CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE!

Forbidden Kiss

 

[A/N: SO I just realized that in this fanfic Seohyun’s a year older than Taeyeon & Yonghwa.. but I put her in the same grade as them.. SORRY FOR THAT MISTAKE, lol. But since I’ve written it like that, I’ll just keep it that way. My bad… *bows*]

 

The panting group of exhausted teenagers dove for cover behind the community mailboxes that loomed nearby, thankful for the shelter as they peered around the edges at the suspicious car parked not too far from them.

 

“I feel like an idiot,” Jungshin groaned quietly, “we ran and ran and ran… in a giant circle.”

 

Taeyeon nodded, “I know what you mean.” She couldn’t believe it. After all of that physically draining work, they ended up right where they started. Seconds dragged out into minutes and, though their legs were cramping, the four of them remained crouched behind the metal structure, waiting for the car to leave.

 

Finally they caught a glimpse of the Woman exiting from the store with a bag full of food dangling daintily from her outstretched hand, their eyes following the woman to the car as she strolled casually along the street in her expensive outfit and thousands of dollars of jewels glittering in the sunlight. The car delicately rolled away and at last Seohyun could release the breath she’d been holding in.

 

“Man.” That was all Seohyun could say. Yonghwa took her hand in his, a sign of comfort.

 

“Let’s go,” Yonghwa said after a moment of silence.

 

Jungshin took Taeyeon back home while Yonghwa walked Seohyun slowly to her house, not wanting to leave her. They watched as colorful leaves swirled through the air, as the sun began setting, as the time flew by. Pausing outside her front door, he drew her into a long embrace, breathing in her scent as if there was no tomorrow. “I don’t want to go,” he whispered in her ear.

 

“You have school tomorrow. I’ve already distracted you enough,” Seohyun replied faintly. She didn’t want to leave him either. Who knew what trials tomorrow would bring?

 

“I’ll pick you up after school tomorrow,” Yonghwa promised as he finally released her from his grip. Seohyun stood on her toes as she hesitatingly pecked Yonghwa on the cheek and whispered out of the side of , “You better.”

 

As much as Yonghwa wanted to turn his head so that their lips would meet, he restrained himself. It was only the first day that they’d officially met, and less than a day since they’ve become a couple, and Yonghwa knew that they’d move much faster than most couples would’ve in one day due to their history together.

 

With heavy steps and a heavy heart, Yonghwa returned her kiss to her cheek and trudged away toward his bike, throwing glances at Seohyun every few seconds. As he pulled away from the curb, Seohyun waved at him, forcing a smile on her face. Likewise he forced a smile back, knowing the pain that they were both feeling.

 

Seohyun kept her eyes on her boyfriend as he turned the corner and disappeared from her sight before she entered into her house. Her dad looked up from his newspaper as he heard her footsteps, a knowing smile on his lips. “That was Yonghwa, wasn’t it?”

 

“Yup.”

 

“It’s about time,” was all he said before returning to reading the daily news.

 

She opened the refrigerator and took out the ingredients she needed to cook dinner for the night, pausing after closing the door. “Dad… what Yonghwa and I are doing… is it right?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

Her hands automatically rinsed the ingredients under cool water as rambled on. “I mean, we’re technically siblings.”

 

“Seohyun, he’s only your stepbrother because of your mother. And when your mother disowned you, that connection was broken, mentally and legally. Besides, I support you in your decision, especially after watching you writhe in pain during your various nightmares at night,” Mr. Park reassured her, rising from his seat to help her prepare dinner. “Aigoo, I’m so lucky. My daughter cooks the best food for me and me only! Sadly… it won’t be long before we’re adding another mouth at the table,” he winked as he swiftly chopped the vegetables before throwing them into the pan.

 

“Appa!”

 

“It’s true isn’t it? You two have such a strong connection, I won’t be surprised if you start bringing him home for dinner.”

 

“Whatever,” she grumbled, though she was smiling on the inside. Yonghwa seemed to have brought a light into her life. On the counter, her phone beeped, indicating that she had received a message. Drying her hands on the towel, she picked up the mobile device and her smiling-on-the-inside found its way out, and before long Seohyun was grinning like an idiot.

 

Yeobo, I miss you already < / 3 – Yonggie.

 

You crazy kid. I miss you too < / 3.

Don’t forget to pick me up after school!

I bet the boys will be shocked tomorrow when they see us, haha. – Hyunnie

 

Forget those broken hearts.

 <3 SARANGHAEYO! ㅋㅋㅋ

I WUB YOU SO MWUCH.

MY GIRLFRIEND IS THE PRETTIEST GIRL ALIVE! SHE’S PRETTIER THAN THE STARS IN THE SKY – Yonggie.

 

GREASY! SO GREASY! YUUCK! :P

I can’t wait to see you again.

Gah, I sound like some love sick bratty teenager girl -.- look at what you turned me into. I blame this all on you. – Hyunnie.

 

Does this mean I get to be punished tomorrow? [; -Yonggie.

 

-.- *ignores you. Anyways, I need to finish cooking dinner for my dad. By the way, he’s totally fine with you raiding my kitchen apparently, so feel free to devour my food one day. I’ll see you tomorrow then <3 ­– Hyunnie.

