five

Again, I Love You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

After the first class ended, Hyorin and Jihyun left for their next class. They're walking along the corridor and noticed the students were looking or must they said that the students were glaring at them.

"Hey Hyorin, don't you think the students are glaring at us?" Jihyun whispered.

"Just ignore them..." Hyorin replied as she also noticed it but tried to ignore those glares. Jihyun shrugged off and slowly nodded. 

"Rin! Jihyun!" A voice suddenly came out behind them as they quickly turned around. 

"Hi Woohyun." Hyorin greeted and smiled. 

"Yo Woohyun!" Jihyun high-fived with him. 

"Wait. Ugh I have an emergency! Bye you two!" Jihyun touched her stomach and quickly left Hyorin and Woohyun. 

Woohyun's eyes looked at Hyorin and automatically a large smile appeared on his face. Hyorin looked at him suspiciously. 

"What?" She asked, feeling weird because of Woohyun's wide smile.

"So, you're back with that kid huh?" Woohyun lifted up his left eyebrow. 

"Huh?" Hyorin stared at him blankly. 

"Don't play dumb with me Rin~ I know you~" Woohyun replied playfully. 

"Wait. I don't understand. What the hell do you mean by I'm going back with that kid?" 

Woohyun rolled his eyes in annoyance. "You're dating with Kim Jooyoung right?" 

Hyorin's eyes went rounded and her eyes slightly opened. "No way!" She shouted loudly. Automatically, all the students at the hallway stared at her. 

"Don't be too loud seriously Kim Hyorin." Woohyun pulled her hands and left the hallway. 

Hyorin pouted in sulkiness yet she still followed Woohyun from behind. They stopped walking as they reached under the cherry blossoms tree. 

"Now explain. Where did you heard that kind of rumor?!" Hyorin said in a very serious tone. 

Woohyun gulped his saliva nervously when he looked at Hyorin's angry face. 

"One of the students saw you're entering that kid's house." Woohyun blurted out.

"What?!" She looked up at him with an unreadable expression. 

Woohyun lifted up his shoulders and shook his head. 

Hyorin let out a huge sigh as she slowly massaged her head.

"Can they just stop mentioning me with that guy?! I ing hate it!" She yelled frustratedly. 

"So... Was it true that you entered his house yesterday?" He questioned.

"Yes, it's true! But, I just took care of him because he had a high fever." Hyorin replied. 

"You hate him right?" Woohyun asked in a serious tone.

"I hate him so much." She quickly replied without hesitation.

"Then care to give me some reasons why you're taking care of him?" Woohyun secretly smirked because Hyorin finally fell into his trap. 

"I—" Hyorin couldn't continue her sentence as her mind was completely blank after she heard his question. 

Woohyun looked at Hyorin's face and automatically he laughed so hard. "Just admit that you still love him." He stopped his laughter when he noticed Hyorin was glaring at him. 

"No." 

"Stubborn much huh?" Woohyun playfully pinched her cheeks before she could avoid it. 

"Shut up. Ugh, let's go now or I'll be late for the class and Jihyun probably is searching for me right now." 

Jooyoung walked out from the class as the Business class already ended. He only had two classes on that day. He was heading towards cafeteria as he was a little bit hungry. 

Whenever he was passing by the girls, they would squeal loudly and Jooyoung swore that their squeals were ing annoying. He rolled his eyes and trying to keep calm. 

"Jooyoung!" A guy's voice approached him. 

"Oh, hi Jaebum." Jooyoung greeted back as he continued headed towards cafeteria with Jaebum.  

After they done paying the foods, they took a seat that was not too far from the cherry blossoms tree. Jooyoung found the tree was really pretty and it had a very nice view. 

"Dude, was it true that you're dating with the gorgeous Kim Hyorin?" Jaebum suddenly asked and the question made Jooyoung a little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter