002

Please Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special Appearance:

Apink Bomi as Bomi

 

 

 

Eunji POV

I was waiting for the lift when suddenly someone yelled "Happy 20th birthday Yong Eunji!!!!" into my ears.

I looked beside me and saw Doojoon oppa helding a piece of chocolate mousse cake with a light up '20' candle on top of it and the other hand holding a bouquet of pink roses. I was really shocked by his surprise.

"Quickly make a wish and blow the candle." Doojoon oppa smiled at me. I closed my eyes and quickly make a wish before blowing away the candle.

"What have you wish for?"

"I wish for everyone that I love will stay by my side forever."

"Silly girl, your wish will surely come true because I will always stay by your side forver, I promise you." Doojoon oppa pulled me in for a hug and kiss me in the forehead.

After Doojoon oppa finish feeding me the piece of cake, he took out a small shopping bag and took out a small box from it.

"Close your eyes now, Eunji ya." Doojoon oppa requested and I felt his pair of warm hands is helping me to put on something around my neck.

I guess it was a necklace and when I opened my eyes, it proves that my guess was right. I saw a beautiful necklace with a star and moon was on my neck now.

"This is my first birthday present to my dearest girlfriend. Eunji, saranghae. I hope you will wear this necklace everyday and when you see it, it will remind you of me."

"Gomawo Doojoon oppa and I promise oppa I will wear it everyday. I love this necklace a lot." I smiled while looking down at the necklace.

"Eunji ah, sorry for not being to spend the whole day today with you even though it's your birthday. I'm really sorry about that because I have some sudden urgent matters that need to be settled. Jeongmal mianhae, Eunji." Doojoon oppa apologised.

"It's ok oppa, I can understand it. Quickly go and settle your matters now. Call me when you are home tonight ok? Saranghae Doojoon oppa." I hugged Doojoon oppa and he gave me a kiss on my cheek before going off.

 

Since I'm alone now, I shall go meet up with my middle school friends whom I didn't meet for a long time. I was on the way on a bus to the place that I'm gonna meet my middle school friends when the plastic bag started to vibrate and I was sure that my phone wasn't inside,so maybe it was.... Doojoon oppa's phone? I put my hand into the plastic bag and took out the vi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter