004

Please Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok POV

1 week have passed since Doojoon's death. Eunji have been exceptionally quiet these days and she always locked herself up in her room, refusing to come out at all. She haven't had any breakfast,lunch and dinner for a week, even refused to drink water too.

"Eunji ah, come out and have some brunch ok? I have prepared your favourite peanut toast with sausages." I knocked on her door for several times but there were no answer at all.

I started to become worried. I tried again "Eunji,are you still asleep?? Hey Eunji,give me an answer. Are you alright???"

In the end, I quickly ran to the living room and get the spare key in order to get inside her room.

I unlocked it and was shocked to found Eunji lying unconciously on the floor.

"Eunji ya!!!! Wake up!!!!! Don't scare me!!!!" I shook her shoulders but there was no reply from her at all.

I quickly carried her up in my arms, grab the keys and wallet before rushing out of the house to get her to the hospital.

 

I tried to hire a cab on the main road while carrying her in my arms but there were no cab in sight at all. So at last, I decided to just carried her in my arms and run to the hospital at full speed which requires 50 minutes walk from Eunji's house.

 

At the hospital~

Eunji was taken by the nurse to the doctor to examine on her. I was told to wait outside of the doctor's consultation room. After around 20 minutes of waiting, the nurse came out of the room and told me to went in.

"Annyeonghaeseyo, How are you related to Yong Eunji ssi? Are you her boyfriend?" The doctor greeted me with this question that left my mouth wide open and stuttering.

"Oh....ann....annyeonghaeseyo. I.....I'm Eunji's....fr... friend whom is taking care of her while her oppa is away in overseas for the period being." I bowed awkwardly to the doctor.

"I'm sorry." The doctor apologised awkwardly.

"Ah, it's ok. Anyway, may I know what happen to Eunji? Why did she fainted?"

"Her body is dehydrated and lack of nutrients. The reason that she fainted is because of these and I have measured her blood sugar, it was exceptionally low. Did she eat her meals regularly recently?"

"She hasn't eaten and drink any liquid for a week ever since her boyfriend passed away. Is her condition now very severe?"

"That explains why her body is dehydrated and the level of blood sugar in her body is pretty low. Don't worry, her condition isn't severe. She just need to drink water , eat her meals regularly and have sufficien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter