009

Please Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Early in the morning, Minseok and Eunji sent Junhyung to airport together. Upon reaching the departure gate, Junhyung bid goodbye to his buddy and sister.

"Minseok, I will entrust my sister with you again. Please take good care of her while I'm away. You also must take good care of yourself too." Junhyung give his buddy a hug.

"I will take good care of her even without your reminder. Mind your own health and take care too. Have a safe flight bro!" Minseok give a pat on his buddy's back.

"Thank you bro! I will." Junhyung let go of Minseok and shifted his gaze to his sister who already have tears in her eyes now.

"Eunji....." Junhyung called her softly.

"Oppa!! Can you don't go???" Eunji threw herself onto Junhyung's chest and sobbed non-stop.

"I also wished that I can don't leave you but I couldn't. Mianhae Eunji. Stop crying alright? Promise oppa that you will take good care of yourself ok?" Junhyung hugged her sister tightly while gently caressing her hair.

Eunji nodded her head.

"Oppa needs to go now or else the flight is going to take off in another 5 minutes time. Will call you once I reach there." Junhyung slowly let go of Eunji before turning to walk towards the depature gate.

Minseok walked towards Eunji and pull the crying Eunji into his arms. "Hush. Don't cry otherwise Junhyung will be worried about you."

 

Just 2 days after Junhyung had left for Taiwan, one morning, she received a bad and shocking news when she finished showering. Her phone just literally slipped off from her hands and she frozed on the spot.

"Eunji ya, breakfast is ready!" Minseok came into the room to called Eunji out for breakfast but he was a bit surprised to see Eunji's pale face right now.

"Did anything happened?? Your face is so pale right now." Minseok asked in concerned while picking up Eunji's phone from the floor.

"O....oppa.....Jun.....Junhyung oppa ha.....have died in an c.....car accident yesterday. He....." Before Eunji could continued with her words, suddenly she collasped on the floor, right in front of Minseok.

Minseok was too shocked before he reacted.

"Eunji!! Eunji wake up!!!! Don't scare me Eunji!!!" Minseok kept on shaking her arm trying to wake her up but there was no movement from her at all.

"I think I should bring you to the hospital now." Finished saying his words, Minseok carried Eunji up and quickly make their way to the nearby hospital.

 

After losing conciousness for almost half a day, Eunji finally woke up.

"Eunji ah, you have finally wake up!! How are you feeling now???" Minseok who saw Eunji's eyes opening slowly quickly take his seat beside Eunji's bed while holding up her hand.

Eunji didn't answer Minseok, instead, she looked at the clock hung on the wall before trying to get up.

"Eunji, you want some water is it? Oppa will go pour for you now. Stay in the bed to rest." Minseok gently pushed Eunji to sit down on the bed again and he went to the table beside to get a glass of water.

But Eunji tried standing up again and tried to leave the room. Minseok saw it and managed to grab her wrist on time.

"Where are you going? The doctor asked you to get some rest instead of moving around because your body is still weak now. So just go back to your bed alright?"

"Let go of me. I need to go to Seoul National Hospital to collect my oppa's body now."  Eunji just managed to shake away Minseok's hand before Minseok grabbed her wrist again with more strength.

"We are in Seoul National Hospital now. I will go collect it now, so just wait fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter