eight

Again, I Love You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8 

Hyorin nervously stood in front of Jooyoung's house. She already knocked the door numerously but there's no answer. The flashback of Jooyoung left her 4 years without words suddenly came back into her mind.

"What if he left me again? What if he's getting tired of me? Am I too late?" She mumbled as she was getting afraid.

She regretted for not listening his explanation. Although, he already broke her heart but her feelings was still strong for him. She was too ego to admit it because she afraid that she might get hurt again. 

"Am I too late?" Hyorin said softly.

"No. You're not late Hyorin." A voice approached her from behind and Hyorin quickly looked up. 

"Uh— You're Young's chauffeur right?" Hyorin asked as she remembered the face.

"Yes, you can call me Woojin ahjusshi." The chauffer replied.

"W—Woojin ahjusshi, do you know where's Jooyoung?" She questioned, hoping that he knew where he was. 

"I will bring you to him." 

The sound of the loud musics irked Hyorin's ears really bad. She really hated the loudness in the clubs and that's one of the reasons she didn't went to the club. 

Her eyes looked around the club as she was searching for Jooyoung's figure. Then, she spotted a familiar figure that was sitting at the bar. There're lots of liquors in front of him.

Hyorin quickly walked towards Jooyoung and automatically she felt really guilty when she saw his condition. It's true what Woohyun said at the cafe just now. Jooyoung looked really miserable and messy. 

"Idiot..." She mumbled quietly.

Jooyoung turned beside and looked up at Hyorin. He shook his head repeatedly as he thought that he was in his own dreamland.

"There's no way she will be here Kim Jooyoung... You're such a total idiot." He chuckled and smacked his own head. 

"Young..." She called him softly.

Automatically Jooyoung sobbed slowly as he lowered down his head.

"I... I miss her calling me like that... I miss her sweet voice... If only I can tell her the truth... I'm sorry Hyo... I'm really sorry... But now... I'm really happy that she can enter Yonsei and took Arts course just the way she said to me 4 years ago..." 

Hyorin bit her lower lips, trying to not let her tears strolled down on her cheeks. She felt really stupid for punishing Jooyoung without hearing the truth. 

"I tried so hard to come back after 4 years. During these 4 years, I struggled so hard to learn about my dad's company in California... My love for her never decreases yet it become stronger than before... I already promised her that I will fight for our love..." Jooyoung mumbled again and he was about to reach another glass but Hyorin quickly stopped him.

She couldn't bare herself watching Jooyoung's situation right now. 

"Let's go home now Young..." She softly said and lifted Jooyoung's left arm before put it on her shoulders. 

"I love Hyo so much... God, please help me..." He said drunkly.

"I'm sorry Young. I'm really sorry." 

Jooyoung opened his eyes slowly when he felt bright shines came from the windows. He lightly groaned when his head felt like spinning. 

"Ugh.." He touched his head and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter