Chapter 10 - PHOTOSHOOT

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 1 - SEARCH
Baekhyun, Bom and Chanyeol are now divided into two groups - Bom&Baekhyun and Chanyeol- to search for Dara. Bom tells Minzy to stay at the van so that if Dara's back, she shall not be frightened because nobody's at "home". Chanyeol hurriedly turns left while Bom and Baekhyun turn right to search. Chanyeol is driven crazy.

He should have stopped her as she went out for 20 mins ago. This is the first time Chanyeol is aware of Dara's drunken habit. Now, where is she? The weather is worse and the wind keeps blowing stronger and she wears a ripped pants, a T-shirt combined with cardigan on Converse sneakers; she is drunken right now... He should find her soon, the cold outside shall kill her skinny frame. So thinking, Chanyeol quickly runs and shout Dara' name -"Dara noona-where are you?"; "Sunbae....Dara ah~"...the anxiety rises inside him make him forget to use formal words calling her name. To Chanyeol, it does not matter right now. Sandara is the best priority in his life, the reason that he brings up singing dream, the cause that he can't be a normal person beside her. He's running and thinking of worst situation..What will Chanyeol do if he finds her fainting while the moments ago, he promised to Bom and Minzy that he will protect her forever? Chanyeol goes along a riverside for moments and search for her anywhere that his eyes can reach. Suddenly, he sees a part of her cardigan exposed from a large rock by the river that he has not searched well upon his hyper worry about her.  Chanyeol quickly approaches the place and sighs in relief seeing Dara is sleeping well behind the rock. She seems to be cold since she is trembling but the peace on her face can show her happiness, even in her sleep.


Chanyeol: "Noona, can you hear me?"
Dara: ...
Chanyeol: "Noona, wake up...let's back the camping van...the others are worriedly waiting for us!"
Dara: ....


Chanyeol thinks Dara has been so tired and as a result of drinking too much soju (at Bom's scary requests), she can't wake up now and letting her sleeping on cold snowy ground like this is not good for her health. Skipping the ordinary formal behaviors between girl and guy, ignoring the fact that they're sunbae and dongseng, Chanyeol promptly decides to carry Dara on his back to return the camping van. Despite of his decision already made, Chanyeol whispers to Dara: "Noona, I will give you a piggyback...but this snowy ground may be slippery...whatever it happens, trust me ok?"-he doesn't know if she can hear anything but he feels guilty if he does not notify her of thing he's going to do.
Chanyeol nearly starts as holding Dara cold hands, one of the gloves has been slipped from her hand due to its large size while her hand is too petite. He carefully wears the glove to her hand and gently put her on his back after putting his black mask and furry hat on her. Since Dara is petite and as the result she's not heavy; carrying her on his back, Chanyeol feels a happiness floating in his heart..he can carry her like this; she's so small on his back...Dara lies on his back, her head leans on Chanyeol's cheek,  her arms are holding around his neck and Chanyeol feels her breathes keeping spreading on his face. Sometimes, Dara rubs her head and this movement makes her face and Chanyeol's cheek are sticked together. The third skinship is unexpected and Chanyeol can realize she's really cold and trembling on his back. He need be hurried to prevent her from a bad cold.
Chanyeol quietly talks to her:
"Noona ah- you shouldn't drink alcohol, it's not good for your petite frame....
....If tomorrow, you sober up and remember this piggyback...don't be shy or embarrassed...because I volunteered to do it for you...
....noona, I don't know if you know my feeling for you...you may think I'm an idiot or a naughty kid...but I still try to be with you...
...noona, please be happy, okay?...in recent days, I know you're sad...I don't know why...but you can overcome any obstacles, I know it....

....you know what,....I can carry you like this forever if you permit me to do that....."

Keeping talking, Chanyeol carries a sleeping Sandara on his back and wishes this moment shall be suspended forever. He feels cold and it's very difficult carrying a person on your back walking on this thick snow; but for her, he will do anything. Shortly after, they back to the camping van while Minzy is waiting for them in anxiety; Bom and Baekhyun have not returned yet and upon the happiness of finding Sandara out, Chanyeol forgot the function of his mobile phone but Minzy promptly makes a call to Bom and they tell her to back in few mins. Meanwhile, Chanyeol carries Dara on his arms into the van since the van-door is so low for him to bring her in on piggy back without hitting her against the door. Minzy hurriedly take out a blanket to cover her petite body. Minzy looks at Chanyeol with thankful eyes. Finally, Bom and Baekhyun come back. Bom nearly rushed into the van to check if Dara is okay. Chanyeol smiles and tells her: "Dara noona is okay, she was sleeping well as I found her, then I carried her back...She must be very tired!"
Bom: "Aigoo-CL is going to kill me if she knows!"
Minzy: "Dara noona shall protect you, you know?"-she chuckles as looking at Bom's funny face which only shows when she worries about something.

It’s nearly 4 a.m. and they decide to return Seoul since the weather has been worse and worse. Chanyeol takes the driver seat with Baekhyun and let the girls at the back seats to take rest because the guys know their friends are very tired. Chanyeol and Baekhyun softly talking about the tomorrow schedule since Suho has called Baekhyun to update their timetable which has been changed a little bit. Tomorrow MAMA wants them to come and shoot photos for Clap your hands’ teaser. And 2NE1 and EXO boys should be at Cheongdamdong at 10 a.m to prepare for the photoshoot. This notice has been sent to Jijangmae also and Suho tells Baekhyun and Chanyeol that may be all the rest members of EXO shall be there, too and they’re all excited in this event since they shall have a chance to approach 2NE1 since now Baekhyun and Chanyeol are considered their friends. Baekhyun quietly notifies Chanyeol of this news because the trio at the back seats are now sleeping; Chanyeol knits his eyebrows and wonders if what other EXO monsters are planning. He knows that they won’t let this chance go of to . To him, it’s okay, he has been familiar with their jokes, but no one can touch her, just no one, Chanyeol promises to himself.

PART 2 - PHOTOSHOOT

Since the event that Dara and Minzy collaborate with EXO boys is not permitted to announced publicly upon the request of YG; two girls now have to disguise to go to Cheongdamdong studio in a YG automobile for normal staf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter