfriends are sure gorgeous. Hyorin is y yet cute too. Meanwhile, Jihyun is pure and innocent type. Those two are really perfect." 

"I would go for Hyorin since she has a y body inside that loose cloths she is wearing." 

"Jihyun is my type."

"But I'm more with Hyorin."

Hyorin and Jihyun ignored all those words as they're already used with them. As they reached the cafe, Hyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter