Whistling and Paperwork

Fix You
Yongguk whistled the whole way back to his home. He hadn't been in that good of a mood in a while, and he couldn't quite put a finger on why he was in such a good mood. He was determined to enjoy it while it lasted. 
 
"Hyung, stop whistling. It's getting on my nerves," Junhong whined from the kitchen table, his homework spread out in front of me. 
 
"When I'm in a good mood, I want to whistle. So let me whistle," Yongguk snapped from where he was standing making dinner. 
 
"But I can't concentrate," Junhong continued. 
 
"Then go somewhere else," Yongguk retorted, smiling. 
 
Junhong huffed and went back to his homework. Yongguk grinned victoriously and went back to chopping vegetables and whistling. 
 
"Hyung, why are you in such a good mood?" Junhong asked. 
 
"Work," Yongguk said simply. 
 
"But you don't work on Fridays," Junhong pointed out. 
 
"I still had some stuff to do there today," Yongguk said. 
 
"Like paperwork?" Junhong asked. 
 
"Sure," Yongguk nodded. 
 
"But paperwork doesn't make anyone happy. You must be hiding something. Or someone," Junhong said suspiciously. 
 
"You're too curious for your own good, kid," Yongguk said, shaking his head and laughing. 
 
Junhong returned again to his homework and Yongguk returned to his task of making dinner. As he was simmering and dicing and stirring, he thought about Himchan and wondered if he had had a good time and if he felt more comfortable with Yongguk yet. He decided that he would give Himchan a call to check up on him. 
 
The first time Yongguk called, it rang seven times before going to voicemail. The next four times boasted the same results. 
 
Yongguk felt a sinking deep within his stomach. As a therapist, he knew that breaking people of their phobias was a difficult task. It can be overwhelming, and overwhelming things can cause breakdowns and panic attacks. He wanted nothing more than to rush over to Himchan's place to see if he was doing okay and to ask why he didn't pick up the phone. It dawned on him though that he had no idea where Himchan lived. 
 
Stuck at a roadblock, Yonnguk desperately searched his mind for a solution. When he glanced over at the kitchen table, he saw his solution: a tall, awkward teenage boy doing a certain teacher's homework. 
 
Yonnguk felt relief wash over him at the mere thought of being able to check Himchan's well being. He wasn't sure if Junhong knew where Himchan lived either, but it was worth a shot, so he walked over to the kitchen table, ripped Junhong's pencil from his fingers and lowered his own face down to Junhong's. 
 
"Hyung, what are yo-"
 
"Junhong, where does your teacher, Kim Himchan live?"
 
A/n:
Chapter six is up! This fic is up to 22 subs so far which is amazing! Thanks you guys so much! It means the world to me!