two

Again, I Love You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 

"Hyorin, are you okay?" Jihyun shouted behind the door as she was worried since Hyorin didn't get out from her room after she back from the university.

Hyorin just stayed silent. She still needed time to accept this reality. Why she must see him after 4 years?! Why he must apply in Yonsei University? 

Slowly the tears came out from her eyes, strolling down on her cheeks. 

Again, I'm crying again because of that guy. 

"Why Kim Jooyoung?" She mumbled quietly. 

"Hyorin!" 

The door was opened and Jihyun was there looking worried. She was afraid if Hyorin would do something bad towards her body. 

"Hyorin..." Jihyun called her best friend slowly. Hyorin just hide herself inside the blanket. Jihyun approached Hyorin on the bed as she pulled the blanket from Hyorin. 

Jihyun was surprised yet extremely sad when she saw Hyorin was crying as her tears didn't stop strolling down. 

"Ji..." Hyorin quickly pulled Jihyun into a hug. She really needed her comfort since Jihyun was the one that always stayed beside her after those 4 years. 

"Shh. It's okay Hyorin." Jihyun patted Hyorin's back.

"Why? Why he must show up after 4 years? I freaking hate him..." Hyorin questioned in a sad tone. 

Jihyun patted Hyorin's head as she knew that her best friend would feel better whenever someone patted her head. 

"Rest a lot Kim Hyorin..." Jihyun said slowly before she left Hyorin that was already sleeping soundly. 

Hyorin slowly entered the university as Jihyun was not with her since she must go back to Busan because of her family matters. 

She was hoping that she would not bumped with Jooyoung. She didn't knew how to react in front of him. 

"Hey, that's Hyorin." 

Hyorin was a little bit weird as the students were looking at her deeply. Did she do anything wrong? 

She shrugged off and headed towards her class. When she entered the class, all of her classmates stared at her. 

What now? Ugh, I hope today would end faster.

After the class ended, Mrs. Yang left the class. Hyorin was about to leave the class but stopped by a girl's voice. 

"Hi Hyorin!" A girl's voice approached her. She looked at her and was a little bit surprised since that girl never talked with her before.

"Uh, hi." She replied awkwardly. 

"Can I ask you something?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure." Hyorin replied as she nodded.

"Is it true that you're dating the only son of Kim Group, Kim Jooyoung? The new hot student?" She questioned again.

Hyorin slightly widended her eyes when she heard the questions. 

"No. It's not true. Where did you heard these kind of stupid and nonsense rumors?" Hyorin replied angrily. She didn't want to interfere his life anymore. It was already enough because of 4 years ago.  

"The students saw your argument with Jooyoung yesterday." 

"Oh... No, we're not dating. Jooyoung-shi mistaken me as his friend." Hyorin smiled slowly. 

"Is that so? Okay then! Thanks for ans—" 

"Can I meet Hyo?" A voice shocked everyone in the class. 

All the students included Hyorin looked at the door and saw Jooyoung was standing handsomely in front of the class. 

After th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter