Ditching School, NBD.

Forbidden Kiss

 

School wasn’t over yet but I was already far away from that piece of land. Being the good student that I was, I had turned in all of my work for the day, even for the classes I had yet to attend, and informed my teachers personally of my absence. They took it rather well; me skipping school was nothing new. They never truly counted me absence since I did my work and was the top student in their class, even if I was there for only half the days.

 

Junsu and Jaebum had joined me in my expedition while the rest of the boys remained in class. I had threatened to kick their butts if they dared to ditch, seeing how they were barely passing. The two with me were brilliant boys and managed to maintain a relatively good grade. It was definitely lower than the Asian “F”, but hey. Passing is passing and passing means it’s all good.

 

I glanced back at the two who were flanking me as our motorcycles blared through the seemingly empty highway and smiled. This was fun.

 

I took the time to reflect on my past, my deep forbidden dark past. I’ve heard of the rumors that spread around about me. Surprisingly, they were actually almost accurate. Almost.

 

Since I lived on my own, my dad technically was never there. My mom and I… we never got along when I lived with her and though I could never understand why, I had a feeling it had to do with my dad. When I was fifteen, she shoved me to my dad, leaving behind two precious siblings.

 

For all they know, and probably think, I’m as good as dead.

 

So as for the whole rumor about how I didn’t have a birth mother nor siblings, that was close enough to the truth. I never denied the rumors; I never claimed them to be true.

 

Let others think what they will.

 

“Let’s get lunch!” I yelled over my shoulder. Their helmets bobbed up and down and veered to the left lane, eventually parking in front of our usual restaurant. Sliding out of my seat, I strode through the doors and greeted the ahjumma who ran the place.

 

“Omo, you guys are here early! Skipping school I see? Sit, sit, I’ll have your food out soon!” She warmly hugged me and I returned the affection. After moving here three years ago, she had become like a mother to me.

 

Jay and Junsu slid into the seats next to me as the usual crowd of girls began squealing over them from afar. I found the whole situation tipping over from amusement to frustration; they always managed to figure out when we were going to skip and I could never discover how they did that. Can’t a girl eat with her friends in peace? Not to mention the pesky and annoying rumors that flew around the school about how I was dating each and every one of the boys I hung out with. Really now. Oh yes, I’m dating seven or eight guys at the same time. That’s why I’m always around them. I rolled my eyes. These buttfarts need to find a better way to spend their free time instead of coming up with pointless rumors.

 

“You two need to start wearing a mask or something. I don’t want to have to deal with these annoying girls everywhere we go,” I glared at them. They shrugged. In fact, they basked into their fame. “And at least try to refute the rumors that your little fangirls start about us, okay?”

 

Aish. Since when has my life ever been peaceful?

 

I grew up with a mom who hated me and got rid of me. And then I met these idiots… I still remember that day.

 

After falling into an exhausted sleep at 5:00 AM, in my room, with an overload of stress due to a devastating accident earlier the day before, I woke up two hours later in an unfamiliar surrounding. “Where am I?” I shifted backwards on the bed, huddling with fear growing up inside of me.

 

My door creaked open and much to my surprise, my father appeared- my real father. He sat down gently by the bed, watching me with careful and cautious eyes. “Hey…”

 

The awkward atmosphere was thick, thicker than smoke, and hung heavily over us.

 

Unsure of what to say, I watched as my father struggled to find the words that I knew already. He didn’t need to tell me.

 

My mother had finally done what she had always been threatening to do: Ship me off to my father’s.

 

“What time does my new school start?” I interceded, saving him.

 

“In thirty minutes. Driver Kim is waiting for you to prepare and he will drive you there,” my father cleared his throat. My father, the man who’s presence I see twice a year; my father who knows more about me than my mother, though we lived separately. “Your uniform is in the closet.”

 

“Okay.”

 

He rose from the floor, rubbed his knees slightly, and nodded, walking out of the room as quickly as he had entered.

 

“So.” I stretched my arms out and sighed. I didn’t get to say goodbye to my siblings… And I probably never will as long as that woman was still around. “New school, new life, new friends…”

 

Twenty minutes later I was dressed and standing by the door, looking over my new home before I left for school.

 

“Miss ________!” Driver Kim, a kind looking man, hurried through the kitchen entrance and greeted me, opening the front door as I headed for the car.

 

The school was huge.

 

Seoul High, the most prestigious academy in all of Korea.

 

Patting down my clothes, I exited the car and stood at the gate of the school, unsure of where to go. I had been there for less than a minute and I could already feel the stares of the passerby as they checked out the new girl. I had never experienced this in my life.

 

Just as I finally took a step forward, I was knocked over by the whirling blur of a laughing boy running away from a group of students who definitely didn’t belong at Seoul High. Turning around with a look of surprise on his face, he saw me sprawled out across the green and helped me up, his chasers drawing closer. In a split second he made his decision- and pulled me after him as he once again began sprinting.

 

Twisting between the buildings, we finally stopped in a secluded location at the corner of the school property, panting and gasping for breath. This stranger was still holding my hand.

 

Retracting my hand, I stood stiffly before the handsome student, my narrowed eyes demanding an explanation.

 

“Sorry about that,” he gasped, “I didn’t feel like fighting so early in the morning and I’ve been needing the exercise, so I decided to lead them on a wild goose chase. I didn’t mean to crash into you like that.” His hand came up and pointed at me, “You’re new right?”

 

“My name is ________.” My head flicked back toward the direction from which we came. “Who were they?”

 

“They’re from Shinhwa High, those pesky brats. Whew man. That was more running then I expected to do!” Plopping down on the dirt ground, he grinned up at me. “I’m Taecyeon, by the way. Welcome to Seoul High!”

 

“… Thanks…”

 

“You want me to show you around?” His eyes lit up with excitement and he rose to his feet and towered over me.

 

“I don’t know where my classes are.” My answers were unusually blunt. I usually was nicer to than this, a lot nicer, but unfortunately for this boy, I’ve had quite the not-so-impressive first impression.

 

“That’s okay! Shinhwa should be gone by now, so I’ll take you to the front office!” Grabbing my hand once more, he dragged me after him, through the crowd of gasping girls, and up to the Principal, who seemed to be fairly familiar with him. After going though the routine welcome speech, the Principal printed out my schedule and sent me away with Taecyeon with a smile. Ignoring the jealous and burning gaze of the other girls, I followed after the giant, and throughout the day I met his friends.

 

They were all crazy. Not to mention how-

 

“Yah. Jjang! Jjang… where’d you go?” Jay’s voice brought me out of my memories, slamming me back into reality.

 

Our food had arrived without me noticing and stood before me now, the heavenly aroma drifting out and tickling my nose. I instantly wolfed it down, the warmth spreading throughout my body like a bonfire, giving my mind something else to think about besides for my siblings.

 

My siblings.

 

I miss them so much.

 

I wonder if they think about me?

 

How are they doing?

 

How… is he doing?

 

My mother probably told them that I legitly was dead.

 

My beautiful sister, my handsome stepbrother, how are you guys faring?

 

“Yah! Jjang!”

 

Junsu's laughing voice brought me forth from my trance and I shook my thoughts away, chasing them into the farthest corner of my mind.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Your phone has been ringing…” He pointed to the poor cellular device that was twitching around on the table.

 

“Mianhe mianheyo


ne mari deullinayo


dwineujeun ne gobegeul


geuden deureul su isseulkkayo
sarangheyo”

 

I stared at my phone, listening to my ringtone, listening as it described my feelings. At long last I remembered that I needed to answer the phone. “Yeboseyo?”

 

“Ay jjang!” Taecyeon’s voice filtered through, sounding irritated.

“What?”

 

“Those punks from a few days ago are here.”

 

“Are… where?”

 

“Here. At school. Looking for you.”

 

My heart stopped. Yonghwa was looking for me?

 

“Andwaeyo! I’m not at school, do you hear me? Tell him that he shouldn’t be looking for me!” I slammed the phone down, panic rising up in my chest.

 

No. Yonghwa can’t be looking for me. I can’t see him face to face… or else everything will fall apart.

 

“What’s wrong? You’re totally pale! I’ve never seen you react like this to a phone call before,” Junsu leaned over and looked me over intently.

 

I took a deep breath. “I’m fine. Let’s go. Bye Ahjumma! Thank you for the delicious food!”

 

To my horror, I realized that I had to talk to my principal before school was over. Which meant I had to go to school.

 

And Yonghwa is at my school. 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Whoa, Hi there SuperLongChapter! 

I was thinking about breaking this up into two different chapters,

But Nah.

[:

Hope you had fun reading it! I purposely left your name out. But I think you can guess who you are by now, right?

&Guess what happened yesterday?

I got addicted to twitter D:

I don't know why it's so addicting.. but..

LOL. 

Do y'all use twitter? Probably..

*sigh. I'm just the super late dork here, haha.

 

Jongtina [block]  on 10-12-2011 23:19:56 says: x
I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY :D!! gah Sam, you're like, the best writer ever ^^

Thank you! LOL, I'll update your fanfic soon. Hmm.. I wonder what I'm going to make you do next? :P

elizabeeeth [block]  on 10-12-2011 22:45:21 says: x
The story is well written! Can't wait for more updates from you! ^^ Good work!

Aw thanks! :D 

twinkleprojects [block]  on 10-12-2011 17:53:10 says: x
wahhhhhhhhhhh!!! another yongseo story?
Update!! Update!! Update!!
really super duper interesting!!

Yuup, another yongseo story! I love this couple sooo freaking much. They've appeared in two of my other fanfics, too, even though they're minor characters, haha. YONGSEO FIGHTIN! 

rocket_star [block]  on 10-12-2011 17:52:54 says: x
no problem, besides, your story is awesome!! cant wait to read the next chapter!!

:D This chapter was super long because I added in the whole story about how she/you met the dorky 2PM ^^ <- inspired by you. (: