Chapter 7: "Wrong"

Can't you see me? (Just give me 30 days)

[Yang Yoseob's POV.]

"Mireu?" Hye Sun asked, tilting her head to one side.

"Hye Sun noona?" Mir replied, doing the same gesture that Hye Sun.

Mwoh?

"Aigoo, it's you!" The both of them exclaimed.

Hye Sun opened his arms and Mir ran to them; the both of them hugging each other.   

What is this? TOO MUCH SKINSHIP THERE!

"You know each other?" Asked Seungho hyung, politely.

"Yep." She replied with a big smile playing at her lips. "He's my chem partner."

"Whoa , lucky!" Said G.O hyung, winking at Hye Sun, who replied nodding politely.

 Mir giggled and placed his head on her shoulder. "I know right?"

I took a glance at Doojoon. I knew that he wasn't liking the whole thing. In fact, his expression indeed showed that he wasn't liking not even a bit of it.

Then,  saw Hyunseung placing a hand on his shoulder and patting it slightly. He was the observant one, so I was sure that he noticed too.  

Joon and Thunder greeted them too, the first with a "wassup" nod and the other with a shy wave.

Just then, one of the waiters called for our orders and Joon and Hye Sun said at once:

"I go."

 

[Yoon Hye Sun's/ Your POV.]

Joon and I walked back to the table with the orders in our hands; he walking by my side, so close that I would smell his fragance. So dangerously close.

While we moved, he slowed his pace so he was walking just behind me, so his breath ticked my neck.

He used one finger to gently on my skin, making me shiver. "Maybe we could go out some time, don't you think?" He asked teasingly; my hands already shaking.

I stuttered, my lower lip quivering in nervousness. "Uh oh...umm...B-u-B-but we barely know or talk to each other."

He smirked, one of his cheeks rising up. "We could easily change that..." He whispered.

"U-uh..." I fastened my pace, avoiding that question. Goddamn, Yoon Hye Sun, your crush is asking you out and you are not able to even respond properly. What kind of Yoon are you?

I sat in the first chair that I could, smiling nervously. "Here's your mug, Yoseobie oppa."

 

[Yang Yoseob's POV]

We arrived home after a funny afternoon with the girls and MBLAQ, and I was currently looking for my pijama shirt. "Yah hyungs, have you seen my...?" I suddenly stopped hearing something interesting coming from Hye Sun's room.

"So, you're telling me that your ultimate crush has asked you out and you haven't said anything, which means that he'll think you said no. Is that correct?"

My world fell at the floor. U-ultimate c-c-crush? I felt like crying. I'm a really sensitive guy not that I like it, but it's true and things that were supposed to be jokes still hurt me bad.

Hye Sun sighed. "Yeah that's correct." She snorted. "It just...didn't feel...right? I don't know...I..."

Are they talking by the computer? Webcam, maybe? Because that sounds like Eun Sung...

"It didn't felt right? Girl, if my crush *cough cough Kikwang cough cough* asked me out, I would scream 'yes' so loud that he would end deaf."

Sunnie let out a weak laugh. "Yeah yeah, I know, you loud kid. I don't know...I mean, we never talked...and he asked me out? DUH!" She said, doing a funny expression to the camera.

Eun Sung laughed. "Well...maybe that means that he's not what your heart looks for. You know what? Maybe you don't even like him at all." She explained.

Hye Sun bit her lower lip. "B-but I thought...I think I need to do some thinking."

They began biding the other goodbye and I gripped my jaw. If that means that I still have a chance...Then I'm going to go for what I can get.

                                                                             

Hey there you readers :)

I love you kekeke~

Sorry because I didn't update in like...2 months?

My personal life it's pretty ed up right now soo...I'm really really really sorry.

Anyway, I changed the poster and the title, because the plot will change just a bit (only a bit) :)

Anticipate it ;)

Comment&Subscribe