The Greatest Thief

I'm in love with a thief

Since Se Hun and I made up, it is natural for us to resume our initial holiday plans.

But of course, when we were leaving Gangdong, he gathered all of Jong In’s clothes from my wardrobe and packed them together with him.

“Auntie, Jong In is a good friend of mine and I should be there when he needs company. I live alone in Gangnam, so he can feel free to come over anytime, it’ll be merrier for me too,” was the reason he gave my mom, who agreed happily and praised Se Hun for being an independent and caring kid.

I also live alone?! How am I not independent too? (>->)
 

While we were packing for our trip, I called Jong In to come along, and asked Se Hun to call Jong Hyun along as well.

“You… are okay with him coming?” Se Hun looked bewildered.

“I know he’s important to you, so he is important to me as well. You can ask Jin Ri to come along too…. She is very special to him.”

“Sun Hee….” He looked at me with his watery Bambi eyes again, “I knew loving you was the right thing to do.”

I continued packing without a word although I couldn’t stop the lifting of the corner of my lips.

 

Euwangni Beach

Jong In and the rest dashed towards the sea once we arrived, leaving me, whose period chose to visit on the best of days sitting by the beach gawking with envy.

Oh, and my considerate boyfriend sitting by my side so I don’t feel so bad about not being able to play.

“Se Hun!!! Look!!! This seashell looks like a hamburger!!!!”

He looked at my amazed expression and laughed so hard his shoulders shook.

“You little thief,” he said as he pinched my nose.

Is he talking about the seashell? But doesn’t everyone do that? I don’t intend to bring it home though? “But I didn’t steal anything this time round?! I swear!”

Se Hun pecked my lips lightly and laughed heartily while looking at my flushed face.

“It’s okay, this time you can keep it, my heart.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Author's Note:

I'm sorry for ending the story this suddenly and quickly but I have a lot of assignments coming up and instead of not updating for a long time I'd rather end the story and give readers a closure.

I hope you enjoyed it in one way or another and I'll be back with another one soon!

Thank you for reading till the end \(^-^)/