Chapter 6 - DETERMINATION

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SM Entertainment]
Baekhyun and Chanyeol now come back to EXO dorm. On the way home, Baekhyun always telling that Bommie sunbae was funny and helpful while Chanyeol is drowning his mind in thoughts, he recalls the moment when Sandara noona pulled his arm with panic eyes and worry, the way she blew on his wound just because of his "ouch". Touching his arm, Chanyeol silently thinks that he is not going to remove these Band-Aids...aigoo, even her band aids reminds him of her. They're pink and full of rabbits. Being a true fan of Sandara sunbae, who cant know one of her nicknames is Ssantokki. Chanyeol feels pity since they have to say goodbye soon because 2NE1 must practice for their AON concert in Taiwan. As an idol, he understands the circumstance, working is the best priority; but today Sandara noona seems to be tired and now it's nearly 11.45 pm. So thinking, Chanyeol cant avoid worrying about her. She's so skinny and this cold weather...Chanyeol just wanna text her a caring message but he couldn't ask for her phone number since such acquirement in the first meeting is not a good idea.
Baekhyun and Chanyeol enter their dorm and see the others waiting for them.
Chen: "what happened, dudes? We're waiting for you!...."
Lay interrupts: "we did make a bet that Chanyeol's nose will be bleeding as soon as he sees Sandara Park sunbaenim! How was he then, Hyunie?"
The others laugh in joys while Chanyeol shouts at Lay: "You rascal!!! Bleeding what??? If u wanna a bleeding nose, it’s my honor to give you one!"- Yeol fakes to threaten Lay by sleeve up and push a fist on Lay's nose; suddenly, a curious voice is heard.
Sehun: " Park Chanyeol, what the hell are on your arm?"
"Holy God, pink Band-Aids!!!!" -- Tao notifies the other after overhauling Chanyeol’s arm--"Hyung, I didn’t know you like pink, haha, I'm laughing to death!!!"
Chanyeol thinks he's driven to crazy by these guys soon. Then he explains that because of Dadoong, this little cub thought he would hurt Chanyeol but it also provided him a precious moment with his Sandara noona. And he tells them that he shall let these Band-Aids on his arm as long as possible while the other guys look at him with half admiration half fun. Letting Chanyeol dreaming about the moment between him and Sandara, Baekhyun soon tells the guys about their first meeting. Hyunie thinks that YG is an ideal place where artists live together like family and have chances for self-improvement.
"You know, I've learnt much from Park Bom sunbae, she's a little bit freak but very funny. Minzy-ssi is friendly also. I'm going to invite them to our SM!"- Baekhyun chatters!

Kris sighs: “I am interested in CL ssi, haiz, what should I do to get a chance to approach her? She’s a so strong and out-of-touch”…Luhan immediately agrees and tells Kris that may be CL is the most outstanding among 2NE1 members.
Chanyeol promptly opposes: "but Sandara noona is outstanding, too. Look at her fan boy lists. She’s 4D girl and dare do whatever she wants. Also, she was so kind to worry about my little wounds, she's cutie, right?"
The rest EXO widen their eyes and: "Sandara noona? Omo, omo, since when you call her noona in lieu of sunbae?? How close are you now, Yeol?"
Chanyeol is now embarrassed since he knows he has been careless with these mini monsters who always wait for his inattention.
Chanyeol:"So what, you're jealous, huh?"- he rolls his eyes and be ready for any attack. Why does he has to feel ashamed about his true feeling, especially about her? Nothing can make him ashamed about that.
Baekhyun: "Look at you, Yeol!!! You seem very cool now, you know that, my pink-Band-Aid boy???"
Chanyeol: "Me cool as always!!!"

Xiu Min: “I think you should take some mental medicines, Yeol!!! Cool as always??? Are you f**king kidding me???”
The others, even Chanyeol burst to laughter, then, Sehun concludes an irrelevance: "Haiz, I think you should re-consider yourself, why even Dara sunbae's cat fight against you, hyung ah!!!”

Their living-room is now messed up with jokes and fights but Seho tells them to go to bed soon since schedule tomorrow is real tough. Baekhyun opposes that he can’t sleep right now since Chen, Tao, Lay, Xiumin and him are going to have a game battle tonight. Everyone is surprised since Chanyeol does not join in the battle although he is a serious gamer. Yeol tells the others he just wanna go back to sleep. Everyone swallows their laughter because they absolutely know that Yeol wishes to be alone just to remind the moment with Sandara sunbae.

Jong In: “Aigoo~ love is miracle! It can change everything!”- he says and chuckles while Chanyeol stares at him dangerously while he wonder if his feeling for her is such obvious tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter