Chapter 6: "Coincidence"

Can't you see me? (Just give me 30 days)

[Yoon Hye Sun's/ Your POV.]

Eun Sung and I waited patiently for the guys at the High's front door. Busily chatting about some interesting scoop we heard during the day, we watched the students go home happily.

It wasn't long until a group of six dorks -already trolling- came to us as always: Dongwoon, Kikwang and Yoseob oppas bickering with Doojoon oppa, Hyunseung oppa lost in his own world and Junhyung oppa winking and waving at the curious high school girls who looked curiously at him, managing to make some of them squeal.

I smiled at them as I shook my head, folding my arms above my chest. They're not going to change I guess.

As the guys approached us and Eun Sung moved a bit to greet them properly, I made her trip; her body falling on Kikwang's arms.

They both blushed like crazy. It was funny how Kikwang oppa was a flirt with most of the girls he got to meet -he hit on me when Doojoon first introduced me to his friends, winning himself a cool slap on the front- but acted like a shy boy in front of Eun Sung. They were too into each other that it was ridiculous.

"Yah, unnie!" Eun Sung yelled at me in embarassment.

I just blinked in 'innocence' and tried some of my aegyo. "Sowy, Eun Sungie-ah, Kiki oppa!"

Eventually, we left the school and made our way to the car. Doojoon wrapped his arm around me and smiled mischevously.

"I saw what you did there, little sis." He said, holding his hand up for a high five.

I slapped our hands together. Yoon swag is on today!

 

[Yang Yoseob's POV.]

The girls had done a whole round of shopping non-stop. Of course, we had lost them and Doojoon was starting to go crazy without his little sister, but got distracted when he reached a sports shop.

"Dongwoon-ah, isn't that Mir?" Junhyung said. Automatically, all of us turned our heads to a group of five guys.

"Mireu, hyungs!" Dongwoon yelled, attracting the attention of the five boys. 

A excited Mir run to us and started jumping with Dongwoon, like if they haven't seen each other in years.

"Guys, whacha all doing here?" Asked Seungho hyung casually.

"Going shopping with my sister and her friend." Shrugged Doojoon. He suddenly frowned. "By the way, has somebody found where the hell are they?"

Of course, overprotective brother Yoon Doojoon is getting nervous about his sister. Same old, same old.

"Oh really? I thought we could go to the arcade and get updated." Said Joon obviously challenging Kikwang. Those two were in a constant challenge: they both danced well and were complete eye-candy to girls, with the difference that Kikwang was a year older. And of course, they both were secretly babos.

"Bring it on." Said Kikwang glaring at Joon.

The rest of us sighed or rolled our eyes. 

"Fine, let me text my sis." Said Doojoon, pulled out his phone.

 

[Yoon Hye Sun's/ Your POV.]

"Unnie, your phone is ringing!" Exclaimed Eun Sung while she held my bag. 

I snatched it and pulled out my phone. It was just a message.

From: Doodoo oppa ;)

To: Little Hye Sunnie :P

Sunnie, we found some old friends at the mall and we're going to the arcade. Meet you at 7 at Starbucks?

"Who it is? What does it say?" She asked.

"It's Doojoonie. He says that we'd meet at Starbucks at 7. What time is it?" I explained.

"Now... it's 6 o'clock. We've got plenty of time!" She said, already running off the fitting room.

We've bought another outfits and kept our uniforms in the bags. The uniform was boring and too gray -Eun Sung's words- so we didn't like to strut around the mall with that thing on.

<- Hye Sun.

<- Eun Sung.

From: Little Hye Sunnie :P

To: Doodoo oppa ;)

Okay, at 7's fine.

And I'm not little! >.<

I replied his message and followed Sungie.

____

Time passed fast and it was 6:55 when we walked to Starbucks and found the six dorks with five other boys that were rather familiar.

"Oppas!" We said as reached their table.

"Mireu?"

"Hye Sun noona?"

MWOH YAH? THEY KNOW JOON AND MIR?

                                                                                    

Hello, dearies ;)

New chapter and hellos to my new readers and the old ones.

I love you all <3

Sorry again for the late update, but exams and essays are filling my time. Right now I should be doing a history essay :( but I'm taking a break ;)

Wish me luck for tomorrow in my math exam!

Comment&Subscribe.