007

Please Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok POV

During our journey back home from hospital, Eunji fall asleep on my shoulders due to tiredness. I patted her head gently while looking out of the car window. I saw Junhyung was standing in front of the main gate from far when the cab was approaching the house.

I gently shook Eunji's arm to wake her up. "We have reach home and Junhyung is back."

I looked at Eunji who is rubbing her sleepy eyes now with a smile.

"Junhyung is back......? Junhyungie Oppa!!!!!" Eunji's sleepiness soon turned into a wide smile and she alighted the taxi in a hurry before running towards Junhyung and hug him tightly from the back.

I followed behind her after paying the cab fare. Junhyung was first shocked when he got a backhug.

"Junhyungie oppa!!!! Bogoshipo."

But after he heard Eunji's voice speaking, he turned around and carried Eunji up in the air.

"My cutest little dongsaeng, Eunji ah, oppa missed you so much!!! Come, give me a kiss." Junhyung put Eunji back to the floor and Eunji lean forward to give him a kiss on his cheek and he smirk.

I stood beside them and watched them with a smile.

"Hey bro! How have you been? Thank you for taking care of Eunji when I was away. Really appreciate that."

"I have been fine and you are always welcome. bro. Eunji is like my little sister too~"

Eunji showed me her trademark eye smile upon hearing it and Junhyung give me a pat on my shoulder.

"Anyway, Eunji, is your head better now?? I was very worried when I heard from Minseok that you had fall down from staircase. You better be more careful next time ok??? Promise me~~" Junhyung held out his little pinky.

"I'm really fine now oppa. Don't worry. I promise oppa that I will be more careful in the future." Eunji hook her little pinky with Junhyung's. 

"Shall we go into the house now? It will be cold to stay outside for so long." I suggested. 

"Ne, let's go in now." Junhyung took his luggage with his left hand and held Eunji's hand with his right one. 

"Oppa and Minseokie oppa, give me a moment. I will make some warm tea for you two." After finished saying, Eunji ran straight to the kitchen. 

"Minseok, so have Eunji really forgotten everything about her boyfriend?? "

"Yeah, that's right. That's the reason why she is happier now." 

"Then Minseok, go all out to confess your feelings for her!!! This is a great chance for you! I will be really happy if you guys can become a couple because I know I can trust you with my sister." Junhyung give me an encouraging smile.

"But maybe to Eunji, I'm just her older brother....? Just give me more time to gather up my courage. Alright, Junhyung?" 

"Ok, I will give you more time and don't forget that I'm always supporting you, bro." Junhyung give me a punch on my shoulder jokingly.

"I know. Gomawo Junhyung." I smiled to him.

"The tea is here!" Eunji came back with 2 cups of tea and passed them to us.

"Gomawo Eunji ah~" Junhyung and I thanked her together. "My oppas are always welcome." Eunji smiled again. It's nice to see her smile again. 

 

While Junhyung went out to supermarket to shop f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter