Chapter 17.5

Marry Him If You Dare

Warning-Baeksoo ahead

Baekhyun rolled over. His side ached, his back hurt – hell, his entire body hurt. One part of his pain had to do with too many glasses of wine, the other part was a direct effect of the night before. He glanced over, Kyungsoo was still sleeping next to him.

The good and bad part of their relationship, whatever it was at the end of the day, was how intense it was. Intense , intense kisses, intense dislike, intense affection. There was never anything calm or subtle when they were together. And Baekhyun thought it was perfect.

Baekhyun tried to move as slowly as possible so he would not wake up the sleeping man. He felt disgusting, another effect of the night before, and was badly in need of a shower. He glanced down at the sleeping form as he stood up, making sure Kyungsoo hadn’t woken up. Once he was satisfied his partner was still asleep he walked over to his overnight bag, grabbed a change of clothes, and hightailed it for the bathroom to wash away the night before.

Kyungsoo, despite Baekhyun’s intentions, cracked his eyes open as the bathroom door shut. He had been awake for a few minutes now, but he didn’t feel like being completely lucid at the moment. Besides, he hurt too. He sat up once he heard the shower running, Baekhyun’s annoying singing coming through the shut bathroom door all too clearly.

A buzz sounded. Kyungsoo checked his phone on the nightstand, it wasn’t his phone which meant it was Baekhyun’s. It was a split second of deliberation – look at Baekhyun’s phone or give him his privacy- before Kyungsoo went with the former. Reaching over he found the phone on the floor near the bed. He knew the lock screen pattern by heart, he had seen Baekhyun do it so many times.

It was a text message from a contact saved as “Her”

Did you have fun last night? I did. We should get together soon. <3

Kyungsoo acted fast. Probably too fast. He typed a response, his mind flooded with possibilities.

Yeah, I had a lot of fun. What do you want to do when we see each other next?

It was less than a minute before he received a response.

The usual. , sleep overs. Wink wink.

Kyungsoo was seriously confused.

Sounds great.<3

Baekhyun had some explaining to do. Kyungsoo got out of bed, not bothering to throw anything on over his current attire, which consisted of a pair of boxers. He essentially stormed into the bathroom, throwing the door open. Baekhyun screamed at the intrusion.

“Yah! What is wrong?” Baekhyun shouted after he got over his initial shock. He was peeking his head out from the shower curtain.

“Who in the is her?”

Baekhyun’s face turned bright red. It was evident despite the rising steam of the shower hanging heavy in the room. “What are you talking about?”

“You know what I am talking about.” Kyungsoo stood firm, staring at a very red Baekhyun.

“I was going to tell you, I swear! I …um…”Baekhyun panicked. How did he explain to Kyungsoo that he had garnered a cover for their relationship? He knew Kyungsoo would hate the fact and damn if he hadn’t yet thought about how to explain it to him without everything ending in an argument.

“Are you ing her?” Kyungsoo asked, walking towards Baekhyun with an angry look on his face.

“No! God no- I…she…we have an arrangement.”

“What kind of arrangement?” Kyungsoo stopped a few inches from Baekhyun, who backed up into the shower instinctually – slightly afraid of what was about to happen.

“My parents think I am with her when I go out with you.” Baekhyun spat out, feeling frightened at his honesty. He was even more afraid when Kyungsoo remained silent, staring at him, not speaking. “I am sorry, my parents don’t know about us yet and she is in the same boat – she likes chicks and she needed someone to cover for her dates.”

Kyungsoo considered this truth. He wasn’t happy about it but he wasn’t entirely surprised. He knew that Baekhyun wasn’t out to his parents, it bothered him but not as much as it probably bothered Baekhyun’s own conscious.

“Say something damnit!” Baekhyun shouted, needing to know how angry Kyungsoo was at the news.

Kyungsoo didn’t care to answer. He moved forward, Baekhyun moved back until his back slammed into the tile wall, taking the shower curtain with him.

Kyungsoo was on him, the familiar assault – Baekhyun felt Kyungsoo’s lips on his, his tongue pushing Baekhyun’s mouth open, assaulting his tongue with his own. Baekhyun moaned, then reciprocated. Kyungsoo’s breath was taken away as he was turned and shoved into the shower wall, the shower curtain wrapping around him.

