Chapter 1: "Introduction"

Can't you see me? (Just give me 30 days)

[Yang Yoseob's POV.]

 

"Hyung, give me that! Seobie's hungry!" I whined.

"NO WAY! This is MINE and only MINE!" Junhyung hyung growled.

Then, Dongwoon snatched the bowl from his hands and lifted it. "HAHA AS! The last bowl of cereal is MINE now!" He laughed maniacally.

Yes, we were dicussing about a bowl of cereal. I think it's the only thing we would discuss about in this house.

"SON DONGWOON, STOP BEING SO TALL!" Shouted Kikwang.

"Aish, what's up with the ruckus?" Said a sweet voice behind us. "Is so fricking early in the morning."

 

We turned our bodies to face the prettiest girl in this earth dressed inly in her short blue pajamas that showed her long long milky legs and her thick black rimmed glasses.

"Morning, princess!" Said Doojoon hyung.

"Morning, oppa." She mumbled grogily.

She walked lazily to us and snatched the bowl of cereal from Dongwoon's hands, who was stunned like everybody else in the room, because we had never seen her in such revealing clothes.

"YAH YAH YAH, stop staring at my sister like that!" Yelled Doojoon hyung in his 'over-protective bother' mode as she walked to the table and started munching her stolen food.

"Sorry hyung, Hye Sun is too irresistable." Kikwang mumbled; his eyes following every single move of the younger girl.

And with that, I felt the jealousy all over my body.

She was Yoon Hye Sun, beloved sister of Yoon Doojoon. She was a very special girl. She had this sweet eye-smile and this sweet personality that made her different to every other individuality in the world.

I think I fell in love right when she stepped out of Doojoon's car and introduced herself.

"What are you doing?" She questioned.

I sat in front of her and gave her my best puppy eyes and my best pout. "Can we share? I'm huuuungryyyyy!" I said, using aegyo.

She smiled and nodded, her spoon diving in the bowl to offer me a spoonfull that I gladly ate.

Then , she ate another one too and I blushed as she swallowed.

Oh god we just had an indirect kiss!

She smiled and lifter her spoon in fron of my mouth. "Say aaaahhhh!"

I smiled and ate. I wonder if she knows how much drawn to her I find myself.

 

[Yoon Hye Sun's/Your POV.]

 

I rested my back on the wall as I waited for Eun Sung to come. Eun Sung was my best friend since forever and we were like no-blood-related sisters.

"Sunnie unnie!" She called.

"Sungie-ah, good morning!" I said as we hugged and walked into the corridors.

We heard some whistles from some boys as we walked. "Disgusting." I muttered.

"I  know right?" She mumbled back.

Sometimes, being popular isn't funny as it seems. The daily confessions, the anon love letters, the envious stares...It's too uncomfortable.

I didn't chose to be popular. I don't know what I did but I just am. And I don't want to.

I was deep in  thought when I heard Eun Sung giggle and turned to her. "Sungie, what's up?"

She pointed to a group of three guys that were leaning onto the wall and I felt my cheeks go red in blush. 

"Hi, Hye Sun-noona, Eun Sung-ah!" Chirped the younger one, Bang Mir.

The other two gave us cool nods and I just waved back, trying to contain my blush.  

We made eye contact for a moment and my heart felt like it was going to run out from my rib-cage.

"Unnie, Lee Joon was checking you out! Lee Joon! The almighty Lee Joon!" She whispered in my ears.

I turned my head to see him flirting with some other Queenka coolly, smirking as she showed him her cleavage through that tight and suffocate-looking shirt.

I felt a sharp pain go down through my heart and the jealousy come out.

It was always like this: he would flirt with every girl in the school unless me and Eun Sung-ah. Guessing he thinks I'm not good enough.

I guess he'll never notice me. 

                                                                                                    

First chapter here!

Hope you all liked it. ;)

I know I shouldn't be writting this but I felt kinda bad since lots of people wanted me to start this before 'Yeobo, you're such a bully'.

Anyway, support this fic as you supported the others :D

Comment&Subscribe