003

Please Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Appearance:

Apink Bomi as Bomi (Doojoon's younger sister)

 

 

Eunji POV

I woke up with a scream. Tears, sweat were all over my face and forehead. I just had a nightmare of the horrible car accident that took away my 2 loved ones and almost took away Junhyung oppa too. 

"Eunji, are you ok??" Minseok oppa asked me with a worried look while settling himself in front of me.

"Where is Doojoon oppa???? I want to go and find him now!!!" I tried to stood up but I didn't have any strength to keep myself standing at all.

"Eunji... please don't be like this......" Minseok oppa pulled my wrist.

"Let go of me!! I want to see Doojoon NOW!!!" I struggled to pull my wrist away from his hands but his grip only became more tight which made my whole wrist became red.

"Calm down and listen to me, Eunji. Doojoon is no longer in this world anymore. I'm sorry." Minseok oppa's word made me froze and my heart almost stopped beating.

There was a minute of silence before Minseok oppa spoke again. "Are you ok?"

"NO!!!!I DON'T BELIEVE THIS AT ALL!!!!!!DOOJOON OPPA WILL NEVER LEAVE ME ALONE, HE PROMISED ME BEFORE!!!!!!!THE DOCTOR MUST HAVE MADE A MISTAKE. I WANT TO FIND DOOJOON OPPA NOW!!!!" I roughly pushed Minseok oppa's hand away from me and wanted to walk out of the room.

When suddenly I came face to face with that girl - Bomi. Before I could even react, a tight slap just slide across my face and started to felt burning sensation on it.

"YOU JUST MAKE ME LOST MY OPPA, MY REAL BLOOD OLDER BROTHER!!!!!! IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR MISUNDERSTANDING ABOUT US!!!!! IT'S ALL JUST BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!!!MY CHILD'S FATHER JUST LEFT ME NOT LONG AGO AND NOW YOU MADE ME LOSE MY ONLY OPPA TOO!!! I HATE YOU!!!!" Bomi yelled while crying and another tight slap landed on the other side of my face aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter