Chapter 16 - SURPRISE

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It's okay, Yeolie...ah, before I forget, I am going to back to Philippines for few days upon the wedding invitation from one of my friend and being a tour guide for Steven's upcoming trip”. Chanyeol is okay with the wedding invitation but the idea of letting his girlfriend with the other guy who he does not know seems to be annoying a little bit. Chanyeol always understands the popularity of Sandara; besides 2NE1 fame, his girlfriend's beauty and kindness are also well-known and that why her fanboy list is significant. Chanyeol can name them immediately after tracking news of Sandara such as Big Bang’s Tae Yang, UKISS’ Kevin (Chanyeol always watches out this guy most because Kevin has many times expressed his admiration on Dara), MC Mong (the guy who always chooses Dara as his ideal girlfriend), 2PM Woo Young, Super Junior Dong Hae hyung who has an admirable friendship with Dara, blah blah... Chanyeol thought he has overcome the other rivals in the competition for Dara's heart and now they can be happy forever after and now a guy named Steven Yeun from nowhere (actually not "nowhere" because he is a superstar in Walking dead, Chanyeol silently thinks) appears...Chanyeol trusts Dara of course, but he does not trust any other guy around his girlfriend-"Aigoo-I now can stand the feeling of Cheondung sunbae". However, seeing his girlfriend's happiness as mentioning to Philippines, Chanyeol's so interested in her baby smile and birdy talk about her "true" hometown, the way she talks about it like a small child, that's why he can't refuse her anything, just remind her to take care of herself, have fun there and take lots of photos to send him because Chanyeol will miss Dara like crazy. His girlfriend nods happily, Dara thought Chanyeol would be jealous she mentions Steven in her trip but it seems she was wrong, Chanyeol will let her do whatever she wants if those things bring her happiness and joy.
Chanyeol is now back to the practice room with food aids from his girlfriend while the rest guys scream as seeing foods. They really do not have time for that, EXO have been practicing all days and nights for the MAMA. Chanyeol wonders until when he has leisure time for Dara, the true leisure time that they can spend together at somewhere which is free from the hawk observation of media, sasaeng while his fellows are eating like hungry lions.

Dara and Minzy now have a video phone call to Bom in US because this Bom ajumma wanna update the situation of two lovebirds. Dara is kinda shy girl. To those whom she first meets, she's very cautious and closed but when Dara gets familiar and close to someone, she shall be very cute and comfortable. It describes her relationship with 2NE1. With the red cheeks, Dara slowly put her left hand with the Love Bracelet to show Bom after Bom and Minzy yell in excitement because Dara revealed that Chanyeol had given her a birthday gift. Dara was quite surprised as Minzy overhauled her wrist and saw Chanyeol's gift...this little Minzy has a really hawk eyes. Dara sighs seeing her two fellows gossip for a while and thinks of CL, how CL will react to this news…But Dara ain’t have time for those affairs right now. She soon goes to Philippines and plans a surprising birthday gift for Chanyeol. It’s really nice since both of them were born in the same month and just apart from each other few days. Dara has also learnt that one of the cute nickname of her boyfriend is Park Doby which is derived from the character Dobby with the large ears in the Harry Potter of J.K. Rowling. Dara has not read this series but anytime look at her boyfriend, Chanyeol’s ears are the most eye-catching to her, the way they turn red whenever her boyfriend is embarrassed or confused is really adorable. Chanyeol has told Dara that EXO and him shall intend in MAMA couple days later and Dara feels a little bit sorry because she couldn’t be there for him. However, Dara reveals to Chanyeol that CL, Minzy and her shall be attend in the Gayo Dejun Awards at the year-end with him; and then they can celebrate with each other (of course secretly) and this idea really cheers Chanyeol up.

From: Krung Krung

To: Chanyeolie

I’m going to depart for Philippines

I will notify you as soon as I’m there.

Don’t skip your meals and take care of yourself.

 

From: Park Chanyeol

To: Mine- Ssantokki

Enjoy your time

I’ll be fine. Don’t worry

P/s: DO NOT DRINK WITH THAT GUY

I’m going to crazy if you get drunk and that Steven Yeun carries you home, seriously!

 

From: Krung Krung

To: Chanyeolie

Aigooo~ Arrasso…geokjeong hajima!

^__^ ke ke

------------------------

[SOUTH KOREA – FEW DAYS LATER]

After attending in wedding party of Dara’s friend, Dara has to come back  to Korea immediately for the unexpected event of Clio party. Dara and Steven did experience joyful time together. Because this was the first time Steven came to Philipines, everything to him were strange and charming. Dara even took Steven to a beautiful mountain and asked him to take a picture of her with the caption of “I’d say yes if I got a propose at a beautiful place like this” on her Twitter and Instagram while Steven laughed his off and he advises that Dara shouldn’t worry, Dara is really beautiful and every guy in this Earth wanna be her Mr. Right. Dara smiled and thought of Chanyeol’s reaction as seeing this post. It was just her action broken in sudden, Dara didn’t mean that and she remove this  post after that right away but the netizens have captured the post and the news has been spreader over the internet. Back to Korea after receiving many compliments about the beauty of Philippines and appreciation for her guidance from Steven, Dara is quite happy because the trip has been over sooner than expected. And Dara shall have more free time for her surprising birthday.

Chanyeol is really happy since his girlfriend has been back. The busy schedule in recent couple days still can’t not stop him from thinking of her and missing her. EXO is now rehearsing for the MAMA performance. It’s his birthday today but he can’t find out any free time to meet Dara although his girlfriend has comforted him that she is okay and will wait for Chanyeol until he has free time. Hearing the cheerful voice of Dara on the phone is a surprising encouragement for him to focus. Days ago, Chanyeol was driven to crazy by visualizing his Dara and Steven spending time together. If that guy dare touch his girlfriend, Chanyeol thought he would be in Philippines at once and he did tell Dara about his intention many times while Dara chuckled on the phone that there wouldn’t be any thing like his imagination and Steven and her were just pure friends. Then, Chanyeol felt a  little bit easy-going but deep inside him is jealousy because he couldn’t be with her freely like that.

It’s nearly 3 a.m

The rehearsal of EXO is finally ended. Baekhyun asks Chanyeol where he is going to go as seeinv seeing his friend collects his stuff and carefully watches over their managers. Just by a glance, Baekhyun and Kai, who is standing near them, understand that Yeol wants to go out for Dara. But,
Seho: "I'm afraid that you can't go out now, Yeol!"
Chanyeol: "Waeyo?" - Chanyeol knits his eyebrows with stiff face at his fellows.
Baekhyun and Luhan promptly cut: "It's because Manager hyung has questioned us about your recent weird behaviors..."- As soon as Baekhyun ends his words, Luhan continues shortly: "We think he is doubting and tracking your steps!"
Tao: "You can't go out now, hyung, if manager hyung finds out your relationship with Dara sunbae, I mean, noona in law...everything shall be messed up!"- he ends his words in the supports from the rest EXO
Seho: "Be careful because you dont know how our CEO and managers will react to your relationship...you can meet her later!...now, try to be normal coz the manager hyung is approaching you"- Seho glances over Chanyeol's shoulder and notify his friend of the sudden appearance of their managers.
Although it's hard for Chanyeol to stay calm as hearing the new development, he tries to be normal front of them. The managers ask Chanyeol if he's okay in recent days and they think he should pay his best attention in his job since they think Chanyeol has been so weird in recent days. Chanyeol grinds his teeth and nods to show his understanding. SM Entertainment has put its profit at the first place and does not really care about the feelings

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter