Suprise: Jonglo

Fix You
 
 
"Oh my God! Was that seonsaeng?!" Jongup shrieked. 
 
"Yes. I wasn't expecting him to be here. I especially wasn't expecting to just burst into my room like that either," Junhong said. 
 
"This is so embarrassing! I can't believe this is happening," Jongup groaned. 
 
"It's not the worst thing that could've happened," Junhong said while handing him a tissue from his bedside table. 
 
"It's pretty bad," Jongup said, taking the tissue and wiping the tears that were starting to fall from his eyes. 
 
"That's not what I gave you that for," Junhong smirked. 
 
"Oh shut up. Your ertedness is what got us in this mess," Jongup scolded while smacking his arm. 
 
"Oh, come on. We've done it before. You're just upset that your beloved seonsaeng happened to see us," Junhong teased. 
 
"You're damn right I'm upset! You're not in love with anyone so you don't know what it's like," Jongup pointed out. 
 
"I don't?" Junhong asked, his eyebrow raised. 
 
"Of course not. You don't have anyone you like, as far as I know, so you have no idea. I feel like I ruined every chance I didn't have to begin with. Ugh, I'm so stupid!" Jongup complained. 
 
"You never had a chance anyway, so now you have negative chances," Junhong teased. 
 
Jongup glared at him. 
 
"I mean, come on, Jonguppie. Even if he reciprocated, you wouldn't be able to touch him. See what Yongguk hyung is going through? He loves seonsaeng too. And seonsaeng loves him. And even though he's trying, he still isn't comfortable with my brother touching him. They're going through a lot, Jonguppie," Junhong explained. 
 
"Wait, seonsaeng loves your brother?" Jongup asked incredulously. 
 
"Yep," Junhong nodded. 
 
Jongup threw himself back onto the bed in exasperation. 
 
"It'll be okay, Jonguppie," Junhong soothed. 
 
"Stop calling me that," Jongup warned. 
 
Junhong giggled before laying back on the bed next to Jongup. 
 
"Haven't you ever wondered why I never told you who I liked?" Junhong asked. 
 
"Not really. I just assumed you didn't like anyone since you're just like a robot or something all the time," Jongup shrugged. 
 
Junhong smacked his shoulder. 
 
 
"Well I do like someone for your information. But they like someone else. So, to clear up your false observations from earlier, I do know what it's like," Junhong said. 
 
"I'm sorry, Junhong. I didn't know," Jongup apologized. 
 
Junhong nodded in answer. 
 
"So, who is it?" Jongup asked curiously. 
 
"Not telling," Junhong said. 
 
"Come on. I told you who I like," Jongup said. 
 
"Yeah, I know. I only had to hear about it every single day," Junhong groaned. 
 
"Oh, shut up. Just tell me," Jongup whined. 
 
"I can't tell you. You told me to shut up," Junhong reasoned. 
 
"Junhong!" Jongup exclaimed exasperatedly. 
 
"I'm not going to tell you," Junhong said adamantly. 
 
"Junhonggie, please," Jongup begged, rolling over to face Junhong and showing off his puppy dog eyes. 
 
Junhong rolled over to face Jongup. 
 
"Why do you want to know so bad?" he asked. 
 
"Well, I just have no idea who it could be," Jongup said. 
 
"Are you stupid?" Junhong asked. 
 
"What do y-"
 
Before Jongup could finish his question, Junhong had crashed his lips onto Jongup's, kissing the older boy until he understood. 
 
"Wait, am I the one you like?" Jongup asked. 
 
"Duh," Junhong said smiling. 
 
"Why did you wait so long to tell me?" Jongup asked. 
 
"Because you were always talking about how much you loooooove seonsaeng so I just kept it to myself. I thought it was pointless to tell you anyway," Junhong confessed. 
 
Jongup giggled. 
 
He leaned over and kissed Junhong, a quick, sweet kiss. 
 
"Wha?" Junhong asked, dazed. 
 
"I can't believe you didn't realize that all that stuff about seonsaeng was just to make you jealous," Jongup said, shaking his head. 
 
"Wha?" Junhong asked again. 
 
Jongup just shook his head and laced their fingers together. 
 
"I love you, stupid," Jongup said. 
 
Junhong smiled. 
 
"I love you too, Jonguppie. 
 
A/n:
 
Just some bonus fluff (which I hate writing tbh). Thank y'all for all the support. I also really want to shout out to I-candy, akun_efefs, and Bibieonni. You guys always make me smile with your comments. Thank you everyone for your support and please continue to support me! Much love!!!!!!!!