Chapter 4 - MEETING

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SM'S HEAD OFFICE]

Waiting for President Lee So Man in the meeting room, EXO boys are gossiping about the breaking news that 2NE1 is not going to attend in any music awards. Sehun pretends to care and asks if Chanyeol is okay with this news. Chanyeol pays back with a dangerous sight as if he wants to dare Sehun joke around again. Other members burst into laughter seeing Park Chanyeol getting mad. They all know he's upset right now and it's better to avoid this annoying kid. Kris is the member having some romantic feelings towards CL but his feelings for her is not as strong as those of Chanyeol for Dara. That's is the reason why Kris is not affected by this announcement so much.
Luhan: "MAMA this year is less interesting without 2NE1 sunbaes. Just remember their I AM THE BEST performance in 2011. Such amazing!!"

Lay opposes: "But you know, there are many rookies this year. They're girly and beautiful also. Thinking of our Red Velvet dongseng, please!!".

Listening to the comments from EXO boys, Chanyeol disheartenedly thinks that it must be the most boring MAMA to him. But it's okay, tonight he's going to review all the performances of 2NE1 sunbaes on Youtube, or more exactly, he is about to focus on Dara noona, just only her. Up to now, whenever seeing shows having the participant of 2NE1, it's his habit to eye on Dara only. He doesn't care about the others. As 2NE1 TV being released, he has watched this show many times, watched alone and visualized if he is there with Dara sunbae, what he would do, something like that. Due to his thousand of times seeing this program, other EXO members altogether agree that Chanyeol is so obsessed with Sandara. But to him, it's not a problem, he really likes her, may be "admires and worships" her are more exactly; no matterwhat they call him, think or talk about him behind his back, Chanyeol's loyalty to Dara is so damn real and there is nothing he has to feel ashamed of.

Floating his mind along with his feeling, Chanyeol does not know the appearance of Lee So Man behind him. He hurriedly stands up and bows after all members finish their greeting. Lee So Man does not comfort with it but he lets it go and tells them that he's had an announcemnt of a collaboration for MAMA upcoming. Chanyeol thinks whatever shall  be happened is okay; no 2NE1, no his Sandara, MAMA this year is meaningless; so why he must care what will happen? The collaboration is frequently between main vocalists, hardly rappers except for you're the artists from YG (YG is famous for their R&B and Hiphop). Chanyeol is a rapper and consequently, he thinks he is not going to be chosen for the collab. Suddenly,

"Chanyeol ssi~Chanyeol ssi~.....PARK.CHAN.YEOL. can't you hear me?"- Lee So Man shouts. "Where is your mind? You've never focused"

He starts at the sound of his name. "Yeah, sajangnim. I'm sorry...I'm listening!" Other members stare Chanyeol with anxiety.

'

"I said you and Baekhyun are going to join in the special collaboration for this year MAMA. Get it?"

Chanyeol: "Ah, yeah, understood! Nae, I will do it well, sajangnim!"

Baekhyun: "Just in case you didn't listen well, he said we are going to collaborate with 2NE1 sunbaes!"

Chanyeol: "Mworago? excuse me but didn't YG president told that 2NE1 sunbaes won't attend in any music awards?"

The other members feel the surprises and happiness a same time in his voice. They wanna laugh and but try to swallow their guilty ideas.

Lee So Man: "Yeah, not all of them shall attend. You guys just collab with Sandara Park ssi and Gong Minzy ssi only. The others shall not take this chance. And it's better for both of you to prepare yourself and come to YG's base for the meeting planning for the collaboration. I've send notification to them and YG said these girls will be there to meet you and conduct the practice program....And, BTW, you guys shall perform CLAP YOUR HANDS, so, watch their performance carefully and plan your idea of the remix. Do not let YG look us down, clear?".

Baekhyun and Chanyeol harmiously answer: "Nae, Sajangnim! We'll try our best" in the applauses of other EXO members. After Lee So Man leaves, Chanyeol still thinks he's in dream. May  be the God understands his desire and thinks that he's an obedient guy, so He gives Chanyeol an incredible chance to approach 2NE1, oh my, to approach his Sandara sunbae. Even in Chanyeol's most beautiful dream, he has never thought he would have this precious chance. And CLAP YOUR HANDS...is that the songs he's always addicted to just because Sandara sunbae leads that song. She's cute, sweet with fresh angelic voice.. Sometimes, Chanyeol still read some bad comments which underestimated her and some anti-fans even think that she's got no talent and her participant in 2NE1 is just sustantially a luck based on her beauty only. But in Chanyeol's opinion, he always considers her as a multi-talented artist. Her voice is very unique and fresh. She joined s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter