Chapter 12 - ARRANGEMENT

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[EXO’s DORM]

Dara has been in Philippines for a week. She has posted many funny birthday party photos that she took with Filipinos friends on Instagram and Chanyeol follows them all. Since they're both idols, publicly following someone on social network always cause unexpected troubles and as a result, Chanyeol only follows Dara in secret. Seeing her being happy in Philippines warms him up a little bit. Since the day Baekhyun told him that Dara was crying as leaving the studio, he always feel guilty and wonder she was like that. Does she have feeling for him, too? Chanyeol thinks he should stop hoping too much. EXO's schedule is tough these days, besides the collaboration, they still prepare a very special stage for MAMA 2014; and coincidently, their stage concept is fairly similar to the stage of 2NE1 two years ago. What a fate. Everything Chanyeol is interested in is always leading him to Dara. Except for work-time, Chanyeol’s mind is just wondering what Dara is doing, how she is now.  Should he call Dara? As being told that Dara was crying, Chanyeol immediately texted a message to her but up to now, no reply has been received. Pointlessly glancing at the mobile phone, he looks at the recent messages that he did send her.

From: Park Chanyeol

To: My Ssantokki

Dara noona~ you look sad this morning… Did I do something wrong?

 

From: Park Chanyeol

To: My Ssantokki

Dara sunbae, are you mad at me? I really don’t know what I’ve done wrong to you.

I am sorry.

 

From: Park Chanyeol

To: My Ssantokki

Noona ~ Please reply

Whatever happened, please give me a chance to explain.

The mobile screen enlights his face in the bedroom as if it wanna coz the more Chanyeol looks towards Dara’s message, the more silent it becomes. Baekhyun now has a date with Taeyeon outside. He leaves before suggesting that Chanyeol should contact Bom or Minzy to ask for more details. The rest EXO are separated in small groups to conduct their activities. There are Chanyeol and Kris are at home right now. Kris is falling in sleep on the couch in the living room. The recent tough schedule provide them less time to sleep and they can fall asleep anywhere they think they could lie down or sit down and sleep. Silently closing the bed-room doors, Chanyeol picks his phone up and a few seconds later,

RRRRR

Bom: “Yeoboseyo…Chanyeol ah~?”

Chanyeol: “Yes, me…noona!”

Bom sighs: “So, wassup?” – Bom just asks for something to say because she’s already known the reason of this call.

Chanyeol: “Um, Baekhyun did tell me that Dara noona cried….I think you could know the reason why?....Noona, could you tell me?”

Bom feels sorry for Chanyeol but she can’t give him a clear explanation since Dara didn’t tell her anything about her true feeling; and no one can force Dara to anything that she dislikes. She’s sweet, yes, but also a stubborn girl. – “Why didn’t you directly call her and ask?”

Chanyeol: ‘’I did text her a lot. But she has not replied….I wonder if she is mad at me right now….If she’s mad, ok, but I want to know why she was upset….why did she cry….But you know, it seems she’s out of contact”.

Bom softly claps on her head and: ‘’I don’t know. She’s kinda girl who always replies the other’s texts immediately..I don’t understand…Before coming to US, I begged her to tell me what happened but it she didn’t want to talk about it…Haiz, I’m sorry…it seems I can’t help you this time, Yeol ah~”

Chanyeol hurriedly cuts: “Noona, it’s okay….you needn’t blame yourself… After all, it’s my feeling, my love… I must be self-responsible for it...I shall face her and ask...don't worry.... if Dara noona refuses my feeling for her, at least I won't regret."

Bom  intends to tell Chanyeol about the broken relationship between Dara and G-Dragon and the recent rumors and news about G-Dragon and Kiko affect Dara but Bom understands that this is Dara’s private story; if Dara does have feeling for Chanyeol, she is the one who directly tell Chanyeol about that and Bom thinks she shouldn’t interfere that much.  Hearing a sadly smile from the other side, suddenly, she tells Chanyeol that Dara shall be in Korea soon since Minzy told Bom that Dara shall attend in the Clio Promotional Program, so that, she has to return….and may be Dara shall collaborate with Epik High for their Happen Ending on the weekly stage. Bom is not sure about that but the fact that Dara shall return is at 100% exactness and Bom suggests that Chanyeol should make a call to her, not sending message because whatever happens, people should straightly face and deal with each other, not via mobile phone. Chanyeol smiles and tells Bom that he appreciates her advises and wish her an interesting trip while Bom tells Yeol that this is her penance trip, not for fun. She’s has taken part in charity activities held by a church near her house in US.  Currently, she’s not Park Bom of 2NE1, she’s just a normal Jenny Park. Bom smiles and wish Chanyeol luck with the upcoming events. They hang up the phone and Chanyeol lies down on the bed, answer questions of EXOTICs on the multimedia and wonders what he should do now.

[SANDARA PARK’s PRIVATE HOUSE – 04 DAYS AFTER]

After many busy days, Cheondung now has time to make a very important call to IU to ask about the guy from EXO – Park Chanyeol. He has studied much about Chanyeol and known that he is one of his noona’ fanboy, may be the most loyal to her. But who cares? This guy is even younger than Cheondung. To him, Chanyeol is just a kid who fanboys his sister, no more no less. And if he has “something” on her, Cheondung is not going to just sit there and stare. Durami has had fights with him about this issue for several times. Durami is a kind of sister that always hope big noona shall soon find her Mr. Right and then get married to enjoy life because her sister has sacrificed too much for family; big noona always protect hers and support hers to experience normal life with academic degree and office job.But Cheondung, he does not understand that because of his over-protection, big noona has no chance. Durami thinks that there are too many “guards” around Dara, including YG, Seven, Seungri, Cheondung, CL…they all have unintentionally been the strong fence-wall around Dara. Now, after having another fight with Cheondung as well as reminding him to pic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter