010

Please Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV

The next morning, I woke up at around 11 because I was just too tired from crying, life and many other things. I walked out of my room, wanted to go down to the kitchen to make myself some cereals since I don't have much appetite to eat. But an envelop on the floor outside my room caught my attention. I bent down and take up the envelop. There is my name on the envelop and I recgonise the handwriting. It was Minseok oppa's handwriting. I hesitated for a few seconds before opening it up. The letter was really from him and it wrote:

Eunji, sorry for shocking and burdening you yesterday with my sudden confession. Really sorry. Actually I had fallen for you when I first met you in the orphanage when you were just a 12 years old little girl then but you never realised about it at all because you have always treated me as your elder brother. I know very clearly that I'm only a brother to you and can only be that. So I don't even dare to pin any high hopes that you might love me back although I hope that you will. Being able to stay by your side to protect and love you as an elder brother was actually enough for me.

I can clearly understand why you couldn't accept your love for me so don't take it to heart or ever blame yourself ok? Oppa will be fine after sometime. Oppa have decided to move back to my own house to live for a period of time because I think that my presence might be annoying and a burden to you and I will not appear in front of you unless if there is anything that you need me. But still don't hesitate to give me a call whenever you need me alright? Lastly, please take good care of yourself and stay strong for the sake of not making Junhyung worrying over you? Oppa believe that you can surely go through this difficult period because you are a strong girl. Take care, Eunji ya~

From: Minseok oppa

"I will take good care of myself and stay strong not only for Junhyungie oppa's sake but for your sake too. Sorry if I had hurt you yesterday oppa. I have started falling for you too during the period when I lost memory about Doojoon oppa..... I was very happy to know that you have the same feelings towards me too but I'm really sorry that I couldn't accept your love because I don't want any misfortune to be happening to you oppa. I don't want to lose anymore people that I love.....I don't want to lose you oppa because I love you. I hope you will forget me as time pass by but I know for sure I can never forget you." My tears started falling down without me knowing. I ended up sobbing inside my blanket while curling up into a ball.

 

Author POV

It has been almost 2 weeks since Minseok have moved out of her house and she never saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter