three

Again, I Love You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Two weeks already passed as Hyorin was trying her best to avoid Jooyoung and she did it. Thanks goodness that they took different courses. 

She was alone in the house since Jihyun still had her class. 

Hyorin walked towards the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. She noticed the refrigerator was empty as she thought that she didn't go for grocery shopping lately. 

She quickly went towards her room and took her purse before left the house. 

"Tomatoes, bacons, peppers, salads..." Hyorin mumbled quietly as she checked the list in her cellphone. 

"Okay done!" She said, feeling satisfied that she could go for grocery shopping alone. As she was walking towards the counter, she stopped her steps when she saw her favorite snack. Chocolate Pepero. 

Her lips curled into a smile as her hand reached the pepero. Suddenly, she remembered the past...

"Let's buy chocolate flavor." Hyorin said as she was about to take the chocolate pepero but Jooyoung stopped her. 

"No. Let's buy the strawberry one. Thats better." Jooyoung argued. Hyorin looked at him with unreadable expression. 

"Young, you seriously should stop being obsessed with strawberry flavor. Your scary face didn't match well with strawberry." Hyorin boyfriend that was already blushed. 

She really liked to see Jooyoung's face whenever he blushed. He was too cute when his cheeks redden. 

"People said don't judge book by its cover right?" He winked as his hand wanted to take the strawberry peppero. 

"Youngie..." Hyorin called his nickname softly. Jooyoung felt his heart skipped faster than normal as he heard the voice came from Hyorin. 

He turned beside and looked at his beloved girlfriend. Hyorin was looking at him with her puppy eyes. Ugh, this girl should stop looking at me with those cute eyes. 

"No. I'm not going to lose with your cuteness although you're really cute right now." Jooyoung said as he pinched her cheeks softly. 

"How about we just buy two flavors? Simple right?" Hyorin suggested as she quickly made her straight face. 

"Nope. I don't like chocolate pepero so it's hard for me to kiss you." Jooyoung blurted out.

"What?" She looked at him that was smiling cheekily.

Jooyoung leaned his face closer to Hyorin and she widened her eyes. "Pepero kiss?" He . 

"Idiot." Hyorin replied as she quickly distanced herself and sticked out her tongue playfully.

"The idiot that you love right?" He grinned as he wrapped his hand around her thin waist. 

"Ugh, fine. Take the strawberry flavor and hurry up." Hyorin quickly replied and left him alone, dumbfounded.

Slowly, Jooyoung slightly chuckled because of Hyorin's cute behavior. There're too many reasons why he loved Hyorin so much. 

His hand reached the chocolate pepero and walked towards Hyorin that was already smiled at him. 

Hyorin immediately shook her head. Past is past Kim Hyorin. 

She put back the pepero and quickly left the section. After she done paying the ingredients she bought, Hyorin headed out from the supermarket. 

The weather was a little bit cold since she was wearing a loose white shirt and black shortpants.

Hyorin fastened her steps as she was afraid that she might catch a cold after this. 

As she finally reached in front of her house, she saw a familiar figure was standing outside. Her face fell when she looked at the figure.

She slowly approached him. "Seriously, how did you know my house?" Hyorin asked Jooyoung.

Jooyoung quickly looked behind and saw Hyorin was walking towards him. His eyes slightly widened because of the clothes she wore. 

"You will catch cold if you wear this kind of clothes." Jooyoung said worriedly. 

"Leave now." She ignored his words. 

Jooyoung let out a huge sigh as he examined Hyorin from head to toes. His mind suddenly full with many thoughts. 

Did she went for grocery shopping? With that kind of clothes? . I'm 100% sure there're many eyes were watching her body j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter