Chapter 2: "Unlucky"

Can't you see me? (Just give me 30 days)

[Yoon Hye Sun's/Your POV.]

 

I walked home with a sour expression painted in my face.

Today wasn't a good day. I got chased by a crazy guy who said he loved me, I found Lee Joon (my crush) making out with a girl (like hardcore making out) and I forgot my umbrella at home when it suddenly started to rain.

What a great luck I have, right?

I sighed for ninth time of the day and turned the handle of the door fast, since it was raining stronger.

"Oppas?! Can you bring me some towels?" I yelled, still in the hall.

Yoseob appeared running like hell. "OH GOD! What did happen to you?" He said, leaving me no time to reply as he looked for towels.

I grabbed a big one for my body and he took a small one, drying my hair like if his life went on it, bitting his tongue.

He caught me looking at him and smiled. I felt the room lit up and the twitch at the corners of my mouth as I returned the gesture.

His beam was always so bright and cute that, wether you like it or not, you have to smile back.

It's something weird, I guess. But it's something that always got me smiling.

"You little lady, go have a shower and Hyunseung hyung will make dinner, okay?" He said, pulling me to my room and pointing at me like a little kid.

I nodded and walked to my room.

Puling out my pajamas, I sighed again as my smile fell.

Today has been a very long tiring day.

 

[Jang Hyunseung's POV.]

 

I tasted the spoon as I cooked dinner since the other babos don't know anything about cooking.

On the corners of my eye, I saw Hye Sun walk drying her hair.

She ran all the way home under the storm, or that's what Yoseob said.

Yoseob...I sighed.

I sometimes wondered if he really noticed that it was very very obvious that he liked Hye Sun-ah.

As the observant person I am, I saw it since the very beginning, but I think that Junhyung and Doojoon are starting to notice it too.

"Oppa what's for dinner?" She asked in her soft voice.

"Galbi." I said simply. When I left the spoon on the pan, I turned my head to see her.

She was sad (or upset, I couldn't say) , and I, ofcourse, noticed it.

"Are you ok?" I asked, scrutinizing her face. Her eyes weren't as bright as they always were.

She took her time before replying. "No...It's been a long day, Oppa."

I had the small suspicion that she was lying. I raised an eyebrow at her and she lowered her head. She knew that she couldn't fool me.

She chewed the insides of her cheek. "There is this boy in school that I like...But he seems oblivious to my presence. It's like I am not even there." She said, her fringe covering partially her eyes probably hiding her blushed cheeks.

I grabbed her shoulders, making her look at me.  "If he doesn't notice you, then move on." I said bluntly.

She rolled her eyes. "It's easier said than done."

"Look, Hye Sun-ah, if someone wants to be a part of your life, they’ll make an effort to be in it. So don’t bother reserving a space in your heart for someone who doesn’t make an effort to stay there. So look around, lest you'd be overlooking other people."

I saw her make an amused expression that turned into a thankful one. "That was very deep and inspiring. Thank you oppa." She said, giving me a quick hug. She ran to set up the table.

I glanced shortly at Yoseob, who was bickering with Dongwoon in the living room.

Wonder how would react Yoseob about all this. I thought, shaking my head. I'm so lucky that at least, I have Min Jung-ah in my life.

                                                                                         

Second chap!

What did you all think?

About that girl that Hyunseung mention at the end, it's the main character of my other story 'You'll always be my star queen' (lame spam ¬¬ )

Comment&Subscribe.