He felt Baekhyun grab his left wrist, pulling his arm behind Kyungsoo’s back he leaned in close. The shower curtain was between them, the shower still running, drenching them both. Their shared pain from the night before disappearing as their adrenaline rushed.

“Are you mad? Huh?” Baekhyun growled “You don’t want to see me with anyone else, do you?”

Kyungsoo struggled, but it was halfhearted. He wanted Baekhyun to dominate him. He got his wish as Baekhyun tightened his hold on Kyungsoo’s wrist, pulling his arm back further. Kyungsoo flinched.

“Tell me- are you jealous?” Baekhyun asked, his breath an angry whisper on Kyungsoo’s neck.

“ me.” Kyungsoo answered, pushing back despite the pain in his arm. He knew his movement was effective when he felt Baekhyun’s hardness rub against his , earning a moan from his assailant.

“That wasn’t an answer.” Baekhyun teased, trying to ignore the feeling of that perfect rubbing against him.

Kyungsoo was not about to let Baekhyun win, even if he craved dominance. It was their game. Kyungsoo was persistent this time, begging, pleading. And it worked.

When the grip on Kyungsoo’s arm was loosened enough, Kyungsoo made his move. It was his turn to be dominate.

Kyungsoo turned around, letting the shower curtain fall into the bathtub. He moved quickly, grabbing Baekhyun’s hips and shoving him forward. Baekhyun was taken by surprise, gasping as he found himself flush with the wall. Kyungsoo wasn’t done, it was another swift set of movements and Baekhyun was bent over the vanity.

“Is this an answer?” Kyungsoo growled, pushing down his boxers and entering Baekhyun with a raw push. Without lube, without being prepped, it was a painful entry for both men. Baekhyun flinched and Kyungsoo gasped, but did not stop. He began pumping as much as he could without lube. He had done this enough times to know that the pain would ease, pre- would act as lubricant.

Baekhyun gripped the counter top of the vanity, struggling through the pain mixed with pleasure. Then he felt the first slap, raw and hard on his .

Kyungsoo’s s became more powerful, furious and desperate and raw.

“You are jealous” Baekhyun moaned, inciting, wanting. Another slap.

“Shut up, , shut up” Kyungsoo groaned, pushing in deeper.

Baekhyun cried out with as Kyungsoo sunk in balls deep. It was painful as his rubbed against the counter top, shoved harder as Kyungsoo began pumping faster, setting a furious pace.

Baekhyun, water droplets running down his back, down his , his hands grasping the countertop, in pain – it was too much. Kyungsoo felt his nearing. He couldn’t hold it off even if he wanted to.

“Come for me.” Kyungsoo urged, wanting to see the man bent over under him fall apart with his s.

Baekhyun was close too. Pain, it was something that they both got off on. Pain, domination.

“Make me” Baekhyun gasped, Kyungsoo’s hand found his wet hair, pulling his head back. It was too much as Kyungsoo’s mouth found the spot between his neck and collar bone, biting down hard. Baekhyun cried out as he came, shooting white down the front of the vanity.

Kyungsoo hard once, twice, and rode out his with his teeth sunk into Baekhyun’s neck, spilling his seed in the older man.

Kyungsoo pulled out, panting he sunk to the floor, pulling Baekhyun with him. The shower was still running, the room was thick with steam.

“I am sorry I didn’t tell you.” Baekhyun whispered as they sat on the floor, catching their breath.

“I’m not.” Kyungsoo said, pulling Baekhyun in for a tender kiss. “We better bandage that.”

Baekhyun tried to look at the bite mark that Kyungsoo left but he couldn’t make it out given its location on his body.

“Trust me, it is bleeding.”

“Are you sorry?” Baekhyun asked, batting his eyelashes in a show of cheesiness.

“No.”

“Neither am I.” Baekhyun smiled. Damn were they weird. But at least they were weird together- and it was amazing.

-------------------------------------------------------

a/n- Um. Yeah. So….some angry Baeksoo . Yeah, I wrote that. Now I have to go to church.

There you go my fellow erts, and sorry- I don’t think I have the writing capabilities to do these two freaks justice. *Hides head*