Chapter 5: "Ignore"

Can't you see me? (Just give me 30 days)

[Yoon Hye Sun's/ Your POV.]

The next day, I woke up feeling renewed, so I went to school.  

I sighed as I came out of my English class. I knew it would be difficult because of the 'Joon Issue' (as Eun Sung called it). But it was somehow hurting me on the inside.

"Unnie!" She called. Talking about Eun Sung...She walked up to me, gasping for breath dramatically. She definitely knew how to make me laugh.

Soon, as my laugh faded, I kinda made a sad expresion, that altough most people wouldn't notice, she did. "Unnie, don't be sad. If that pabo doesn't notice you, it's his lose. Betcha there are lots of boys willing to go out with you, unnie!" She said, doing a 'Hwaiting' fist bump. "Plus, the oppas are picking us up and then we're going shopping! You don't want DooDoo oppa and the rest to be sad,  right?" She reasured with a pout.

I nodded. At least, I knew that I had someone beside me that understood what I was feeling. "You have Maths, right?" She signaled yes with her head. "Let's go." I exclaimed, linking arms with her.

The dialy stares, whistles and tries of approachment accompanied us all the way to the class. So disgusting... I whined mentally. 

When we reached the class, we found by the door the only person I didn't want to see in the hole day with his friends.

"Hi noona, Eun Sung-ah!" Greeted us Mir with his bright smile. Honestly speaking, I was kind of close to him since he was my chemistry partner. He was childish and playful. Sometimes I wondered that he would make good friends with Yoseob oppa.

I giggled mentally as I imagined the duo together. "Hi Cheolyong-ah, Thunder-sshi, Joon-sshi." I replied politely, repressing the urge to use a venomous tone in the last name.

Mir gave us a cheerfull wave, Thunder a suave nodd and Joon remained blank.

The best way to annoy a boy is pretending that you aren't affected at all. I smirked mentally.

 

[Yang Yoseob's POV.]

It was finally my last class. Technology...I sighed.

Dongwoon (who I shared that class with)  and I walked through the halls of the Uni, locker's direction, hearing the squeals and whispers of the annoying girls and the mumbles of jealousy of some boys.

We always chose to ignore it, but sometimes it was annoying that you just wanted to scream at them.

I opened my locker, only to found another of her daily 'get back together letters'.

Who is she?

She's my annoying ex-girlfriend, Bae Suzy, who has a weird obsession over me. 

"Suzy again, hyung?" Dongwoon asked, peeking -using his tallness- to see the letter.

'Oppa, why can't we come back together?

If it's me, I can change.

Suzy XOXO'

"Even if you change, you won't be Sunnie." I mumbled, practically inaudibly, so Dongwoon wouldn't hear.

"Huh? Did you say something, Yoseob hyung?" He said, blinking curiously.

"No." I shook my head and began walking to class before it was too late for enter.

As if on a que, the unwanted girl showed up smiling slyly at me.

'Goddamn.' I panicked mentally, but I kept it cool and ignored her, pretending to talk with Dongwoon.

He laughed at my uncomfortable expression and I nudged him.

I guess he noticed that I tried to make him play it cool, so he started a random conversation.

"Did you know that we're going to pick up Sunnie-ah and Sungie-ah this afternoon?" He said cheerfully, slightly clapping his hands.

I couldn't help but light up. "Really?" I asked, already smiling.

He laughed. "Yeah, they wanted to go shopping so Doojoon hyung said that we could drop them. But you know that Kikwang hyung and Hyunseung hyung will go to the stores along with the girls, so I think they'll drag us too." He said, rolling his eyes playfully.

I smiled and danced in my head. See, today doesn't seem so boring anymore.

                                                                                    

Hi dear readers! <3

New chapter over here ;) Hope you liked it.

BTW (I know I'm posting this in all my stories, but I really want to know all of you better ^^) do you guys have Tumblr? If you  have, follow me. I do follows back ;)

Here's my blog: http://soundtracking-life.tumblr.com

Comment&Subscribe