four

Again, I Love You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

Hyorin closed the door and quickly went downstairs as she couldn't look at Jooyoung for long time or she would remember their past again. 

"Don't be stupid Kim Hyorin." She mumbled quietly and was about to open the main door but stopped when she finally realized that she left her bag inside her room.

"Ugh, you're so careless.." She said to herself. Hyorin immediately went upstairs again and headed towards her room. 

She slowly opened the door and hoping that Jooyoung wouldn't notice her. She looked inside and saw Jooyoung was already lying down her bed. 

He has time to lie down?! He should leave now! 

Hyorin looked at the tray and noticed the porridge was not eaten yet. She stepped closer towards Jooyoung and a little bit surprised because he didn't realize it. 

Wait. Don't tell me... 

Hyorin quickly touched his forehead and automatically her eyes widened because of Jooyoung's body temperature. 

She sat on the bed beside Jooyoung and shook his body a little but he didn't wake up.

"Jooyoung!" Hyorin called loudly. 

Jooyoung opened his eyes slowly when he heard the voice that he really wanted to hear for these past 4 years. He felt his body was really weak at that time.

"You have a fever! You should go to the hospital." Hyorin said as she tried to lift him up but he stopped her. 

"I don't want to..." He said in a very weak tone.

"Can you stop being stubborn?!" Hyorin replied angrily. She knew that Jooyoung was really afraid with hospital and clinic but he got a really high fever and he should go to the hospital. 

Hyorin immediately took his cellphone from the table and opened it. Her eyes slightly rounded as she looked at the wallpaper of the cellphone. The picture that they took 4 years ago. The first picture when they went on the first date. Their smile were really bright during that day...

She quickly snapped out as she swiped the lock screen and searched for his chauffeur's phone number. 

"Hello? Is this Kim Jooyoung's chauffeur?"

"Please come to XXXXX-32 because Jooyoung-shi is here." 

"Okay. Thank you."

Hyorin hang up as she immediately put Jooyoung's cellphone inside his jacket. After she done packing his things, she put them inside the paper bag. Then, Hyorin went towards Jooyoung that was still lying down on the bed and he looked really weak.

"Jooyoung..." She called softly. 

On the other hand, Jooyoung couldn't get more happy when he heard Hyorin called him in soft tone. How he wished he could stop the time at that moment. 

"Eat some porridge first before your chauffeur arrive." She said as she took the bowl of porridge on the table. 

"Here, open your mouth." Hyorin feed the porridge into his mouth and Jooyoung ate it slowly. 

After he ate the porridge, his lips curled into a smile as he noticed she made his favorite porridge. He had always liked the porridge with extra honey on top of it. 

"You.. still remember my favourite porridge?" He asked slowly. 

"Uh— well..." Hyorin stuttered as she bit her lower lips. She cursed herself for her own actions.

Jooyoung lightly chuckled when he saw Hyorin biting her lower lips. He always knew that Hyorin would bite her lower lips whenever she got nervous about something. 

Suddenly, the sound of knocks came from downstairs. 

"I think your chauffeur already arrive." Hyorin as she quickly left the room and opened the door. 

"Hello. I'm Kim Jooyoung's chauffeur." A man in 40s greeted Hyorin politely. 

"Hi. Jooyoung is upstairs. Uh— Can you take him to the clinic? He have a fever." She asked him.

"But... Jooyoung hates hospital." The chauffeur replied and his face looked nervous. 

"I'll make sure he go to the hospital." Hyorin said determinedly. 

"Actually, he should stay in the hospital but Jooyoung-shi doesn't want to so I guess it can't be help. Make sure he takes the medicine on time." The doctor ordered. Hyorin just nodded.

"Thanks a lot." She thanked the doctor.

On the other hand, Jooyoung was waiting for Hyorin in the waiting area. Truthfully, he really hated hospital and clinic. He didn't like needles and medicines but sometimes he would give in whenever Hyorin asked him to.

"Jooyoung, can I ask you something?" The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter