Chapter 21 - REUNION

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[2NE1'S APARTMENT]

Already having a discussion with Jijangmae - the manager of 2NE1 after going home from the US, CL and Bom are now at their common apartment preparing luggage for Japan. There are only two of them in the apartment since Minzy has not back from school. CL is unable to suppress her testiness. Being very busy for the upcoming US Debut, experiencing tiredness from a long flight and hearing the sudden romantic relationship between Sandara unnie and Park Chanyeol ssi, CL at once cannot swallow this rapid-fire news. Bom is now sitting on the couch and keeping her silence. CL, as the leader of 2NE1, is a very strong and responsible girl. That's why YG chose her as the leader, not Bom or Dara despite the fact that she's much younger than them. Among 2NE1, Bom and Dara are BFFs, Dara and Minzy are like the ship between mother and daughter; Dara and CL are like lovers. The music career of 2NE1 turns around CL and Bom, dancing is connected to Minzy while their spiritual life and union are closely associated to Dara. Despite of the tiredness, CL also cannot hide her curiosity why Chanyeol and Dara have pushed their partnership to romantic relationship like this. Glancing at CL’s inquiring eyes gluing on her, Bom sighs loudly and explains that it’s her idea because since Roommate, Bom has thought that Chanyeol fits Dara.

CL: “Unnie, please don’t tell me that you planned the camping trip, helped Chanyeol and supported this relationship from the beginning.”

Bom rolls her eyes: “Yeah…it’s me…so what? Don’t you think they’re cute together?” – She chuckles.

CL: “Unnie, I TRUSTED you….just looking cute together does not mean that… oh my God, you drive me crazy!”

Bom: “Aigoo, are you jealous, Chae Rin?... It’s time for Dara to find her Mr. Right…She can’t belong with us forever”.

CL: “How is Minzy?”

Bom: “Guess!”

CL sighs: “Okay, I know, you guys are sided together…what can I do now?...Unnie, don’t get me wrong..I always wish best things for Dara unnie…but G-Dragon’s affair…”

Bom seriously cuts: “Chae Rin ah, G-Dragon’s affair…it’s over…I dare you remind Dara of this !”

Bom is a super weird person among 2NE1, she’s funny all the time; however, if something causes damages or loss to her fellow, Bom will not sit there and stare. Dara is like Bom’s younger sister despite the fact that they’re at same age. Since Bom is the youngest in her family, Bom thirsts for a younger sister to play with her and share memories. Dara is that one. Of course Bom has known the recent rumors as well as affirmations of Nana about relationship between her and Chanyeol. Being acquainted with Nana since the Roommate show and now hearing the affirmation, Bom knows that Nana is quite delusional. During that show, Chanyeol was busy with EXO schedule and Nana and Chanyeol rarely spent time together. Bom can’t remember whether any time that Nana really have a talk with Chanyeol or not and the based on the fact that the Bom, So Ra unnie, So Hyun ssi are only close friends to Nana during that show, Bom thinks she should re-consider her own relationship with Nana. Bom texted Chanyeol as soon as arriving at the Gimpo Airport this morning. Through the messages, Bom could feel the confusion and worry of Chanyeol about Dara because he couldn’t contact her and Bom suddenly felt sorry for them since Jijangmae oppa has told Bom and CL that it seems YG sajangnim does not support this relationship.

Meanwhile, CL is not easy with the new relationship of Dara. Like Cheondung, CL is an over-protective person of 2NE1, especially Dara. CL can’t remember how many times she turned off the others’ cellphones if they show unknown numbers. CL sighs thinking about the recent rumors between Chanyeol and Nana. It seems that this guy does not have much experience in deal with such mess.

[TOKYO – 2NE1 FAN MEETING -  BEFORE AND AFTER]

“Konichiwa, wassup, we’re 2NE1!” – waving hands to Japanese Blackjacks and attendants, Dara on behalf of the rest members greets their fans with happy smile on her face. 2NE1 sits down on in the explosion of tears, laughter, scream and joys of all Blackjacks and reporters presented in the hall. The members personally share photos from their reunion as well as perform their lasted hits such as Come back home, Crush, Gotta Be You, Good To You, etc. After the live performance comes the interview with each member. Due to the long disappearance, Park Bom is the one receives most questions and concerns. Dara feels happily for Bom since her best friend seems to be supported by many Japanese fans here. CL shares with the attendants about the US Debut upcoming. It turns out that she has worked very hard for this debut in order to put one step into the US market as well as to be the stepping stone for 2NE1 to approach this dynamic music market in US. The interviewer asks the other members about their true feeling when YG pays too much attention to CL. On the contrary of the attendants, 2NE1 members all support for CL’s soloist career and they do not have any anxiety or resentment to YG because they all have their own plan. Except for Bom being under self-reflection, Minzy says she wants to focus on her academic career these days while Dara reveals to fans that she’s taken an acting course and if lucky she will join in a drama this year, Minzy and Dara both wish to join in as much as possible social and charity activities this year. This interesting news cheers Blackjacks up. The fan-meeting atmosphere is later really exploded with the jokes of Bom and Dara.

-----

After the fan-meeting ends, 2NE1 gathers all in Bom’s room for a small meeting about the recently arisen news. At first, of co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter