005

Please Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok POV

The next morning when I woke up. I was shocked to found Eunji was neither still sleeping in my arms or at the bed, she was nowhere to be seen. I looked outside the window and it was raining heavily with cold wind blowing against the trees outside. I became worried because Eunji's emotion will become unstable in rainy days.

I quickly ran out of the room and search for her in the entire hospital. My anxiety grew as I still couldn't find her after searching for the whole hospital. Where did she gone.....? Rooftop!! I haven't searched the rooftop yet!

I was right. When I reached the rooftop, I saw her whole body curling up and kept on trembling while burying her face into her knees. I slowly walked to her and squat down beside her. Her hair and whole body was drenched from the rain. She didn't realised my presence so I just gently pull her into my embrace.

"It's OK, Eunji ya. Minseok oppa will be here with you. Don't be afraid ok?" She just nodded her head lightly in my arms.

"Shall we go back to your room to change into dry clothes? The doctor said you can be discharged from the hospital once the glucose drip is finished." I expected to feel her nodding her head again my arms but I couldn't felt it this time. I glanced down at her and saw she was not moving at all.

"Eunji. " I called her several times but there was no reply from her so I guessed she must have fainted. I quickly took off my jacket and place it over her before carrying her back to the room. I call for the nurse to help Eunji change into dry clothes as I am a guy and not convenient to help her do so.

After that, I let her entire back lean on my body while I dry her hair using a towel. When done drying her hair, I piggyback her and took the small bag with Eunji's clothes and stuff before heading out to hire a cab home.

 

During our cab journey home~

Eunji's tears suddenly started flowing down and I could heard her kept on murmurring Doojoon's name and her mummurring sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter