Favors and Rescues

Fix You
"Junhong, where does your teacher, Kim Himchan, live?"
 
Junhong stared blankly back at him. 
 
"What?"
 
"Do you know where he lives?" Yongguk pushed. 
 
"I don't know where he lives," Junhong replied. 
 
"Do you know someone who might? Please Junhong, it's important," Yongguk pleaded. 
 
Junhong gave him a confused look. 
 
"Um, Jongup might," Junhong said thoughtfully. 
 
"Well could you ask him?" Yongguk begged. 
 
Junhong pulled out his phone from his back pocket and called his friend Jongup. 
 
"Ah, Jongup hyung, I need a favor. Do you know where seonsaeng lives? The one you're in love with? Yeah, yeah, geez I know I'm not supposed to say it out loud I know. I'm sorry. Now, where does he live? Uh huh, okay, thanks hyung," Junhong finally finished his conversation. 
 
"Well?" Yongguk asked. 
 
"He knows where he lives. He gave me the address," Junhobg said. 
 
"Well, write it down and give it to me!" Yongguk urged. 
 
Junhong seemed a little unnerved by Yongguk's outburst but he wrote the address down anyway. 
 
When he was done, Yongguk grabbed the piece of paper the address was written on, shrugged on his jacket, and rushed out of the door in the direction of Hinchan's apartment. 
 
 
A/n: Chapter 7!! I'm sorry it's so short! Thanks for reading and subscribing!