Chapter 17 - MAMA 2014

DREAM COLLABORATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[PRE-MAMA 2014]

Few days of the surprising birthday, Chanyeol seems to be unable to find out any leisure time to meet his girlfriend- Sandara Park. Beside the preparation for MAMA, EXO has to prepare for a single for the upcoming Christmas Day, of which the expected name of this track is "December, 2014 (The Winter's Tale)" and they  soon take a photo-shoot for releasing new EXO calendar for the year 2015, and last but not least is the EXO concert held in Japan. Since Sandara is a very cute and understanding girl, she always makes video call to support Chanyeol as well as make him feel her appearance. Sandara told Chanyeol that she had had a "talk" with Cheondung couple days ago. And this talk, as Dara thinks, turned out a disaster since her brother seems to be hard to accept their dating - "He even does not permit me to touch Dadoong coz he thinks I'm busy with you" - Dara fakes to shed tears by gluing some tissue on her face and send this MMS to Chanyeol which makes him laugh like crazy while the other EXO guys knit their eyebrows to warn Chanyeol to swallow his happiness inside upon the hawk observation of their managers.

From: Park Chanyeol

To: Mine - Ssantokki

Aigoo~ Miss Sandara Park is rising again.

Don't worry about Cheondung sunbae; it's just about time.

Tonight, after finishing the MAMA, I will come back "home" right away!

Wait for me! I miss you.

Dara smiles happily. If this message is right, she soon unite with his boyfriend tonight.  Although 2NE1 girls do not have any tough schedule so far but they have been planned to have a fan-meeting in Japan and because this is not a local event, so Bom can attend without being criticized by the Korean netizens. It also means that CL shall be come back Korea soon after a month preparing for the US Debut. Her special collaboration with G-Dragon and Diplo by the song named "Dirty Vibe" shall be released on December 17th, 2014. Dara and the rest of 2NE1 always support CL with her soloist activities.  Although they contact to each other frequently, Dara has not prepared to tell all the story to CL while Bom and Minzy pretends to know nothing. During this period, Dara feels graceful becoz she has more free time with Chanyeol and secretly attends in a professional acting class. YG President is not a talkative man but always pays much attention to his artists' activities. Before signing contract with YG Entertainment, YG and Sandara had reached an agreement to let her join in both recording and acting. Upon the harsh and dynamic activities of 2NE1 from the debut, Dara has not had chances to keep up with her interests in acting. After the last appearance partnered with Jung Il Woo in The Return of Iljimae and being a cameo in Man From The Stars, her interests in this sector have risen again. Dara did express her wish straight to YG and luckily he accepted; however, YG also suggested Dara should take an acting course because every activity of artist under YG brand-name must be perfect and professional, not amateurish. Since the entire YG artists are well aware of this principle as well as upon their self-development, Dara soon happily accepts her sajangnim's suggestion.

After revealing this news to Chanyeol, Dara's quite surprised since her boyfriend does not pay attention to her acting course (which he says that he will support her whatever she wants to do) but her partner-to-be on the screen. Chanyeol told Dara that he still feels a little pain whenever recalling her kisses with other guys. As seeing those kisses, Chanyeol was and is still very envious with "them" such as Jung Il Woo (the guy that Dara has explained that they're pure friend), Lee Min Ho in her Kiss MV (Chanyeol complains that why Dara did not slap on Minho's cheek more strongly while Dara bursts into laughter on the phone), Shinee's guys (Aigoo,  all five members of them can kiss his Dara, Chanyeol tells Dara with sniveling voice). Dara can't stop laughing and decides to make a video call.

Chanyeol: "Ah, you're here!" - he excitedly screams as seeing her face on the phone after sneaking out of the practice room but soon shows Dara his fake sad face and acts as if he's suffering.

Sandara: "Yahhh...Park Chanyeol! How about you? You think you're innocent?" - Dara pretends to be serious.

Chanyeol rolls his eyes with innocence-that-is-unbelievable: "Me? What did I do?"

Sandara: "Just recall your appearance in K.Will's MV with a model.....named Lee Ho Jung....Aigoo~, Mr. Park Chanyeol ah~ I did watch this MV last night and to be honest, I am jealous!" - Sandara pretends sobbing with her head down and her eyebrows knit together.

Chanyeol:" Dara ah~....Noona~..."

Sandara: "Aigoo~ I still remember her eyes gluing at you, you guys also hugged each other.....What make me more suffer than that?...You also rub her hair gently... Oh God, and..."

Chanyeol soon turns out a little bit nervous: "Yah...Yah....Stop it! I did not mean that....Ho Jung sunbae...I mean, the actress (he soon change the way referring to Lee Ho Jung after Sandara gives him a glance showing that I-am-going-to-cry)...I did not feel anything for her....You're the only one, Dara ah~"

Sandara: "Mollayo (I don't know)..." - Her chin is down and her eyes are nearly shed tears.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol suffering explains: "Hey, hey...listen, Dara ah~ it' just acting....chongmariya (it's true)....please head up and looks at me, I swear it's just acting! I did not fall for her or anyone...just only for you, Sandara Park ssi~"

Sandara: "Is it true? - she sobs.

Chanyeol miserably mumbles: "Of course, Dara ssi~ please don't get mad, ok??....I was kidding...sorry for my bad..."

Dara suddenly bursts into laughter: "Kekeke, you get the point, Mr. Park....It's just acting...I just did my job as required by the directors...so, don't jealous anymore okay?"

Chanyeol widens his eyes to stare at his girlfriend: "You'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter