Chapter 32 - FACE-TO-FACE

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [GIMPO AIRPORT – 3 a.m.]

Minzy enters the boarding area hurriedly and CL is waiting for her outside the gate leading to the plane, no need to describe, CL is very angry because she did tell Minzy to arrange time in order not to be late like this. To CL, following the schedule is very important despite of any events. However, after many apologies, Minzy is now sitting beside CL and breathes heavily; CL, with anger and curiosity, asks Minzy why she was so late. Minzy frowns and signals that she doesn’t want to say anything because she has run along way, she’s so tired. But CL, as the determinative leader, doesn’t easily let it go and finally, front of the cold stare of CL, Minzy sighs and whispers telling CL about what happened; about the troubles that Dara is facing, the accidents of Cheondung and Chanyeol which were set up and of course, the latest phone-call between Minzy and Baekhyun. Minzy finds it’s interesting seeing CL changes her attitude from cold to stunned because of what Dara has experience. Like Minzy, CL wonders why Dara didn’t tell any one in 2NE1 about this but CL soon gives herself answer – CL understands Dara most, she’s blaming herself. Dara always thinks she’s a burden to 2NE1 although the fact isn’t like what she thinks. And CL thinks her opinions on Chanyeol are right. He seems too green-horned to resolve everything smoothly. As hearing Minzy telling her about the phone call, CL agrees with Minzy that it’s a good way for both of them. Loving is being together and overcome everything. Despite CL doesn’t like Chanyeol like Bom or Minzy does, she thinks it’s unfair to hide such trouble from him. Sighing, CL promises to herself to pay more attention to Dara and other members; CL feels sorry because she can’t spend any time with them due to her US Debut plan and may be that’s why many Blackjacks thinks that 2NE1 will be disbanded and in the most recent interview with Complex Magazine, CL has to give official deny over this rubbish rumor. While CL keeps herself in silence of thoughts, Minzy is recalling the talk between her and EXO.
----
(One hour ago)
Minzy: "Baekhyunie, please hand your cellphone to Chanyeol…it’s urgent!” – she tries to persuade Baekhyun in an awkwardly restrained anger.
Baekhyun glances at Chanyeol, who has shaken his head to signal that he doesn’t want any talk to anyone, Baekhyun: “Minzy ah~Chanyeol’s now rapping with Sehun...you know, we will have a comeback this year and it’s very important…we’re very busy…I ..I’ll tell Yeol to call you later, ok?” – Baekhyun is intending to hang up but he starts as hearing Minzy promptly cuts,
Minzy: “I know he’s there with you…and you have to let me talk to him…unless you want him to be regret later and I’m pretty sure about that!”
Being fairly surprised by the unexpected anger of Minzy, Baekhyun, gently lowers his voice  and  suggests Chanyeol that having a short-talk is okay. Reluctantly, Chanyeol takes the phone and sits on the corner to avoid eavesdropping form the others. One handing holding the hand while the other holding his head,
Chanyeol: “Minzy ah~, it’s me, Chanyeol!” – his voice resounds driedly.
Minzy laughs in bitterness: “Ah, here you are…meeting you these days is quite difficult, huh? “ – she raises the question with irony.
Chanyeol: “Mihanne ..I’m not trying to be cool or anything…just because…you know… Dara noona and me have broken up…honestly, it’s hard for me to…meet or face  you”  - Chanyeol tells her in misery.
Minzy, without any merci because she believes that how much painful Chanyeol feels now can’t be like what Dara’s suffering: “Dara unnie, she is hospitalized for an emergency in hospital…she has fainted... and we haven’t known the reason yet”-  Minzy tries to stay calm and gently suggests Chanyeol because it’s better for him to hear all the story from Dara than from anyone else and because this won’t make him like a fool front of the others- “You should go to there for her, Yeol ah~”

Being stupefied for a second, Chanyeol feels like his heart has missed a beat, with a worried pale face, Chanyeol silently wonders why Minzy wants to tell him this matter or she wants  to torture him? What did he do wrong to 2NE1?, calmly: “Minzy, it’s okay…”- Chanyeol keeps his voice normal while his heart just wanna scream out and go there for Dara: “You…Minzy, you should call G-Dragon sunbae, not me…She needs him…however…however…if I am there, she will blow up…she told  me that meeting me just bothers her!”- the last words coming out of Yeol’s mouth with unhideable sadness in his voice.

Minzy loses her patience because of Chanyeol’s stubbornness: “Excuse me but you’re stupid….you trusts what is spread over the internet? Just only a simple farewell from Dara unnie, just couples of photos of Dara unnie and Jiyong oppa and you concluded that she cheated you?...Oh my, are you kidding me?”
Chanyeol: Minzy, you don’t know what you’re talking about? What can I do? She said she doesn’t want to meet me…she doesn’t love any longer? And my existence beside her is just a nuisance? …How will you feel if someone tell you the same?...okay, never mind…I have practice now…I will talk to you later” – Chanyeol wants to end the talk.

Minzy shouts at Chanyeol: “SHE BROKE UP WITH YOU…SHE DID IT FOR YOU…TO PROTECT YOU, IDIOT!...what do you know? You just think that just you feel hurt…but don’t you know that she has received many death threats aiming to her loveable one…you think your accident and Cheondung oppa’s car crash were just coincidence?...And…come on, there is no thing called Daragon re-unity! Dara unnie won’t never reunite with him…their story has been to hell and gone…she loves you and you just treat her like a cheap two-faced?...and in case you think I’m telling lies…just think, what will I get if I lie to you?”
Chanyeol is frozen as hearing what Minzy tells him and because Minzy shouted, Baekhyun hears it also. Two guys look at each other with dumbfounded eyes. Chanyeol feels as if Minzy has punched at his face,
Chanyeol:“Mwo? Mworrago?” – he repeats the question while his mind is messed up by thousands of inquiries.
Minzy: “ I told that you’re an idiot and she broke up just for your safety” – stopping for a while, Minzy softly suggests – “Come there for her…I know you want to hear the story from her!”


The phone call ends, Chanyeol flops down the chair and covers his head by both hands front of the astonishment of the rest members. They direct to Baekhyun and looks at him as if they want to know what has happened. “She’s under an emergency…and it’s my fault” – Chanyeol can feel the pain rising inside his heart. What should he do now? Why did she do that to him? Why did she stand all troubles alone?

Seeing Chanyeol trembling, Baekhyun puts his hand on his friend’ shoulder; they misunderstood Dara, they treated her like a stranger, what they should do now? The others scratch their heads in confusion. Kris tells Chanyeol to come there as soon as possible while the others kick up his suggestion. Handing Chanyeol, who is motionless holding the cellphone tight like he wants to crush it into pieces, the key and backpack, Baekhyun asks Chanyeol if he wants Baekhyun or else go with him but Chanyeol just shakes his head. He wants to go there alone.
----

[BUSAN PAIK HOSPITAL – SEOUL]


Through the text from Minzy, Chanyeol knows Dara is at Busan Paik Hospital, this is an hospital with high privacy and security. No need to say, Chanyeol rides the motorbike like crazy at high speed for the hospital. The strong wind is slapping at his face and his tears are falling down. Dara did that do save him and why Chanyeol was so stupid like that? Why did he believe in what she said easily while he had told Dara that he understands her deeply because he’d watched her for years? Why did he give up? And why did he doubt Dara’s love? Why did he blame on her for re-uniting with G-Dragon while it’s not the truth? His girlfriend was alone all the time and suffered alone in his calm and care-less. Recalling his sight at Dara at Gayo Daejun, Chanyeol is driven to crazy by himself. Now he understood, she looked at him with care and relief because she knew Chanyeol’s safe and sound….but what did Dara get from her sacrifice? Chanyeol is ashamed and wonders how he can face her now; how Chanyeol can tell Dara that he loves her so bad after he let her go so easily. His girlfriend is not healthy, she’s so skinny and under this super tension and murderous schedule, is she okay  now. If anything bad happens to Dara, Chanyeol thinks that he will never forgive himself. The more Chanyeol thinks, the faster the motorbike speeds up.

Not having time to take off the helmet, Chanyeol rushes into the special emergency area of the hospital and mumbles asking the receptionists to let him in but the nurses don’t permit him to do that. Losing his temper, taking off the helmet, Chanyeol nearly shouts at the nurses and becomes nervous seeing them considering that if they should let him in. It’s a very weird day for the doctors and nurses here when the girl being under the emergency is Sandara Park of famous 2NE1 and they have to manage to avoid the notice of hawk media because if they kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter