Chapter 11 - CONFUSION

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SM’S BUS – 2 DAYS & 1 NIGHT]

Baekhyun and Chanyeol are back to SM to meet Tao and Kris there for preparing to join in Two days and One night show that they have been invited ages ago. Chanyeol still focuses on working but Baekhyun understands what is his friend's true feeling right now and Baekhyun thinks that only he can explain for his issue. Chanyeol is now sad thinking of how he let go that confession chance while the others - Kris and Tao- are fussy questioning Yeol about the camping trip last night. Chanyeol tells them about the camping activities, camping fire and Truth or Dare game but not mentions to his piggyback for Dara. He knows if he reveals to these two talk-active guys, this news shall be spreaded over the rest EXO. Moreover, he just wanna keep it in secret with Baekhyun.
Kris: "You know, Yeol, it's kinda success... After many years of fan boy...aigoo~, our Chanyeol is now satisfied!"
Tao: "Baekhyun hyung, why didn't you let me go with them???"
Baekhyun: "You? Wae??"
Tao replies in sulk: "You don't say...of course because of Minzy ssi, do not pretend that you don't know I like Minzy ssi???"
Kris smirks: "He has complained that you just help Yeol to approach Dara sunbae and ignore his desire!"
Baekhyun stares at Tao: "You nerd, you think who I am?...I'm not the God can give you this or that!!!"- He is talking at Tao down and pushing Tao's head down for fun while Kris is applauding.
While the other guys are messing up on the way to Baekdu Mountain, Chanyeol is thinking of Dara. She might prepare for the Philippines trip for couple days as she has told him. It means Chanyeol can't see her for days and he does not know why her final glance at him before hurriedly walking out that studio back door was so melancholy like that. Is that just his imagination because he was sad then? Bom noona and CL ssi are in US and Dara is in Philippines and the fact that 2NE1 always marks Dara's birthday together; that's why she was sad-he silently thinks.
"Woohoo...look, Yeol!" - Kris excitedly hands his iPad to Chanyeol and tells him to have a look while Tao is gluing his eyes on Chanyeol's reaction.


On the screen is a short clip of Funny or Die casted by Sandara Park and Steven Yeun. The clip is about a couple in which the guy wants to become a mokbang star while Sandara is his girlfriend and wants him to come back US. This guy looks familiar, Chanyeol wonders where he met or saw this guy, then suddenly,
Tao: "Sandara sunbae is really daebak...”

Kris: “It seems YG President always has plan for all artists…I thought that 2NE1 has less activities these days…May be YG President wants them to focus on solo activities….So brilliant!”

Tao: “Co-operating with Steven Yeun, oh my God-, this guy is so cool in the Walking Dead, you know him, hyung?” – Tao directs to Chanyeol and asks curiously.

That’s him, the guy Chanyeol once saw on the computer of Tao while Tao, Xiu Min and Lay were watching this series. Among EXO members, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are just interested in game, not film or movie. That’s why he knows very little information about Steven Yeun.  But the way they are couple-zied on this sitcom annoys Chanyeol a little bit. He knows acting is Sandara’s interesting sector that she wants to try except for singing. Looking at the iPad screen again to finish the short episode, Sandara noona here looks funny and Steven and her have some hilarious scenes together…Chanyeol quietly returns Kris his iPad while Kris and Tao are very surprised that Chanyeol doesn’t jump like a child like he usually does whenever seeing anything related to Sandara. Tao turns his head around looking for Baekhyun what did happen last night that make Chanyeol behave strangely today; he soon sees Baekhyun now sits at the end of the bus alone and Baekhyun waves his hand to warn Tao to keep silent since he’s on call with serious face. Tao sighs and tells Kris that even Baekhyun now behaves strangely and they can’t explore more information. As hearing what Tao has said, Chanyeol stares at Baekhyun and wonders what’s happening, is it Taeyeon ssi that make Baekhyun so serious like that?

[2NE1’ APARTMENT]

Dara and Minzy come back to their apartment seeing Bom is preparing luggage for the US trip. Bom tells Dara and Minzy that she is going to leave in few mins. Bom looks at  Dara, then, Minzy and realize something is different here. This morning, when they got up, everything seemed normal although Dara messed up a little bit when Minzy and Bom told her about the event happened last night. Dara is fussily taking clothes from Bom’s wardrobe and piling them into her friend’s suitcase because Bom’s nearly late, Dara keeps asking that if Bom forgets anything, and Bom shouldn’t eat too much corns in US since Hwangssabu oppa shall not please with it and if Bom takes another diet, Dara is the one who shall suffer the complaints of Bom most.

Bom rolls her eyes to Minzy and asks her what happened at Cheongdamdong studio that make Dara seems abnormal like this. Of course, Dara is a funny girl and always tells jokes to tease these others but Bom can feels that Dara’s jokes today are quite reluctant. Minzy shrugs her shoulders and tells Bom what happened. Minzy says that after talking to Chanyeol, Dara is like this - “Dara unnie tells me that she shall take plane to Philippines tonight since her friends there did request her to mark her birthday there with them; Dara unnie has officially agreed with them this morning”- Bom grumbles quietly that Minzy can’t hear clearl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter