008

Please Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV

Time flies so fast~ It have already been 2 weeks since Junhyungie oppa is back in Korea for his vacation. Today is Christmas eve and this will be the last week of Junhyungie oppa's vacation before he's going back to Taiwan for work. I really enjoyed this few weeks together with Junhyungie and Minseokie oppa and I was especially thrilled to know that I can finally celebrate this year Christmas with Junhyungie oppa after 2 years of not being able to do so because of Junhyungie oppa's busy work scheldule so he wasn't able to return to Korea to celebrate with us.

"Eunji ya~ What gift are you buying for Minseok?" Junhyung oppa's word bring me back to reality. 

"Emm.......I think should be gloves?? Because gloves can keep Minseokie oppa warm from the cold winter. And the gloves that he's wearing now are torn so I want to buy him a new one." I smiled while looking down at the variety of gloves to choose for Minseok oppa.

"What about oppa?"

"I have bought him a headphone back in Taiwan as Christmas present." Junhyung oppa smirked.

"Wow~~ I am so envious of Minseokie oppa~" I pouted.

"Hahaha. Ya, miss, quickly choose your gloves for Minseok. For your information, we still haven't went to the supermarket to buy ingredients for tonight's Christmas eve meal."

"Okok. I will get this pair of simple gloves for Minseokie oppa then but before that I will get the gloves to be engraved with his name initials~" I picked a pair of blue gloves before giving it to the staff to let him help me to engrave M.S on the gloves.

 

We went home and started preparing tonight's Christmas eve meal together for Minseokie oppa as a surprise for him because we want to thank him for taking care of me very well while Junhyung oppa is away. After cooking up some dishes, Junhyung oppa and I started decorating up the dining room with some balloons and Christmas decorations. Minseok oppa had went out with some of his middle school friends today for some Christmas gathering so he won't be back until 7.

"Eunji ya, switched off all the lights. Minseok should be back by now." After Junhyung oppa finished his words, we heard some noises made from the keys and opening of the door. 

"Ehh.....why the lights are not switch on? Did Junhyung and Eunji went out?"

I was standing beside the front door and near the switches too. So I switched on the lights and covered Minseok oppa's eyes with both of my hands. He was surprised when I did that.

"Why are you covering my eyes, Eunji? Don't fool around." 

"You are going to find out soon oppa." I answered in a playful tone while leading him to the dining room.

"I will say 123 and oppa will open your eyes ok? 1....2.....3!!" I put down my hands and  he slowly opened his eyes.

"Dadang!! Surprise!!! Merry Christmas eve, bro!" Junhyung oppa put on the santa hat for him.

"Omo......did you guys prepare this surprise for me for the whole day?" Minseok oppa seems very touched and was shocked too.

"Yeah oppa. We hope you will like it because Junhyungie oppa and I really appreciate and are thankful towards what you have done for us. Jeongmal gomawo oppa." I walked towards him and give him a hug. He just my hair gently and smile warmly.

"Let's tuck in now~Or else all the food will n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter