Chapter 34 - PART 2 - PARK AKIRA

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[YG BUILDING]

 “Omma, when will we go to appa’s rehearsal?...Can we bring Dadoong along? Uncle Dog Poop told Akira to take good care of Dadoong…if we leave Dadoong here, he’ll be upset and he’ll meow all the time…and he’ll get a sore –throat!”

 A very fresh voice resounds inside the big building.  It’s a little girl with two pony tails in a simple T-shirt; her face is shining and she looks very smart like her meaningful name.  The little girl is Park Akira – the only child of the Parks. Akira is a very special kid; she seems to inherit all beauty from her parents; look at her! She gets her perfect glory from her mom – Sandara Park, while her clever and cheerful smiles from her dad – Park Chanyeol. Akira is an animal lover and very friendly and easygoing to others. However, on the contrary with her parents, Akira prefers musical instruments, especially guitar and piano to singing. Both Chanyeol and Dara frequently start as sleeping because Akira has a habit of getting up early and going to parents’ studio and making mess  inside with guitar, microphones and many instruments she can find there. She often plays piano, and like her mom, she plays very weird pieces of music that she invents and sometimes Akira also composes and raps. Beside the inherent adorableness, this little girl is very curious and has a free-styled spirit and Akira is always ready to make up things and troll the others. Her cute characteristics have melted the entire YG; whenever Akira visits YG and waits for her mom, Akira usually attracts people around her. When Dara is busy with her schedule, Akira will wander around and contemplates or sometimes talks to the robots, gundams, toys and funny ornaments that placed around the buildings; sometimes Akira decides to stay in the studio to watch her mom and 2NE1 omoni practicing and singing along. Sometimes she follows Haru – Tablo’s daughter (Haru has become a trainee at YG for nearly two years) to everywhere and peeks into any room that she wants. And luckily, if members of Big Bang, Winner or iKon have free time, they will piggyback Akira and plays with her. People around Akira always that she’s the luckiest little girl in this Korea because she can meet many famous artists of YG and SM at the same time and at a very young age. However, it seems Akira wants to be at YG more than SM just because of a very simple reason that she thinks YG has more toys than SM although EXO members and other artists like Amber, Dong Hae, Sulli, Sunny, etc., have promised her to decorate more cutie ornaments whenever she visits.

Dara smiles to her daughter: “Akira ah~ omma will let Dadoong be here and we will ask CL omoni to take care of him, we can’t bring Dadoong along to appa’s rehearsal…appa is allergic to animal fur, doesn’t our Akira remember?.. if you take Dadoong, appa will sneeze and have a running nose…he can’t focus on performing!”
Akira: “But..omma, Akira has promised to Uncle Cheondung and Auntie Durami to take care of Dadoong…we have to keep our words, Uncle said so!”

Dara: “Aigoo…let’s hear who is saying! So responsible, Akira!...hey, although we can’t bring him to the rehearsal, you can ask appa to keep Dadoong at our home for couple days, okay? …Ah, look! Is that Hye Young omoni?...you know Hye Young? She’s Haru unnie’s mother!...the Haru who always reads you fairy tales....”

It’s really Hye Young – Tablo’s wife. Since Hara has become a YG trainee, she usually visits YG for Haru because it’s YG rule that trainees have to stay at dormitory. Seeing the warmful and friendly hand-wave from Dara, Hye Young slowly approaches Dara and Akira. She has to be careful because she’s at 7th month pregnancy.

Hye Young: “Annyong, Akira!” – she excitedly looks at Akira with interest raising inside her eyes – “what an adorable girl! Tablo ssi talks about you much…Even Haru unnie must envy with you, Akira ah~…annyong, it’s first time we meet, hah?”

Pleasing that Akira promptly bows at Hye Young, Dara: “How are you these days?...Couple days ago, I had Tablo oppa hand you some herbal syrup? Didn’t you drink them?”
Hye Young: “Uhm, I did. Thank you Ssantokki chan~” – she jokes –“ by the way, I’ve seen the recent photoshoot of you guys on Esquire! Aigoo…how come our Chanyeol and Dara always be happy like that…You look as young as usual…so envious!...Ah, Akira, why don’t you say anything?”

Dara sits besides Akira, Dara is quite surprised because Akira seems very active girl and loves to talk much; but now she looks so shy front of Hye Young: “Hey girl, how are you? This is Haru unnie’s mother!”
Akira gasps and grabs her mother shirt-tail, she whispers: “Omma, why is her tummy so fat?....I mean, it’s abnormal, right?”

Bursting into laughter because of the enquiring face of Akira, Hye Young: “ah~ because I’m pregnant…There’s a baby inside my tummy and that’s why you see it fat!”

Akira widens her eyes and she looks more panic and hides herself beside Dara: “Mworragoyo??? so,  you ate a baby and you will vomit the baby out?”
While Dara and Hye Young are both laughing because of the innocence shown on Akira, Akira, as ending her question, burst into tears with the anxiety and frighten: “Appa, I’m so scared….I want appa!!”
---
[EXO – TEN YEAR JOURNEY CONCERT – REHEARSAL]


Being quite worried about the sudden behaviors of Akira, Dara promptly says goodbye  to Hye Young and follows Jjangmae to the rehearsal of EXO for Akira to meet her father at her wish. Since Dara tells Jjjangmae that she’ll stay with Chanyeol till the end of the concert, Jjangmae forces Dara to accept two body guards around her and Akira since the mess caused by crowd will be very dangerous for both and Jjangmae doesn’t want to repeat an so-called “X-man” again. Dara nods for agreement and approaches the rehearsal stage of EXO with big applauses from EXO-L and many other fans presented there. It’s very rare that Dara and Chanyeol show Akira publicly since they both understand that being noticed too much will make Akira scared or cause bad effects on her because she’s just a little child; Chandara wants their baby to grow up like many other normal children. This is the concert marking ten operation years of EXO and consequently it carries significant meaning to EXO in particular and to SM in general. There’s a sea of fans waiting for them as well as other famous invitees such as Red Velvet, TVXQ, JYJ, F(x), etc. The stage is crowded with people and backstage assistants, it’s quite hard for Dara to approach although she receives many helps from EXO managers and body guards. Meanwhile, it seems Akira now retrieves her activeness and excitement because she’ll soon meet her father after two days falling apart  since Akira spent two recent days at her grandma’ s house. Akira keeps smiling and waving her tiny hands to the crowd in the cheerful yells of the fans confidently as if she was born as a public celebrity. From the stage, Chanyeol can see his wife and daughter are now surrounded by fans, reporters and camcorders of all kinds.  Thinking that the flashlight will harm Akira’s eyes while his wife- Sandara is too weak to handle; she’s bowing at the fans for thanks as well as holding Akira on her hands; as soon as finishing his rap during the  rehearsal, Chanyeol hurriedly downs to the stage and tries to bring Dara and Akira inside the dressing room at the backstage. Although Blackjacks and EXO-L are now acquainted with the close relationship between Chanyeol and Dara, they’re still  thrilling seeing Chanyeol putting his arm over  his wife’s shoulders and upping Akira on the other’s arm and placing a kiss on Dara’s forehead while Akira’s chuckling and having ad sudden passion for picking her nose.

Turning around right at seeing Akira is picking her nose and curiously putting the polyp inside , Chanyeol promptly pulls his daughter’s finger out,

Chanyeol: “Anya, anya…it’s ineable…you put everything in your mouth, sweetie, it’s not good…what if you swallow something bad, appa and omma will be very worried, arrasso? …well, did you have fun at grandma’s house?”

Dara: “We’ll meet Hye Young ssi…she sends luck to you for the upcoming concert, yeobo!...ah, and Akira cried because she was scared of Hye Young unnie’s fat tummy!...She asked me to bring you for her right then!” – Dara chuckles and tells her husband.

Chanyeol: “Yah…You were scared?...aigoo, appa can’t blame you, Akira ah~ when your omma was pregnant, her tummy was fat, too…it looked scary, really!”

Dara whispers to Chanyeol with warns: “Yeobo!!! What did you just say???”

Akira with her eyes once again in tears, she turns to Dara: “Omma, why did you swallow me!!!! I don’t want!!...I mean, a bird brought Akira to you, right?”
Chanyeol lets go of Dara’s hand and uses both arms to embrace his daughter tight: “Just kidding…don’t cry! …how were you at grandma’s house?”

Suddenly recalling something, Akira pouts : “Appa, can I keep Dadoong ssi at our home? I love Dadoong, really!”

Akira now looks like a mini version of Dara and with the father-love towards his daughter, Chanyeol has never denied any requests from Akira (of course if these requests are reasonable) but teasing Akira is funny: “Well, you don’t remember appa is allerg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter