Chapter 9: "Date"

Can't you see me? (Just give me 30 days)

[Yoon Hye Sun's/ Your POV.]

I ruffled the hem of my dress and looked at myself at the mirror. Of course I wore some brown thighs underneath, a brown cardigan and oxfords shoes because the weather was so cold. I had braided my hair neatly to my right side, the end of the braid pinned with a lace.

Must be pretty for oppa.

My cheeks turned pinkish when I recalled yesterday's events. Oppa~

 

~#Flashback#~

His lips tasted sweet under mine; his kiss was gentle and soft.

I could feel my lips moving with his, because I was actually liking it. Liking Yoseob oppa's kiss, Doojoon's eternal best friend, the cute oppa of the house, the boy who was made fun of because he only had a stable girlfriend and the one who had the smallest frame.

And he was kissing me.

When it was necesary to pull away -you know, breathing- he looked at my eyes intensely. I hadn't noticed that his eyes had a pretty mesmerizing brown tone. I stared back, and he closed his eyes and turned his face, as if he thought I was going to slap him.

My body didn't react, it was still stiff and motionless and my brain processed the information slowly. As it did, my cheeks grew red and hot.

He eventually opened his eyes again and I flushed even more. "O-oppa...W-w-what w-was t-t-that?" 

His cheeks and ears got a cute pink color. He gulped and held my face with his big hands."Hye Sun-ah... I know you don't like me but I...I've been liking you for a while and I..."

I became even more red as he let his hands slide down my shoulders and arms, suddenly bringing his body closer and hugging me. He was breathing in my ear. "Hye Sunnie...Give me a month. 30 days. 30 days to court you. And then I'll back off. Please...It's all I ask for..." He said, softly placing a kiss in my shoulder.

I shivered and brought him off me, playing with my fingers behind my back. "If I agree to the whole thing...You'll kiss me like this...often?"

His left hand messed with my hair.

"Only if you let me."

~#End of flashback#~

 

I gave myself a last look and exited my room doubtfully. I took a deep breath. Here we go!

 

[Yang Yoseob's POV.]

I had asked Hye Sun on a date. And I felt proud of myself. You know that feeling you get when you know that you're doing things right? I was feeling like that.

She walked by my side, and I gently rocked my hand so I could grab hers. She looked at me and showed me her eye smile. My heart skipped a beat.

We were walking by Myeondong, looking through the stores.  We would snap a selca doing faces or trying on weird clothing, earning some stares from the people. Some ahjummas pointed out that we were cute, some other that we were too young.

I laughed mentally. Who cares about blabber ahjummas?

We entered a little shop and then, I saw something that caught my eyes.

There were some kind of couple bracelets.

I took a black one and a light blue one, since it was Sun's favourite color, and went to pay it. She was mesmerized with the other cute things of the shelves.

I walked to her. "Mind streching your arm, ma lady?" I said in failed English.

She furrowed her eyebrows but did as I told and I softly tied the bracelet around her wrist and she tied mine.

"And why did you bought this, Oppa?" She asked, looking at it.

I gave her a weak smile. "If we don't work...Then at least I'll have this."

She softened and caressed my face, bringing her wrist to , kissing the new piece of jewellry. 

"I'll take good care of this then."

                                                                    

Will edit later, gotta go!

Comment&Subscribe