 

Humming a tune under her breath, Seohyun resumed cooking with a merry expression on her face. That is, until she remembered about her dinner with Nichkhun. She wondered what excuse he would offer this time around…

 

Sighing, she rinsed her hands off and patted the excess water on a towel, then carried the finished dinner over to the dining table. Sitting down with her father, they talked of light topics before cleaning the dirty dishes and splitting up to do their own respective things.

 

Before long, Seohyun’s homework was completed and she plopped down onto her bed and stared at the ceiling.

 

Hey, are you sleeping yet? – Yonggie.

 

Seohyun rolled over on her bed and propped herself up on her elbows as she texted him back.

 

What if you just woke up me? Let me warn you, I’m not a morning person at all.– Hyunnie.

 

Aw cute. But I bet you weren’t sleeping :P

That Woman is driving me insane -.-

SAVE ME HYUUUNNIE!

GAH, one day I’m seriously going to kick her head off. She won’t stop yapping! –Yonggie.

 

What’s she doing now? – Hyunnie.

 

Setting me up for a blind date tomorrow -.- -Yonggie.

 

… -Hyunnie.

 

With who? –Hyunnie.

 

Some rich girl. I don’t wanna go. I never go. I’m not going to go. But seriously… I’M SLOWLY GOING INSANE! –Yonggie.

 

You can come hide at my house tomorrow if you want. But I’ll be at dinner with Nichkhun… -Hyunnie.

 

I’ll spy on y’all. –Yonggie.

 

Don’t. You. Dare. –Hyunnie.

 

Keke. Good night <3 –Yonggie.

 

Tomorrow’s going to be a long day. Seohyun sighed as she pulled her blankets up over her body, letting sleep slowly engulf her body as her weariness slipped away.

 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_ ~

Hi Guys!

This week's been crazy. & the next two weeks are going to be crazy too.

Dang it. The semester's ending.. which means a buttload of last minute exams are coming my way, along with midterms.

-.- 

But anyways, thanks so much for supporting this fanfic! ^^
Oh, and by the way.. the titles of the chapters have nothing to do with the story anymore.. they used to in the beginning.. but now I'm too lazy to come up with some amazing title. LOL.

 

hyunju [block]  on 12-7-2011 07:58:35 says: x
Wah!!is it their mothers car?don't tell me they got cought!!pleaase,pleaassseee.. :(

I was considering having them get caught.. but that'd be squishing too many events into one day [for them at least]. ^^ 

hyunju [block]  on 12-7-2011 07:41:57 says: x
Wah,I thought yonghwa will mad at taeyeon or something.I'm happy they all reunited.I just hope there won't be to many dramas with there mom.
Hey,are we connected or something?I've been listening to doue also this past week.I really miss 5 of them together :(
Jaejoong is Jjang!!
Have you watch protect the boss?

Nope, turns out the "cold hearted" Yonghwa is actually really caring on the inside ^^ 
Oh man. I don't even know what to do with that woman - she's crazy. 

Forreals? :D 
Maybe we're secretly twins, haha. 
I MISS THEM SO MUCH 3 
Jaejoong is y. End of story loool. 

No, I haven't seen that drama yet. I've heard about it from my friends though! When I have time, I'll watch it (:

lingericious [block]  on 12-6-2011 22:19:52 says: x
OH NO! That woman is back! :( Haha. Anyways, I am really happy how Yonghwa NOW decides to treat Taengoo better! *Please please let him protect Taengoo from the bullies for once!*

Yup :(
It's That Woman. 

I know right? 
Man, this boy better step his game up some. 

Who knows~ Maybe he will.. maybe he won't [Don't forget Taeyeon has someone by her side now *coughcough ^^]

lingericious [block]  on 12-6-2011 22:16:57 says: x
Me too! Haha. I love our little side story! XD

OH. MY. GOSH! If it is Jessica....... *SUPER DRAMATIC MUSIC* But think that Seohyun will still kill her easily anyways... Haha.

That woman ate your fridge? Then how can she fit inside her own car? She would have much difficulty. But oh wells, she cannot eat your house now that you are staying in a cave, that's sort of a relief I guess? :D You should've told that woman it would be easier to take HER out of the story! Haha. And she will disappear forever... WOOHOO~

Jungshin and Eunjung? NOOOOOOOOOO~ Poor Jungshin!!!

It's really interesting xD 

Of course. Seohyun's just a Jjang like that, haha. 

Yup. I have nothing left after Jungshin & That Woman visited my poor house/cave -.- 
Nothing except my computer. O_o 
But if I'm in a cave.. I'm not completely sure how I'm getting internet connection.. lool. 
& YEAH! THAT WOMAN.. -.- She wouldn't listen. She insisted on coming in the story, though I made sure that she didn't interfere with Yongseo quite yet.

I don't know who to pair him up with D: 
Jessica? Eunjung? Or a good girl that maybe I should add in? 

tthnguyen [block]  on 12-4-2011 03:23:59 says: x
LOL!! They ran around like how far and ends up back where the car is!! Hope everything goes fine!!
Update Soon!!

Hahaha ^_^ 
Yup. They feel like idiots now, lol. 

Thanks for commenting!