ten

Again, I Love You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

Hyorin slowly closed her eyes while her lips was still on Jooyoung's. She put both her palms on his cheeks. She didn't knew what's going on with her as she's the one that initiated the kiss. She just wanted to express her love by using actions. 

She wanted him to know how much she loved him, how long she had been waiting for him... 

Jooyoung's heart was about to burst and explode soon. He never thought that Hyorin would kiss him first because he's the one that always kissed her when they dated during their high school days.

But... he kinda liked the new Hyorin. 

Brave and bold Hyorin is attractive. 

Hyorin finally broke the kiss with him. She shyly looked away from meeting his eyes as their position were really close. Jooyoung chuckled when he saw her red cheeks. 

"Hyo...?" He called her with his husky voice. Their faces were only about 1 inch to touch.

Hyorin was about to distance herself from him as she was getting really shy but Jooyoung quickly wrapped her waist with his long arms. 

She widened her eyes because of the sudden action from him. 

Why the temperature suddenly become hot? She thought. 

Hyorin was lowering down her head in embarrassment. 

Now, Jooyoung was very sure that Hyorin still loved him. He knew that Hyorin would always express her feelings by actions. 

Well, actions speak louder than words right? 

He lifted up her chin with his fingers so he could look at her properly. Hyorin stared into his eyes with lots of meaningful thoughts. 

His face slowly was leaning closer towards her and automatically she closed her eyes when she felt his lips was on her lips. 

Jooyoung smiled into the kiss as he pressed his lips tightly on her when he felt Hyorin wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

His hands gripped and squeezed her S-line as he continued to devour the softness of her lips. 

He bravely deepened the kiss and started to nibble and bit her lower lips. Hyorin slowly responded to his kisses as her hands now moved to softly his back. 

. I can't stop myself from kissing her lips. Her lips was so ing addicting and tasty. 

He brushed off the naughty thoughts inside his mind as he continued kissing her lips. He moved his head from right to left and he did it again and again.

"Sir, the foods and drinks are ready to be—" 

The waiter stopped talking when he saw the uh-oh-wow kissing scene as he entered the room without knocking the door first. 

Hyorin immediately distanced herself from Jooyoung as she was getting embarrassed because of what happened just now. She couldn't believe that she responded to that kind of kiss. 

She never thought that Jooyoung could do that kind of kisses. 

The kiss was hot... Hyorin thought as she fanned herself, trying to chase away the shyness. 

"D— Don't you know anything about manners?! You should knock first before enter my private room!" Jooyoung scolded angrily at the waiter. He was so frustrated because of the sudden disturbances from that waiter. 

He just disturbed my kissing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter