Internal and External

Fix You

When Yongguk arrived at the address Junhong had written down and saw Himchan's nameplate to the left of the door, he politely pounded on the door with his fist.

"Kim Himchan! Are you in there?" his deep voice boomed out.

He waited for a moment and did not hear a reply. He internally began to panic but externally remained calm as he knocked on the door again.

"Himchan? It's me, Yongguk. Are you home?" he called out again.

When there once again was no reply, he turned the doorknob to see if the door was locked.

Feeling that the door was in fact unlocked sent off alarms in Yongguk's mind.

He took the liberty to enter Himchan's apartment and calmly (frantically) search the apartment.

When he flung open the bathroom door, he found Himchan lying on the floor, unconscious and bleeding. His initial thought was to rush to Himchan's side and check his body for injuries, but then he remembered Himchan's mysophobia and froze. He carefully knelt down next to Himchan and called his name softly.

"Himchan, please wake up," he pleaded.

He laughed in spite of himself, knowing full well Himchan wasn't going to wake up just because he asked him to.

After an undetermined amount of time of just helplessly looking at Himchan, Yongguk decided that Himchan's well being was over his fear. He scooped Himchan into his arms and carefully carried him out of the apartment complex. He loaded Himchan's unconscious body into the passenger seat of his car and drove to the hospital.

A/n:

Here's chapter eight, which is also short but oh well. Thank you for reading and subscribing!