Chapter 4: "Envy"

Can't you see me? (Just give me 30 days)

[Yang Yoseob's POV.]

I glanced at the clock. I was sure the boys would be about to arrive.

Meanwhile, I sat by Hye Sun all the time.

She was sleeping and that gave me advantage to observe all the little things about her: how her long eyelashes softly touched her cheeks, that had gained some color; how her rosy lips opened a bit to catch her breath as her chest rose up and down in her deep sleep.

As gently as I could, I touched her cheeks, setting aside some strands of hair that covered her big doe-like closed eyes.

And just when I thought about the unusual calm that prevailed in the atmosphere, irony couldn't wait to hit in the form of Dongwoon's voice.

"HYUNG WE'RE HERE!" He yelled.

Of course, the loud scream woke up Hye Sun that jumped a bit from the shock. She gripped my hand really strong and looked at me. 

"HYUNG! SAY SOMETHING!" Yelled Dongwoon again.

I saw her relax and giggle a bit. "It only was Dongwoon?" She said, a obvious smile in her voice. I nodded. "Oh gosh he scared me." She said, dramatically clenching her hand on her chest.

I chuckled. "How are you..." I began asking. But it was cut off by Doojoon.

"DONSAENG-AH!" He shouted, opening the door very loudly. "ARE YOU OKAY? HOW ARE YOU FEELING? DID YOSEOB DO SOMETHING TO YOU?"

 

[Yoon Hye Sun's/ Your POV.]

"DONSAENG-AH! ARE YOU OKAY? HOW ARE YOU FEELING? DID YOSEOB DO SOMETHING TO YOU?" Oppa shouted from the door of my room.

I blushed and shook my head. "Oppa, calm down. I'm feeling better." I said, reasuringly smiling at him.

He nodded and smiled, sitting on the egde of the bed and giving me a hug. When he pulled away, I noticed him glaring at someone (or something) behind me. Yoseob?

"You didn't do any funny stuff with my sister, right, Yang Yoseob?" He asked threateningly.

"A-ani hyung I-I..." The poor boy stuttered.

I sent my brother the official 'Yoon stare', the scary stare that all the Yoons could pull out. "Actually, Seobie took care of me very well. You should taste his cooking. It was really good!" I said, slightly turning around at Yoseob and giving him two thumbs up. Then, I turned again to Doojoon and 'Yoon-stared' at him. "You oppa have to stop being such an over-protective freak." I said, crossing my arms on my chest.

"I'm not an over-protective freak..." He mumbled.

I raised an eye-brow. Of course not, Yoon Doojoon. You did not just come yelling at one of your best friends because you thought he might be doing something erted to me. Of course not. I thought sarcastically.

"Guys, leave Sunnie alone. She's ill and she should be relaxed." Scolded Hyunseung, dressed up to the nines. He came with a little tray and a cup of what I thought it would be tea. "I bought you this. It's your favourite." He said, a soft smile plastered in his face.

I beamed back at him and gladly took the cup in my hands, blowing some air in an attempt to cool it.

"Hyung, why are you so groomed today?" Rang Yoseob's soft voice.

His cheeks took a cute pink shade when he turned, picking up the tray. I thought he was avoiding the question as he didn't look at our curious eyes.

He was about to escape when Dongwoon ruined it. "It's because Hyung has a date with Min Jung noona!" He chirped, wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

 

[Yang Yoseob's POV.]

"It's because Hyung has a date with Min Jung noona." Chirped the maknae.

I snickered and so did Doojoon, seeing Hyunseung's red face.

"How's unnie? It's been a long time since I last talked with her." She said, tapping her finger on her lips. It groaned mentally.

That little gesture that she did when she was thinking killed me every time, because it almost seemed as if she asked for a kiss. That I would willingly give her.

"She's fine." Hyunseung replied simply, fleeing off the room after hearing another round of snickering.

She giggled playfully, covering a little. "They're so cute." She said, almost dreamily.

Dongwoon, who was still standing by the door, asked curiously. "Who?" He said briefly. Hye Sun blinked. "Who are cute?"

"Hyunseung oppa and Min Jung unnie." She said, clapping her hands. "Oppa is very caring and unnie is very lovely. They both seem so in love. I'm envious!~" She said cutely.

I bit my lower lip in bitterness. As I looked fixedly at her, I saw Doojoon smirking at the back. But I didn't care. 

Yeah, I envy them too. Because, at least, their love is reciprocated.

                                                                      

Hi readers ;)

I felt like naming the chapters, so don't mind me. xDD

Hope you liked it.

Comment&Subscribe