six

Again, I Love You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

Hyorin put on her tight denim jeans that was perfectly looked y on her long legs and a polkadoted pink t-shirt with blueblack cardigan. She also let her long hair down freely. 

It was the Mid-Year Festival at Yonsei University. The festival that was held once a year. 

"Hyorin!" Jihyun called her that was appeared from behind. 

"Oh— Hi Jihyun. The place is already ready?" Hyorin asked. Since they're Arts students, they need to sell their artworks and collect money to be give for those who needed. 

"Yeah but the teacher asked us to wait for 20 minutes more." Jihyun replied and Hyorin nodded.

"Let's go the culinary spot first! I heard that there are lots of foods there!" Jihyun excitedly said as she really liked to eat. 

Hyorin chuckled when she saw Jihyun's over-happy expression on her face. 

"Okay, but you must promise me that you're not taking too much time. We still need to handle our class event. " She said in serious tone. 

Jihyun smiled widely and nodded. "Okay!" She replied before pulled Hyorin out from the changing room.

"Hyorin! What I said just now was right! There are lots of foods! They sell carbonara pasta too! My favourite food!" Jihyun swore that she was getting more hungrier when she arrived at the culinary spot. 

"Of course there are a lot of foods since they're culinary students and you have too many favourite foods I guess?" Hyorin shook her head but slightly smiled. 

Jihyun grinned cheekily as she slowly looked at Hyorin. 

"Pizza topped with sausages..." Jihyun slowly said but Hyorin could hear it. 

She looked around and her eyes spotted her favourite pizza that was sold nearby her. Her lips curled into a big smile and automatically her hand pulled Jihyun's grip as they headed towards the spot. 

"I want two pizza topped with sausages please." Hyorin excitedly ordered towards the guy. The culinary student looked at Hyorin and suddenly his cheeks were redden. 

"H—hi Hyorin-shi." He greeted shyly. Hyorin lifted her left eyebrow as she was wondering if she knew this guy. She looked at Jihyun and Jihyun lifted her shoulders as she also didn't knew.

"Uh— Hi there." She greeted back awkwardly. The guy lowered down his head and he quickly put the pizza sausages into the box. 

After he put the pizza box into plastic, he gave it towards Hyorin and she took it. 

"How much?" Hyorin asked. 

"It's free." The guy replied shortly. Again, Hyorin looked at him weirdly. Why on earth he be this kind towards her since she didn't even know him?

"I am not going to believe with that. Just tell me the price." Hyorin said in a serious tone. 

"Someone already paid it for you." The guy quickly answered. 

"What? Who? Tell me the name—" 

"Just tell that someone 'thank you' for paying these pizzas. Okay let's go now Hyorin!" Jihyun cut Hyorin's words as she quickly pulled Hyorin's wrist and left the place.

"Thank you for buying!" Hyorin cheerfully smiled as she gave the paper bag towards the woman that just bought one of her artworks. The woman smiled back and took the paper bag.

Fortunately, the artworks were sold really fast and they already collected lots of money. Jihyun was also busy treating her customer. 

"How much is this?" A guy's voice suddenly asked and Hyorin quickly turned. 

"50,000won for you Nam Woohyun-shi." Hyorin replied as she sticked out her tongue playfully. 

"So you're selling me with an expensive price huh?" Woohyun walked towards Hyorin and flicked her forehead. 

"Auww." Hyorin rubbed her forehead softly and her eyes were automatically glared at him.

"Okay okay. Don't glare at me seriously." Woohyun rolled his eyes in annoyance. 

"So why do you come here? You're not busy with your event?" Hyorin asked.

"Nahh, the guys already handled the event very well." He replied and Hyorin nodded. 

"How about you?" 

"It's pretty good I guess. The artworks become decreasing as you can see here." She smiled.

Woohyun looked around and he nodded. "Let's go somewhere." Woohyun quickly pulled her wrist and left the place. 

"Wha—" Hyorin widened her eyes.

"You two!" Jihyun yelled loudly but they already disappeared from her sight. 

"Seriously Woohyun? There are many places we can go but you pull me into this place?" Hyorin stomped off her feet as she glared at Woohyun.

"Why? Is there anything wrong with this place?" He asked. 

She gritted her teeth. "Let's leave." She was about to leave but he quickly caught her hand.

"They sell many accessories and I'm sure you will like it." 

"No."

"Yes. And let's go now!" He took her hand and headed towards the business and economics event. 

"You seriously should stop pulling my hand like this!" She said angrily but still followed his steps. 

The business and economics students, they're selling accessories such as bracelets, earrings, bangles and others. 

Jooyoung was busy since morning as he got lots of customers especially the ladies. As he was busy talking with the customers, his eyes spotted the figure that he had been waiting for since this morning even though he's busy. 

"Woohyun!" He called Woohyun that was walking with Hyorin. 

Jealousy soaring inside his body when he saw Woohyun was holding Hyorin's hand. Although he knew Woohyun just thought her as his little sister but still Jooyoung had his protective side inside himself.

"Yo dude!" Woohyun punched Jooyoung's chest lightly. Hyorin just stayed silent beside Woohyun as she was lowering down her head timidly. 

"Yo." Jooyoung greeted as his eyes were staring their hands. 

"Okay okay. I release her hand right now. Gosh, you're so protective." W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter