Chapter 10: "Siblings"

Can't you see me? (Just give me 30 days)

[Yoon Hye Sun's/ Your POV.]

I went out of my room already showered and dressed though it was Saturday. 

My feet tried to go as quietly as possible. The oppas were still asleep and though they slept like rocks, I wouldn't want to wake them up.

Or so I thought.

Just when I was going out, somebody called my name. "Hye Sunnie?"

I saw Kikwang rubbing his eyes cutely. "Are you going out?" 

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm out with Eun Sung. Tell Doojoon oppa I'll be back for making lunch, okay?" I explained and he nodded. "And by the way, why are you up? It's still early."

He just walked lazily to the kitchen. "I wanted ice cream." He stopped at the door when he seemed to remember something. "Hey...Invite Eun Sung to lunch, okay? I-I mean i-if she w-wants..."

Ice cream? Oh god, this guy and ice cream.

I laughed. "Okay oppa, I will, don't worry. I'm out!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So Eun Sung...what do you think about the whole thing?" I asked, bitting my lips.

I went to her house and I've talked to her about me and Yoseob oppa dating. She was always good for giving advices, even if she was younger than me.

She squealed. "Omo, you guys will look so cute! I mean, aegyo couple! Awww! No but really, you should give him a chance. He likes you and he's like your ideal type, well manered and cute. Not like that...bastard." She scrunched her face.

I laughed bitterly. Crushes don't walk away simply like that, I guess. "Then I'm giving him a chance. I'm just afraid of hurting him in the end..."

She intertwined our hands. "You shouldn't. Oppa is really childish but I'm sure he knows. You're trying to protect him, but if he asked you for a chance, then you have to let him play his cards okay? Just don't force yourself to accept him."

I hugged her. "What would I do without you, precious donsaeng?"

She laughed, and I did the same. "Sisters forever, remember?"

 

[Yang Yoseob's POV.]

When I woke up, I heard some noises, so I assumed the others were already up. I squinted my eyes when I saw a little blue piece of paper glued to my bedside table. I rubbed my eyes with my fists to see it clearly.

'Good morning Yoseobie oppa! I went out with Eun Sung today, so I won't wake you up. Tell Doojoon that I'll be there for lunch :) Remember to have a good breakfast and don't let Dongwoon empty up the fridge.

XOXOXO, Hye Sun <3'

This girl is naggy like Junhyung.  I thought, laughing inwardly, but then I pouted. "So there won't be morning kiss today?"

I walked to the kitchen with a pout still painted on my face, only to be glared by the other guys.

"YOU!" Doojoon yelled. "How do you dare to take my sister on a date without my consent, huh?!"

Junhyung tried to calm him down and glared at me. "You've got lots of explaining to do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you guys approve?" I asked, a hint of hope in my voice.

Doojoon 'Yoon-stared' at me. "You hurt my sister and I kill you, Yang Yoseob! No funny business okay?!"

I nodded, scared. "I won't, hyung, I won't" I said in a low voice.

"You better not." He warned. Then he patted my shoulder. "Take care of her, Seob."

I nodded and heard Kikwang say. "Hyung and Sunnie? Since when you where into her?" I looked at him. Of course he had his 'Babokwang' face.

"Oh god Kikwang, it was so obvious!" Affirmed Hyunseung.

I blushed deep red. Was I so obvious? DAMN.

Dongwoon snickered. "Hyung is embarrassed! Yoseob hyung has a crush, Yoseob hyung has a crush!" He sang playfully.

I stuck my tongue out at him. "At least I have a girlfriend you single pabo."

Then, as if on a cue, we heard a familiar voice. "Guys, I'm home!"

My face lit up. "Sunnie!"

                                                                                        

Hi darlings!

Here again kekeke~

I know, no interaction between Sun&Seob, but kekeke~BEAST knows they're dating.

Maybe I'll update on friday too cause guys...

...IT'S MY B-DAY!

So I must reward you guys :)

Anticipate it

Comment&Subscribe