006

Please Stay By My Side
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok POV

"Eunji ya~ Oppa is home and I have bought your favourite food......." I stopped and frozed when I saw Eunji lying unconciously on the ground with blood flowing out from her forehead.

"Eunji ya!!!! Eunji!!!! Wake up!!!! What happened to you???!!" I dashed to her and kept on calling her name while shaking her arm continuosly. But there was no answer or movement from her at all.

I tied my handkerchief on her forehead to temporary stopped the blood from oozing out. I quickly carried her in my arms and rushed her to the nearby hospital.

 

The hospital was filled with lots of patients today and the nurse told us to wait for our turn because all doctors are being occupied with patients. I carried her tightly in my arms and I became panicked when I saw my handkerchief slowly became stained with blood.

"Eunji, you must hang on!!!! I still haven't confess my feelings for you, I don't want you to become my regret. I don't want.....I love you....." I started crying and my tears kept on dropping to Eunji's face.

I hugged and held both of her hands tight. Both of her hands were cold and I was even more worried because it still wasn't her turn yet. I put her hands in mine to keep them warm.

"Yong Eunji ssi." I heard Eunji's name being called and two nurses came over and put her on the stretcher before pushing her to the operation theatre.

"Sir, please wait outside. Thank you." The nurse told me before pushing Eunji in.

 

I couldn't even stay still during the 2 hours that Eunji is receiving medical treatment because I was too worried about her. I really don't want her to become my lifetime regret. When the doctor came out, I quickly went to him.

"Doctor, may I know how's Yong Eunji ssi's condition now????"

"Luckily you have sent her into the hospital on time or else her life might be in danger because of excessive blood loss. Her condition now is stable  but she might not wake up so soon. I have already stopped the blood and stitch the wound on her forehead. When she wake up tomorrow, I will do a brain scan for her to see if there is any brain concussion. The nurse have pushed her to Room 99 to rest."

"Alright. Thank you so much, doctor." I felt much more relieved after hearing the doctor words and bowed to him.

Eunji was lying on the bed with bandage on her head. My heart really pains seeing her in this state now. I took a seat beside her and gently held up her right hand in both of my hands. I could heard her soft and slow breathings in my ears. I held out my right hand and caress her face gently. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter