Chapter 11: "Asleep."

Can't you see me? (Just give me 30 days)

[Yoon Hye Sun's/ Your POV.]

“Sunnie!” Yoseob yelled as I put a feet in the entrance.

He hugged me and I heard Eun Sung’s squeals.

Yoseob soaked in it and cupped my cheeks, pecking my lips in a chaste kiss.

Then, he bit on my lower lip asking for access to my mouth. I gasped a bit and he gently shoved his tongue in my mouth. My cheeks were red as a cherry as he kept on with his thing and I responded as fast as I could do.

He pulled away and smiled, with red lips from the lip locking we just had.

“YAH YAH YAH, NO PDA-ING IN FRONT OF ME!” Shouted Doojoon, crossing his arms.

Then, Kikwang barged in. “Hi, Eun Sung.” He waved coyly.

She giggled. “Hi oppa.”

“HYE SUNNIE, I’M HUNGRY!!!” Dongwoon cried. He turned into a 5 years old kid when he was hungry.

I got away from Yoseob’s embrace and went to the kitchen, laughing at Dongwoon, Eun Sung following me.

Grabbing a blue apron and tying it around my body, I asked. “What do you want to eat, oppas?”

“BULGOGI!!”

We laughed and began cooking.

 

[Yang Yoseob's POV.]

I sat in one of the kitchen chairs, just observing Hye Sun cook.

Just looking at her chit-catting with Eun Sung, with that cute apron tied around her, accenting her figure.

My eyes wandered around her, wondering if I could spend more time with her like…that. With her being the perfect wife-material.

The wind from the opened window picked up and locked around her hair, making me jealous, because I wanted to be the only one to be able to play with it.

I noticed that I’m starting to be really egoist when it comes to her. Mine, mine, mine, it’s all you think of?

She laughed because of some comment that her best friend said and the whole atmosphere of the room seemed to lit up.

A smile took over my face. And suddenly, I felt so lucky.

Lucky to be able of kissing her, holding her and courting her.

I knew that she wasn’t close with many guys, and to think that she was with me made me feel special.

Now, the only thing that is left is for her to say that she loves me.

I mentally squealed. That would be cute.

Placing my head on my hand, I kept on looking at her.

Her hands cut the vegetables she needed without breaking a sweat while she talked.

A smile lingered on her lips, which I observed where quite red. Damn your hormones.

About that, I guess I went a bit overboard. I mean, I heard Eun Sung squealing and thought to give her a good show but…I couldn’t break the kiss later.

Her lips seemed to have some kind of gravitatory force towards mine.

I felt a tap in my shoulder. It was Kikwang. “What are you doing, hyung?”

I shrugged a bit. “Just looking and thinking.”

He sat on the chair next to me and stared at Eun Sung.

I smirked a bit. “Have you planned of confessing?” I whispered, making sure that Eun Sung, Hye Sun and her ninja senses didn’t hear anything.

“Hyung!” He hissed. Then, his eyes became a little sad. “Yes but…Anyways…It’s not like she likes me or anything.” He muttered, playing with his fingers.

“She does.” I winked. “I overheard it when she was Skype-ing with Sunnie.” I patted his head. “If I could confess to Hye Sun, then you can with Eun Sung. Where did love-expert Kikwang go, huh?”

He laughed a bit. “That Kikwang got lost in the sea when he met Sungie.”

That made me laugh.

“GUYS, FOOD’S READY!” Hye Sun yelled.

And, like hungry BEASTs, my home-mates sat around the table and started to devoir the food just cooked.

 

[Yoon Hye Sun's/ Your POV.]

“Sunnie…Feed me!” Yoseob pouted cutely, pointing to his lips and then at my spoon.

I laughed. My defenses went down already when he pouted, so…Tsk.

I dug my spoon in my rice and offered him.

He opened his mouth and ate all the rice. Then, he pointed to my mouth with a spoonful of rice of his own.

I was eating gleefully when I heard a soft ‘click’.

“Eh?” I turned my face to the source of the sound and saw Eun Sung with her camera taking a photo of us.

“YAH YOU!” I yelled at her.

She giggled. “Unnie, you looked cute. You can post it on your Minihompy!”

I grabbed the camera from her. In the photo, I had my eyes closed and and Yoseob was smiling cheerfully.

“I guess I could.” I said simply.

“Can you pass me that photo later?” Yoseob asked softly.

Eun Sung laughed. “Ok, oppa.”

Doojoon cleard his throat. “Yah you happy couples, who’s up for a movie marathon?”

“ME!”

“ME TWO!”

“ME THREE!”

[Yang Yoseob's POV.]

We were watching some action movie and Hye Sun fell asleep on my shoulder.

I knew that this kind of movies bored her to death, but she didn’t want to say no to the guys, who were dying to see it.

This girl is too good.

I looked over the room.

Doojoon and Dongwoon were eating pop-corn non-stop. Junhyung seemed really absorbed in the movie while Hyunseung was staring into space ( ̄□ ̄;). Kikwang and Eun Sung were cuddling.

I sighed and tapped Doojoon at his shoulder. “Hey hyung, I’m going to take Hye Sun to her room, okay? She fell asleep.”

He raised his eyebrow. “Okay. Remember: no. Funny. Bussiness.”

“Nae, nae.” I said, rolling my eyes.

I picked her up in my arms bridal style and walked upstairs.

Opening her room with my feet, I placed her on her bed as softly as I could.

She stirred in her sleep cutely and nuzzled her head in her pillow.

I laughed lowly and placed my lips on her forehead. “Sweet dreams, Sunnie-ah.”

                                                              

Will edit tomorrow guys, it's late here!