seven

Again, I Love You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7 

Hyorin silently followed Jooyoung's steps as she looked at her hand that was held by Jooyoung. The sudden skinship made her heart shaken and beat really fast. It had been 4 years, they held hands like this. 

"Seriously, can you let go my hand?" Hyorin slowly whispered, trying to not let the people heard their conversation.

"No." He said in a serious tone. He slowly put their hands inside his jacket's pocket. Some of the students were already staring at them. 

Jooyoung smirked when he saw some of the guys' disappointed faces. She's mine, idiots. 

"Can you stop forcing me? You know that I don't like people forcing me." Hyorin stopped her steps and she looked up at Jooyoung. 

"Can you at least give me some time to explain the truth about 4 years ago?" Jooyoung desperately hoped that Hyorin would listen the truth. 

Hyorin looked around after she assured there's only few students at that time. 

"Whatever happened 4 years ago, I already forget it. Our past is over, Kim Jooyoung." She stubbornly said. 

"No. There's no 'past' between us." Jooyoung replied as he looked at her eyes gently. 

Hyorin quickly looked away from his eye-contact or her heart would be soften. 

"Seriously, what do you want me to do? Forgive you? Fine, I'm forgiving you right now. So, stop talking about 4 years ago." She replied harshly. 

"I— I—" He stuttered. 

Hyorin took a deep breath. Tonight, she would let go all her feelings these 4 years for Jooyoung. 

"Young..." She slowly called the nickname that she gave towards Jooyoung 4 years ago. 

Jooyoung widened his eyes as he heard the name that he had been waiting. Her soft voice when she called his nickname. 

"When you left me with a piece of paper that was only written 'I'm sorry.', my heart shattered into pieces. You never knew how much I cried for you. My tears never stopped falling because of you. How could you left me without words?" Hyorin let out all her words that she wanted to say towards Jooyoung. 

"Hyo... My dad forced me to go California that day." Jooyoung said in a sad tone. 

"You could tell me the reason 4 years ago, but no! You just left me! What do you think I am? A toy for you?" 

"No..." He slowly shook his head. 

"It's true what Woohyun said just now. I think we should solve our problems and let's have a proper break up." 

"Proper break up? I never say that I will break up with you." Jooyoung said stubbornly. 

Hyori sadly smiled as she slowly took out something from her clutch. 

"Here." Hyorin put a piece of paper that was still folded prettily on his palm. 

"Y— You still keep this letter?" Jooyoung stuttered again. 

"This was the sign of our break up." She said in a monotone voice. 

Jooyoung stared blankly at his palm. He shook his head repeatedly. He couldn't accept the fact that how much he had hurt Hyorin. 

"Let's not meet each other again. I already forgive you, Kim Jooyoung." Hyorin sincerely smiled before turned away from him. 

Before she could leave, she felt her whole body was pulled from the back into a hug. She knew the hug was from Jooyoung since she knew his scent very well. 

"Jooyoung..." She tried to break the hug but he was hugging her really tight. 

"Babe, please... I need you. I come back for you, Kim Hyorin." Jooyoung said as he tightened his hug. 

Hyorin's heart clenched when she heard the words. How she wished she could easily accept him back but she didn't wanted her heart broken again. 

"Jooyoung... You can find a better woman than me." 

"There's no woman better than you. You're the one for me, babe..." Jooyoung romantically replied. 

Hyorin tried her best to not let out her tears but she couldn't help herself. She admitted her heart shaken a little bit because of his romantic words and she could feel his sincere feelings. 

"Please... Don't force me. I hate it..." Hyorin softly said while sobbing. 

Jooyoung slowly released the hug when he heard the girl that he loved dearly was crying. He had always hated people hurt Hyorin and now he's the one that hurt her. 

"I.... I will stop..." He tried to not said the last words but he must say it for the sake of her happiness. He should let Hyorin go. 

"T—This is for you, Hyo..." Jooyoung gave a paper bag towards Hyorin before left her alone. 

'I will stop.'

'I will stop.'

Hyorin sobbed again as she remembered the last sentence from Jooyoung. She looked at the paper bag that was given by him and there's a small box in it.

Her hand slowly opened the small box and automatically she closed . Speechless. That was the only feelings that she had at that time. 

The pretty bangle with an infinite charm that she looked this afternoon. How come he knew that she attracted to this bangle? Unless... he had been looking at me...  

She took out the small note inside the box and read it. 

I hope you like it. -Young-

It had been three weeks since the fireworks festival. Hyorin had never saw Jooyoung's figure in front of her anymore after the festival. Woohyun also already stopped asking her to meet up with Jooyoung. 

It was weekend and Hyorin was rolling on her bed leisurely. She didn't had any plans to do during that weekend. Jihyun already left for grocery shopping. 

She stood up before headed out towards the living room. As she was about to turn on the television, she suddenly heard someone was lifting some boxes beside her house. 

New neighbour I guess? 

Hyorin shrugged off as she switched on the television before changed it into her favourite channel.

As she was enjoying the drama, someone opened the door as Jihyun already came back. 

"Hyo!" Jihyun happilly called Hyorin as her steps fastened towards Hyorin. She quickly sat down beside Hyorin on the sofa. 

"What?" Hyorin asked as she looked at her weirdly.

"We have a new neighbour! He's so handsome and he's staying alone! Let's go greet him!" Jihyun immediately pulled Hyorin's wrist and before she could avoid it, Hyorin was already standing in front of her new neighbour's door. 

"Ji, you seriously should stop pulling my hand like that or else." Hyorin looked at her seriously.

"Whatever. Now, let's focus on our hot neighbour!" Jihyun replied as she knocked the door.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter