Make her yours.

I Got My Idol Pregnant.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CONTINUE FROM LAST CHAP.

"2 weeks pregnant."

"she's what?!?! DON'T PLAY WITH ME. That girl in THAT room is a UP RISING ARTIST, and if this leaks her whole CAREER comes CRASHING DOWN." exclaimed the manager.

"sir, we're sure. We went through 12 testings and still came out with the same result. She's pregnant sir."

"..."

"sir i advise you keep this as a secret for awhile, Ms Krystal won't be able to handle the news i predict. And also give her a rest, she's worked too hard."

"she's an Idol-"

"she's Human too." said the doctor simply.

The manager was shocked, he didn't noticed that he's been treating them girls like robots, work, work and work is all they do. The manager felt guilty inside, but it's his job...

"Look, she may look fabulous in front of her fans and she may look flawless and perfect. But no body is perfect. she's still Human, and you guys treat her like some object. I know it's not my problem but for my patient's health, give her a break."

there was a silence until the manager spoke up.

"I understand doctor, thank you." the manager bowed and went back to the f(x) girls.

"OPPA! what's wrong with soojung?" asked sulli when she saw her manager.

"she's ... just over worked a little. I'm planning to talk to Mr lee soo man about giving Krystal a break, she needs it." said the manager.

"but the concert." said luna.

"I'm sorry girls, but your going to have to make Victoria sing Krystal's verses. And you're gonna' have to perform without Krystal..." The manager said in a apologetic tone.

"we understand oppa. we can still perform. The main thing is that Soojung is fine now." said Vic

"can we see her?" asked sulli.

"maybe not, she needs some rest." said the manager.

"yeah, maybe we shouldn't." added Luna.

"let's go."

They walked out of the hospital with surgical masks on to cover their faces from the paparazzi so that they wont recognize them, and also won't create rumors and scandals.

 

AMBER POV

Is she okay? Did she over work? What happened? I was just texting her a few moments ago and after the interview i find her unconscious??? I'm not going to lie , I'm REALLY worried. I have this feeling inside me that somethings wrong.

"yo bro!" shouted henry while he punched my arm.

"ouch! that hurt you know?" I said.

"well you were zoning out AGAIN." he said stressing out the word 'Again'

"..."

"what's wrong?" he asked with a softer voice.

"I was at my job interview today, right?"

"mhm."

"And after it finished i decided to walk around the building, i heard a loud thud so i went to see what's wrong. And i saw Krystal lying unconscious on the floor. She was immediately taken to the hospital obviously, but now I'm just worried."

Yes, i told Henry about all the hooking up things, and how it happened. I tell everything to him and he tells me everything.

"Dude, she's probably just tired?" he said.

"tired..." i repeated his words.

"you know how pop stars have to work 24/7. They have to keep fit, nice skin, nice body and stuff." 

"you've go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter