Kim Jong In (oppa)

I'm in love with a thief

I was returning home from the nearby mini-mart with a bag full of snacks when I saw him sitting on the shoe cabinet at my door,

“Ya Kim Jong In!!! Get off  my shoe cabinet!!! I took a long time to put it together!” It already looked unstable, what more with a 1.8+m huge rock pressing on it.

He walked over and grabbed my head (his palm now big enough to envelope my whole head), something he always does when he is angry.

“Ya Oh Sun Hee you bad girl, I didn’t even know you arrived 2 days ago until Auntie called just now. Why didn’t you text me! And it’s Jong In oppa. Tsk tsk, if Auntie knew you lost all your manners upon moving here she’s going to fetch you back again.”

“Calm down oppa calm down~~~ Heh heh, you’re going to have high blood pressure if you get angry so easily~ Please don’t call my mom~ Come on in I’ll make dinner for you~” I smiled sheepishly while letting him into my apartment.


“This is your so called dinner?” He asked as he looked at the bowl of instant noodles in front of him, his arms folded.

What do you mean 'so called'!!! I only bought 7 bowls of instant noodles to last through the week and wasted one on him, yet he looks so unappreciative. >.>

“Ha…. I have a lot to unpack these days, so I only bought cup noodles for this week. But I’ll start buying groceries and whipping up ‘real’ meals once I am done unpacking.”

“Cheh, who are you trying to con. I know you long enough to know that this is the only thing you can ‘cook’ since you were young.”

I twitched my mouth unhappily while he continued, “After dinner let's go to the supermarket to buy some groceries. By the rate you plan to have instant noodles, all your hair will be gone the next time we go back to Gangdong.”

“Even if you fill my fridge with groceries, they’re just going to rot there because I can’t cook.” I sulked.

“I’ll teach you.”

“Really?!” My eyes lit up.

He raised his hand to his temples and said, “With your lack of intelligence I think it’s going to take more than a month for you to learn, but since I promised Auntie I’ll take care of you, I shall sacrifice myself.”

I twitched my mouth again.